Scenic Himachal Package
This 8 night 9 day tour package to Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala and Dalhousie is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Dehko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Manali, with cost starting from Rs 31,399 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Shimla, 3 nights in Manali, 1 nights in Dharamshala and 2 nights in Dalhousie. At Shimla, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Manali, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Dharamshala, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, . At Dalhousie, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, .
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Delhi - On to Shimla (350 kms / approx. 9 hours drive)▪
Welcome to your 'Scenic Himachal ' tour! On arrival at the airport / railway station in Delhi, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Shimla.
Day 2 : Shimla - Excursion to Kufri (23 kms / approx. 1 ½ hour drive)
Day 3 : On to Manali via Kullu (270 kms / approx. 8 hours drive)▪
This morning, you will proceed on a breathtaking drive to Manali, nestled on the banks of the River Beas amidst the Kullu Valley. On arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Day 4 : Manali
|3 Star or similar,||Manali||2 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Dharamshala||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar,||Dalhousie||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex- Delhi by an air-conditioned Indigo (02 - 03 adults) or air-conditioned Innova (04 - 06 adults) or air-conditioned Tempo Traveller for (06 - 10 Adults)or similar for all categories as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal basis. Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
▪ Meals -Daily buffet breakfast & dinner as per the itinerary.
▪ Free Installation of Audio compass app on your smart phone.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
▪ Any rides, safaris, boating charges, additional sightseeing tours other than the mentioned under inclusions.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges, unless specified under inclusions.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hill state in northern India, nestled in the western Himalayas. The state is landlocked with the Tibetan plateau to the east, Jammu and Kashmir to the north, and Punjab to the west. However, the state stands apart from its neighbors in terms of its sheer topographic diversity and breathtaking pristine natural beauty. From vast tracts of high-altitude Trans-Himalayan desert to dense green deodar forests, from apple orchards to cultivated terraces, from snowcapped high Himalayan mountain ranges to snow fed lakes and gushing rivers, Himachal has all of this and more.\n
▪ Explore the 457 year old Hadimba Devi Temple in Manali. Visit the Solang Valley to view snowcapped mountains. Surrender to the charms of nature in Kufri. Visit the St. John's Church and the Tibetan market in Dharamshala. Visit McLeod Ganj, residence of Dalai Lama which is also known for its Tibetan market. Experience the scenic and breathtaking views from Khajjiar in Dalhousie.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.