Super Saver Golden Triangle With Ranthambore Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to New Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Jaipur, with cost starting from Rs 23,999 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in New Delhi, 1 nights in Agra, 2 nights in Ranthambore and 2 nights in Jaipur. At New Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Ranthambore, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi▪
▪ Welcome to your 'Super Saver Golden Triangle with Ranthambore' tour. On arrival at the airport / railway station in Delhi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
▪ Later, enjoy a city tour of Delhi including a visit to Red Fort and drive past the Jama Masjid, India Gate & Rashtrapati Bhawan.
▪ Note: Red Fort remains closed on Monday.
▪ Lunch will be served in the hotel till 2:45 pm.
Day 2 : On to Agra (Approx 232 kms / approx. 5 hours drive)▪
▪ After breakfast, drive to the historical and romantic city of Agra. En route, visit the legendary Taj Mahal, built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century as a shrine to everlasting love for his queen, Mumtaz Mahal. It is also, considered to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World and recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates and the best example of Mughal Civil Architecture commissioned by Akbar. Further, continue your drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in to the hotel.
Day 3 : On to Ranthambore (Approx 273 kms / approx. 7 hours drive)▪
▪ This morning after breakfast, proceed to Ranthambore. On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Day 4 : In Ranthambore▪
▪ In morning, enjoy a Canter Safari in Ranthambore National Park.
▪ Ranthambore National Park is one of the largest national parks in India. Here tigers are easily spotted even in the day time. The best time for tiger sightings is in November and May. Other major wild animals spotted here are leopards nilgai, wild boar, sambar, hyena, sloth bear and chital. It is a home to wide variety of trees, plants, birds and reptiles, as well as one of the largest banyan trees in India
▪ Note: (The park is open from 15th November to 15th June).
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner (Starting with lunch on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 7 as per the itinerary).
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip journey by an air-conditioned vehicle on SIC basis.
▪ Local sightseeing covering Red Fort and drive pass the past Jama Masjid,
▪ India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, Amer Fort, City Palace,
▪ Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal.
▪ Jeep Ride in Amer fort once during the stay.
▪ Canter Safari once during stay in Ranthambore
▪ Cox and Kings tour coordinator Ex Delhi.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Flights, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral
▪ water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing
▪ tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Travel insurance
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
The bustling modern city is one of the three corners of The Golden Triangle with Ranthambore that includes Delhi, Agra, Ranthambore and Jaipur. Come explore the wonders and sites that the tour has to offer.\n
▪ Visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Explore Ranthambore National Park, one of the largest national parks in India. Visit the famous forts and palaces of Jaipur.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.