Ksh5a -srinagar (3) -gulmarg (1)-pahalgam (1) Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Houseboats, Rivers, Offbeat, Rural, Shopping, Temple Visits and Watersports. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 11,092 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 1 nights in Pahalgam, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive - Srinagar▪ On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. In evening Shikara ride in world famous dal lake. Later return houseboat and overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Pahalgam▪ After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 3 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 4 : Gulmarg to Srinagar▪ After Breakfast take some sightseeing of Gulmarg and later proceed to Srinagar , check in the hotel & after refresh take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Day 5 : Srinagar - Sonamarg – Srinagar▪ After breakfasts proceed to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 6 : Srinagar Airport Drop▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight.
▪ 03 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions”
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 16891 to Rs.28388
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 12416 to Rs.22659
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 11092 to Rs.20917
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs. 1462 to Rs.2424
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.3136 to Rs.5266
▪ For extra person it costs Rs. 5017 to Rs.10034
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg-Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Gulmarg is located in the Baramulla District of Jammu and Kashmir. Situated at at an altitude of 2730 m above sea level, it is surrounded by forested hills and meadows, snow-capped peaks, deep ravines and valleys. The scenic beauty of this place has made it a popular filmng location for many Bolywood movies.
▪ Overnight stay at the houseboat
▪ A short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway)
▪ Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine
▪ Full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.