The Golden Quadrangle Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to New Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Gwalior is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Gwalior, with cost starting from Rs 24,649 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in New Delhi, 2 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Agra and 2 nights in Gwalior. At New Delhi, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Gwalior, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi▪
Welcome to 'The Golden Quadrangle'tour ! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Delhi, You will be met and transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 : On to Jaipur (275 km / approx. 6 hours drive)▪
Today, proceed to the pink city of Jaipur. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur
Day 4 : On to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (276 km / approx. 5 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar,||Jaipur||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Agra||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Gwalior||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip from Delhi to Gwalior by an air-conditioned Indigo (02-03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova (04-06 adults) or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal .
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
▪ Free installation of AudioCompass app on your smart-phone.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes'
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and service tax of 5%
Welcome to an enthralling tour to the four vibrant cities- Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Gwalior, also known as The Golden Quadrangle. Enjoy the trip that treasures the opulent vista of life and acquaint you with the cultural, historical and architectural hereditary magnificence of the capital of India, the city of love - Agra and the pink city, Jaipur.\n
▪ Explore Qutab Minar Visit Taj Mahal Visit Hawa Mahal Explore Gwalior Fort
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.