Ksh3c -srinagar (2) – Gulmarg (1) Package
This 3 night 4 day tour package to Srinagar and Gulmarg is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Heritage, Hills, Houseboats, Offbeat, Shopping and Watersports. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 6,939 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 2 nights in Srinagar and 1 nights in Gulmarg. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Little SIlver.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive in Srinagar▪ On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)▪ Today we travel 97 kiilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 3 : In Srinagar: Local sightseeing / Gulmarg▪ Today we will do some half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. We will explore the gardens and later drive Gulmarg or the "Meadow of Flowers" which is located at an altitude of 8700-ft. The place is known for its Ski Resort and the world's highest 18-hole Golf Course. You can also enjoy a Cable Car Ride or a Gondola ride (on own). And overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Gulmarg - Departure/transfers to Airport▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
▪ 02 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Complimentary Shikara Ride in Dal Lake.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs.10786 to Rs.17226
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs.7818 to Rs.13546
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 6939 to Rs.12430
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs.877 to Rs. 1338
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.1880 to Rs.2929
▪ For extra person it costs Rs.3009 to Rs.5853
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Srinagar being the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir is situated on the banks of Jhelum River. The city of Srinagar is one of India’s popular tourist attractions because of its historic gardens, beautiful houseboats, meandering river and pleasant climate. Srinagar is packed with enthralling valleys and surrounded by lush green hills.
▪ An hour of Shikara ride in the lake
▪ Overnight stay in houseboat
▪ Visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows
▪ Half a day of local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar.
▪ Enjoy a Cable Car Ride or a Gondola ride
▪ Enjoy shopping at the city center.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.