Quick Shimla & Chandigarh Tour Package, Chandigarh
Book this package
Get full details about this package now
Enjoy 6 days in Shimala & Chandigarh with stay,transfers, breakfast, lunch,dinner, sightseeing, transfers & more...
Shivalik View Hotel
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
WelcomHeritage Woodville Palace
The Cedar Grand
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
- Transportation by A/C Indica for the entire tour ( for 04 to 06 Toyota Innova 8 to 10 Pax Tempo Traveller).
- All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary.
- Mentioned or similar hotels on as per the meal Plan.
- Child of the age of below 5 Years of complimentary without extra bed.
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass as Only Cars from Manali are allowed
- Personal expenses
- Train/Air fare
- Service tax
- Entry Charges.
- Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
Day 1: Delhi to Shimla. Pick up from Delhi Railway Station and drive to Shimla. O/N Hotel.
Day 2 : Shimla : After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch sight seeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), Vice regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), The Grindlays Bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville Grindlay, The Scandal Point and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel.
Day 3 : Shimla to Chandigarh : After breakfast check out form hotel & drive to Chandigarh, a drive of around 4 hours. Evening at leisure for own activities. O/N Hotel.
Day 4 : Chandigarh to Delhi Drop : After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi and drop at railway station / Airport drop.
Package Cost :
02 Pax : Rs 8470
04 Pax : Rs 7068
06 Pax : Rs 5742
08 Pax : Rs 5762
10 Pax : Rs 5412
Extra Adult : Rs 2450
Extra Child : Rs 1950
02 Pax : Rs 9350
04 Pax : Rs 7948
06 Pax : Rs 6622
08 Pax : Rs 6642
10 Pax : Rs 6292
Extra Adult : Rs 3050
Extra Child : Rs 2550
02 Pax : Rs 10010
04 Pax : Rs 8608
06 Pax : Rs 7282
08 Pax : Rs 7302
10 Pax : Rs 6952
Extra Adult : Rs 3500
Extra Child : Rs 3000
02 Pax : Rs 14740
04 Pax : Rs 13338
06 Pax : Rs 12012
08 Pax : Rs 12032
10 Pax : Rs 11682
Extra Adult : Rs 6700
Extra Child : Rs 4950
Hotel Details :
Budget : Rajat / Satyam Regency / Hotel Ganga
Standard : Silverne / Hotel Sukh Sagar
Deluxe : Quality Inn Himdev / Sukh Sagar Regency / Shingar
Luxury : Shimla Havens / Woodville Palace / Cedar Grand
Budget : City Paradise
Standard : Silky Resorts / Pearl inn
Deluxe : Palm Dale / Marc Royale / Shagun resorts
Luxury : Shiwalik View / Lemon Tree
Supplement Charges :
Note : The cost does Not Includes the Excursion to Rohatang Pass in Manali the supplement cost for the same shall be Rs. 350 Per person on SIC Basis in Non A/C Deluxe Coach/tempo Traveller or RS. 2000/- by exclusive Tata Indica / Alto or Rs. 2600/- by Tavera / Tata Sumo / Qualis.
Terms & Conditions :
- Prices valid from April 01st 2014 to Sept 30 2014 (Except Festival Seasons).
- The above rates are applicable strictly for resident Indian citizens only.
- Kindly note that names of hotels mentioned in the proposed hotels only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels and it is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey such confirmation to you. In case the accommodation is not available at any of the above mentioned hotels we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel and shall pass on the difference of rates (supplement/reduction whatever applicable) to you.
- Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost.
- Himalayan National Park at Kufri and Advance Studies at Shimla, Roerich Art Gallery and State Museum are Closed at Monday.
- Rohatang Pass is closed on Tuesday for general tourists but the travelers who want to travel to Lahaul, Leh and Spiti can move even on Tuesday.
Package Validity : From Apr 9, 2014 to Sep 30, 2017
- This package is offered by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to Purple Voyages using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.