Quick Kashmir Tour Package, Srinagar
Book this package
Get full details about this package now
Rejuvenate your body & soul amidst the greenery of Kashmir. The Four day package offers Accomodation, breakfast, & more...
Grand Habib Hotel
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
|Destination:||Jammu & Kashmir|
- Assistance on Arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation on twin /
- Double sharing basis with Breakfast & Dinner
- All transfers & sightseeing by Exclusive NAC Vehicle
- All entry Permits & Forest Area Permits
- Shikara Ride on Dal Lake once during the Trip
- Air fare / Ship fare.
- Guide /Camera Charges & Entry to Monuments
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar:
Our representative will receive you on arrival at Srinagar Airport. Transfer and check in to hotel/deluxe houseboat.In the afternoon,there will be a shikara ride on Dal Lake. In the afternoon, sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel/ deluxe houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar to Gulmarg to Srinagar:
In morning leave for Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) -60 kms and 2 Hrs drive. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course with 18 holes, also enjoy Cable car (Gondola) for mountain ride upto khilangmarg. In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel/ deluxe houseboat...
Day 03: Srinagar to Pahalgam to Srinagar :
After breakfast, drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds) -96 kms and 3 Hrs drive.En-route, visiting the saffron fields of Pampore, Pine forests, Awantipura Ruins and enjoy the beautiful countryside.Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel/deluxe houseboat.
Day 04: Departure:
The tour ends post breakfast with a transfer to the Srinagar airport in time to board flight for Delhi.
Number of Days in Houseboat and in Hotel can be decided as per Guest Requirement. Fly and Stay Packages with this itinerary available Ex Delhi and Mumbai
Package Cost :
2 Pax : 7837
4 Pax : 5868
6 Pax : 5212
Extra Adult : 3918
Extra Child No Bed : 2612
2 Pax : 9037
4 Pax : 7068
6 Pax : 6412
Extra Adult : 4518
Extra Child No Bed : 3012
2 Pax : 11812
4 Pax : 9843
6 Pax : 9187
Extra Adult : 5906
Extra Child No Bed : 3937
Hotel Details :
Superior :Butterfly /Royale Jannat /Deluxe House Boat
Deluxe : Grand Habib /Royal Khazir /Deluxe House Boat
Luxury : City Forest /Comrade Inn /Luxury House Boat
Package Validity : From Oct 18, 2013 to Sep 30, 2017
- This package is offered by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to Purple Voyages using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier’s or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier’s or hotel’s cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.