Jnk-6a -patnitop (1) – Srinagar (2) – Pahalgam (1)-gulmarg (1)-jammu (1) Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Patnitop, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam and Katra is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Trekking, Aerial Adventures, Hills, Rivers, Offbeat, Rural, Shopping, Houseboats and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 13,629 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Patnitop, 2 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Gulmarg, 1 nights in Pahalgam and 1 nights in Katra. At Patnitop, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Mount Shivalik. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Katra, the accommodation is organized at 2 Star or similar, .
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive in Jammu - Patnitop▪ On arrival at the Jammu airport or Jammu railway station, drive to Patnitop and enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Patnitop to Srinagar▪ Today, drive to Srinagar and check in at your hotel. Explore the city. In the evening, return back and stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Day 3 : Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar▪ After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 4 : Srinagar to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5 : Gulmarg to Pahalgam▪ After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day 6 : Pahalgam to Katra▪ After breakfast proceed to Katra. On Arrival at Katra, check in the hotel. In Evening proceed to Mata vaishno devi Cave Darshan (trek of 14 km from the katra town), After Darshan Back to Katra. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
Day 7 : Katra - Jammu Drop.▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Jammu Airport/Station. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight/Train.
▪ 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 02 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ 01 Night stay at Patnitop.
▪ 01 Night stay at Katra.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car. Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 20695 to Rs.36583
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 15176 to Rs.29433
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 13629 to Rs. 27343
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs. 1756 to Rs. 3009
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.3763 to Rs.6355
▪ For extra person it costs Rs. 6020 to Rs.12543
▪ Cities Covered : Patnitop – Srinagar – Pahalgam-Gulmarg-Jammu
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Situated in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Sonamarg is a popular hill station in the Kashmir Valley, located at an altitude of 2740 metres. The city lies before the Zoji La pass that leads to Ladakh and is surrounded by high snowy mountains. The passage of Sindh Valley leads to Sonamarg, which is another significant feature of Kashmir.
▪ Explore the Srinagar city and enjoy your day in a large pace
▪ Full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar
▪ A short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway)
▪ Mata vaishno devi Cave Darshan (trek of 14 km from the katra town)
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.