Glorious Kashmir Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 22,099 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 2 nights in Pahalgam, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Deluxe Houseboat. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Lidder Resort. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 3 Star or similar, Hotel Lidder Resort.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Srinagar▪
Welcome to your 'Glorious Kashmir - Summer' tour! On arrival at the airport in Srinagar, you will be met and transferred to your houseboat in Srinagar.
When we think of Kashmir, the first thing that comes to our Mind is "Houseboats". Staying on a Houseboat means like living in Paradise, an experience one is not likely to find anywhere else on the surface of the earth.
Day 2 : On to Pahalgam (97 kms / approx. 4 hours drive)
Day 3 : In Pahalgam - Excursion to Chandanwari
Day 4 : On to Gulmarg (148 kms / approx. 5 hour drive)▪
This morning, proceed to Gulmarg- the 'Meadow of Flowers' an apt term for this idyllic flower - laden spot, offering a spectacular view of towering snow capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers, gigantic firs and pine trees.
On arrival check in to your hotel.
|3 Star or similar, Deluxe Houseboat||Pahalgam||3 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Lidder Resort||Gulmarg||1 Night(s)|
|3 Star or similar, Hotel Lidder Resort||Srinagar||3 Night(s)|
▪ Transportation - Entire round trip Ex - Srinagar by Non AC -Indigo/Etios
▪ (Economy and Standard category) and Non AC Innova (Deluxe category) as per the
▪ itinerary.<br>Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not on disposal
▪ Meals - Daily buffet breakfast at all places.<br>The stay in houseboat
▪ includes all meals as per the itinerary.
▪ One Shikara ride on a sharing basis once during the stay.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ Audio compass app is free installations on your smart-phone
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax & Transportation tax.
▪ Flights, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' column.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300kms away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.\nHome to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.<br />The capital city of Kashmir- Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. Srinagar also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.\n
▪ Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar. Discover the Awantipura Ruins, built here in the 9th century namely, dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Enjoy a Romantic Shikara ride on Dal Lake.
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.