Ksh4a-srinagar (1) -pahalgam (2)-gulmarg (1) Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Heritage, Hills, Houseboats, Rivers, Offbeat, Rural, Shopping and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Pahalgam, with cost starting from Rs 11,259 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 2 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Pahalgam. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive - Srinagar▪ On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. In evening Shikara ride in world famous dal lake. Later return houseboat and overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast visit Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine. Then proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 3 : Gulmarg.▪ After breakfast. Local Sightseeing in Gulmarg. Like Golf club, church, temple and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Gulmarg to Pahalgam▪ After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day 5 : Pahalgam▪ After breakfast. Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Like Chandanwari, Betab Valley also visits Aru Valley and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 6 : Pahalgam Airport Drop▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight.
▪ 01 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 02 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 02 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs.17058 to Rs.33153
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 12583 to Rs.27008
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 11259 to Rs.25126
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs.1462 to Rs. 2424
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.3136 to Rs.5266
▪ For extra person it costs Rs.5017 to Rs.11707
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg-Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Pahalgam, a notified area committee, is a town in the Anantnag district. Located in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, Pahalgam is perched at an elevation of 2,740 metres above sea level. Pahalgam is the base camp for the pilgrimage to Amarnath and is about 95 kilometres from Srinagar.
▪ Overnight stay at houseboat
▪ Visit Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine
▪ Shikara ride in world famous dal lake
▪ Indulge in some horse-riding and Gondala cable car system
▪ Local Sightseeing in Gulmarg. Like Golf club, church, temple
▪ Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Like Chandanwari, Betab Valley also visits Aru Valley
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.