Ksh4b-srinagar (2) -pahalgam (1)-gulmarg (1) Package
This 4 night 5 day tour package to Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Heritage, Hills, Houseboats, Offbeat, Rural, Shopping and Watersports. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 9,058 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 1 nights in Pahalgam. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive in Srinagar▪ On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum river. Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar. Later drive for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats
Day 2 : Srinagar to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 3 : Gulmarg to Pahalgam▪ After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 4 : Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar▪ In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 5 : Departure transfer to Airport▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
▪ 02 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs.13881 to Rs.23997
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs.10160 to Rs.19190
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs.9058 to Rs.17727
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs.1171 to Rs.1840
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.2509 to Rs.4014
▪ For extra person it costs Rs.4014 to Rs.8362
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg-Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Pahalgam is a situated at the junction of Aru and Sheshnag Rivers. Aru flows into the Kolahoi Glacier beyond Lidderwat and Sheshnag from glaciers along the great Himalayas. The destination initially was a shepherd village and was under the rule of the Mughals during the medieval times.
▪ Visit the famous Mughal gardens of Nishat and Shalimar
▪ An hour of Shikara ride in the lake
▪ Overnight stay in houseboat
▪ A short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway)
▪ Indulge in some horse-riding
▪ A horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows
▪ Enjoy shopping at the city center.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.