(SKM 9A )Gantok 3N – Lachen 1N – Lachung 1N – Pelling 2N – Darjeeling 2N Tour Package, Darjeeling
Book this package
Get full details about this package now
Darjeeling is a popular hill station in the state of West Bengal. At an average elevation of 2050 meters, it is located in the Lesser Himalayan range and provides beautiful views of the mighty Himalayas, especially Kanchenjunga – the world’s third highest mountain peak. Known for its scenic beauty, snow-clad Himalayas, and tea gardens, Darjeeling is frequented by tourists from all over the country as well as from around the world.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
Day 01: NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXBAirport& transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 02: Excursion to TsomgoLake& Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to TsomgoLake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 03: Gangtok – Lachen (107 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel with limited luggage and proceed to Lachen (8,500 ft.), North Sikkim. On the way take a break for some beautiful spots which are worth seeing and visiting like Naga Waterfall, The Confluence of Lachen Chu (River) & Lachung Chu (River) at Chungthang and Bhim Nala Waterfall. On arrival at Lachen check into your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 04: Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung
Early Morning drive to ChoptaValley (13,200 ft.)&GurudongmarLake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel. After lunch & drive to Lachung (8,700 ft.). Arrive by evening. Dinner& Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 05: Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion – Gangtok
Early Morning drive to YumthangValley(12,000 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort for lunch and transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On the way if the weather is clear you may get to see Mighty Khangchendzonga from Singhik view point. On arrival at Gangtok check-in to your hotel. Rest of the evening free for your own activities. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 06: Gangtok– Pelling (150 kms / 5 hrs) via Chardham
After breakfast start for Pelling (6,300 ft.). Enroute visit Temi Tea Garden, Samdruptse & Siddheshwar Dham (Chardham) in Namchi. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 07: Pelling Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi water Falls,Khecheopalri Lake&Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Helipad Ground. Overnight stay at Pelling.
Day 08: Pelling – Darjeeling (80 Kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfasttransfer to Darjeeling (6,950 ft.)via Singla Check post. On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day free. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 09: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 10: Darjeeling – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (75 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel on time and transfer to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey.
Premium M+ (MAP) - Royal Plaza/Simliar
Premium M (MAP) - Yangthang Heritage/Orange Village / Similar
Luxury (MAP) - Tamarind Residency /Keepsa Residency / Similar
Superior (MAP) - Royal Oaks / Viceroy Le Primula /Similar
Sup Deluxe (MAP) - Golden Star Continental/ Himalayan Heights / Similar
Deluxe (CP) - The Sikkim Retreat/ Gajraj (Veg)/ Similar
Standard (CP) - Irish Inn / The Swiss Hotel /Similar
Lachen (All Meals at Hotel)
Premium M+ (MAP) - Apple Orchard
Premium M (MAP) - Apple Orchard
Luxury (MAP) - Himalayan Residency / Similar
Superior (MAP) - Grand Lachen / View Point / Similar
Sup Deluxe (MAP) - Royal Lachen/ View Pointr
Deluxe (CP) - Jachu Village / Similar
Standard (CP) - Jachu Village / Similar
Lachung (All Meals at Hotel)
Premium M+ (MAP) - Yarlam Resort (VV)
Premium M (MAP) - Yarlam Resort (NVV)
Luxury (MAP) - Park Palace / Norling Zimkhang / Modern Residency/Similar
Superior (MAP) - Cliff View / Fortuna /Similar
Sup Deluxe (MAP) - Royal Lachung/Similar
Deluxe (CP) - Highlander’s Home / Similar
Standard (CP) - Ice Land Resort / Similar
Premium M+ (MAP) - Chumbi Mountain Retreat
Premium M (MAP) - Norbughang Retreat & Spa / Mt. Pandim/Similar
Luxury (MAP) - Norbughang Resort / Pachu Village Resort/Similar
Superior (MAP) - Tashigang Resort / Dewachen / Similar
Sup Deluxe (MAP) - Sikkim Tourist Center/ Retreat 108 /Similar
Deluxe (CP) - Aryan Regency (Veg) / Pemaling
Standard (CP) - Nirvana Residency /Yangthang Dzimkha/ Similar
Premium M+ (MAP) - Mayfair Hill Resort/Windamere / Similar
Premium M (MAP) - Viceroy Hotel/Similar
Luxury (MAP) - Pine Tree Resort & Spa /Cedar Inn / R J Resort / Similar
Superior (MAP) - Villa Everest / Mohit (Exe) /Similar
Sup Deluxe (MAP) - Gymkhana Resort / Dolma 21 / Similar
Deluxe (CP) - Yuma / Golden Heights Enclave /Similar
Standard (CP) - Marvel Intl. / Princes / Similar
For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 31450 to Rs. 74850
For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 21400 to Rs. 61500
For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 18300 to Rs. 57100
For 8 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 16500 to Rs. 43350
Extra Pax (EPSR) the cost varies from Rs. 7000 to 31500
Child with Bed (CWB) the cost varies from Rs. 6000 to Rs. 30200
Child No bed (CNB) cost varies from Rs. 3050 to Rs. 21900
Supplement Vehicle Cost
Sumo / Max - Instead of Indica / WagonR costs Rs.800
Innova / Scorpio / Xylo - Instead of Indica / WagonR costs Rs.9200
Innova / Scorpio / Xylo- Instead of Sumo costs Rs.8400
Rates Given for High Season ( 1st April to 30 June ) , For Other Dates Discounts will be applicable
Package Validity : From Mar 17, 2016 to Mar 31, 2017
- This package is offered by Purple Voyages and NOT by HolidayIQ. HolidayIQ is NOT a Supplier or Travel Agent.
- All information and content provided here have been provided by and NOT by HolidayIQ
- For any further information on this Package, please submit Booking Enquiry to using the Booking Form above. HolidayIQ does not have any additional information on this package.
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Per person rates (Rs) are usually applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room, unless specified otherwise
- Applicable taxes will be charged in addition to listed price, unless specified otherwise
- Inventory may be limited. Placing a booking enquiry does not amount to booking of the package.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon the concerned Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy. The cancellation charges applicable will be as per the Supplier's or hotel's cancellation policy.
- More conditions might apply specifically to this package. These, if any, will be informed on enquiry.
- The supplier reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.