Hills Of South Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Ooty, Munnar and Kodaikanal is offered by Cox & Kings - Duniya Dekho. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Kodaikanal, with cost starting from Rs 23,249 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Ooty, 2 nights in Munnar and 2 nights in Kodaikanal. At Ooty, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Munnar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Lake View. At Kodaikanal, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Lake View.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Ooty 2 Nights
Munnar 2 Nights
Kodaikanal 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Coimbatore On to Ooty ( 95kms / approx. 4 hours drive )▪ Welcome to your 'Hills of South ' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Coimbatore, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Ooty.
Day 2 : In Ooty Excursion to Coonoor
Day 3 : Ooty Onto Munnar (250 kms/ approx 6 hours drive)
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Lake View||Munnar||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Lake View||Kodaikanal||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - By air-conditioned Indigo (02 -03 adults) or AC Innova (04
▪ adults) or Tempo Traveller (06-10 adults) or similar (Economy, Standard &
▪ Deluxe) as per the itinerary. The vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at
▪ disposal basis.
▪ Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during
▪ hill drives.
▪ Meals - Breakfast
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Free installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned in the inclusions.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
There is no better holiday mountain resort in India than the Hills of South in India. It is here the world's widest valley Ketti is found. Many breathtaking wild gardens in the Western Catchment provide trekking and hiking grounds for the nature lovers. Ooty and Udhagamandalam are various names of Ottakkalmandu which means "the village of a single stone". An important point on the Mettupalayam-Ooty route is the pretty town of Coonoor.\n
▪ Excursion to Coonoor. Enjoy a visit to the Tea Museum, Rose Garden and Mattupetty Lake in Munnar. Visit the Pillar Rocks, Coaker's walk and the magnificent Bear-Shola falls in Kodaikanal.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.