Indian Odyssey : Delhi To Mumbai Package
This 7 night 8 day tour package to Sawai Madhopur, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Baroda (Vadodara) and Aurangabad is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Sawai Madhopur, with cost starting from Rs 306,250 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Sawai Madhopur, 1 nights in Agra, 1 nights in Jaipur, 1 nights in Udaipur, 1 nights in Baroda (Vadodara) and 1 nights in Aurangabad. At Sawai Madhopur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Agra, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Jaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Udaipur, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Baroda (Vadodara), the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Aurangabad, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Board the Deccan Odyssey at Delhi - On to Sawai Madhopur▪
Welcome aboard the Deccan Odyssey.
This evening, assemble at the railway station at approximately 2015 hours to complete your registration process and check in formalities for your Indian Odyssey journey, as you receive atraditional Indian welcome and enjoy a refreshing welcome drink.
After completion of all the formalities, you will be shown your delightful cabins. As you settle in, the Deccan Odyssey shall depart Delhi for Sawai Madhopur.
Day 2 : Sawai Madhopur - Ranthambore National Park
Day 3 : Agra
Day 4 : Jaipur
Day 5 : Udaipur
▪ Soft beverages during the journey.
▪ Meals: All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
▪ Valet service.
▪ Still camera fees.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Travel Insurance.
▪ Laundry, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft beverages during non meal hours.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Video and professional Still camera fees.
▪ Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey.
▪ Arrival and departure transfers.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Welcome to Indian Odyssey, a spectacular train journey in inimitable royal style and luxury on one of India's iconic trains, the Deccan Odyssey. The Odyssey will take you on an 8-day extravaganza, through the fascinating, ever-changing vistas of a colourful, vibrant and ancient India, from its capital Delhi to its premier metropolis Mumbai, traversing ancient kingdoms and their historic traditions as you attempt tiger spotting at Ranthambore, visit the glorious Taj Mahal at Agra, the effervescent city of Jaipur, the lakes and palaces at Udaipur , view the beautiful monuments of Vadodara, and visit some of the most prominent & unexplored destinations of west-central India, with a trip to the unrivaled Ellora Caves. A railroad journey like none other, in a land like no other, we welcome you on board the Deccan Odyssey.\n
▪ Visit India's architectural wonders and World Heritage Sites in Agra, Vadodara, Jaipur and Ranthambore. Experience the thrill of a safari in search of the elusive Tiger at Ranthambore. Shop to your heart's content at the bustling and colourful bazaars of Rajasthan's royal cities. Discover the extraordinary cave temples of Ellora, a World Heritage Site.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.