Ksh5b -srinagar (2) –gulmarg (2)-pahalgam (1) Package
This 5 night 6 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Purple Voyages. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in Aerial Adventures, Heritage, Hills, Houseboats, Offbeat, Rural, Shopping and Temple Visits. It is one of the cheapest packages to Pahalgam, with cost starting from Rs 11,176 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 2 nights in Pahalgam and 1 nights in Gulmarg. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Highland. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Al Zam Zam. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Hotel Golden Finger.
Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive - Srinagar▪ On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. In evening Shikara ride in world famous dal lake. Later return houseboat and overnight stay at the houseboat.
Day 2 : Srinagar to Pahalgam▪ After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day 3 : Pahalgam.▪ After breakfast. Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Like Chandanwari, Aru Valley and Betab Valley and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Pahalgam to Gulmarg▪ After breakfast in the morning, proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 5 : Gulmarg to Srinagar▪ After Breakfast take some sightseeing of Gulmarg and later proceed to Srinagar , check in the hotel & after refresh take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine. Evening back to Srinagar. Overnight Stay in the Hotel.
Day 6 : Srinagar Airport Drop.▪ After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight.
▪ 02 Night stay at Srinagar.
▪ 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
▪ 02 Night stay at Pahalgam.
▪ Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
▪ Welcome drink on arrival.
▪ Accommodation on Breakfast.
▪ Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
▪ All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
▪ All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
▪ Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
▪ Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
▪ Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
▪ Package Cost
▪ For 2 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 16974 to Rs.30771
▪ For 4 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 24835 to Rs.12501
▪ For 6 Pax the cost varies from Rs. 23022 to Rs.11176
▪ Add Dinner cost varies from Rs. 2341 to Rs.1462
▪ Add Lunch +Dinner cost varies from Rs.5102 to Rs.3136
▪ For extra person it costs Rs.5017 to Rs.10870
▪ Cities Covered : Srinagar –Gulmarg-Pahalgam
▪ Package valid from 1st Apr’2016 to 31st March 2017
Srinagar being the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir is situated on the banks of Jhelum River. The city of Srinagar is one of India’s popular tourist attractions because of its historic gardens, beautiful houseboats, meandering river and pleasant climate. Srinagar is packed with enthralling valleys and surrounded by lush green hills.
▪ Overnight stay at houseboat
▪ Shikara ride in world famous dal lake
▪ Local Sightseeing in Pahalgam. Like Chandanwari, Aru Valley and Betab Valley
▪ A short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway).
▪ Some sightseeing of Gulmarg
▪ Srinagar half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Adobe of love) , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.