Glorious Kashmir - Summer Package
This 6 night 7 day tour package to Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg is offered by Cox & Kings - Bharat Deko. This holiday package is preferred by people with interest in . It is one of the cheapest packages to Srinagar, with cost starting from Rs 22,260 per person.
In this package, you will be spending 1 nights in Srinagar, 2 nights in Pahalgam, 1 nights in Gulmarg and 2 nights in Srinagar. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at 2 star or similar hotel. At Pahalgam, the accommodation is organized at Deluxe Houseboat. At Gulmarg, the accommodation is organized at Pahalgam Retreat. At Srinagar, the accommodation is organized at Pahalgam Retreat.
In this travel package, daily breakfast will be provided at the hotel. Transfers are included in the package.
Srinagar 1 Nights
Pahalgam 2 Nights
Gulmarg 1 Nights
Srinagar 2 Nights
Package Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrive Srinagar▪ Welcome to your 'Glorious Kashmir ' tour!On arrival at the airport in Srinagar, you will be met and transferred to the houseboat.When we think of Kashmir, the first thing that comes to our mind is "Houseboats". Staying on a Houseboat means like living in paradise, an experience one is not likely to find anywhere else on the surface of the earth.
Day 2 : Srinagar - Pahalgam (97 km / approx. 4 hours drive)
Day 3 : Pahalgam - Excursion to Chandanwari
Day 4 : Pahalgam - Gulmarg (148 km / approx. 5 hours drive)▪ This morning, proceed to Gulmarg - the 'Meadow of Flowers', an apt term for this idyllic flower-laden spot, offering a spectacular view of towering snow capped peaks covered with dense forests of tall conifers, gigantic firs and pine trees.On arrival, check-in to the hotel.
|Deluxe Houseboat||Pahalgam||3 Night(s)|
|Pahalgam Retreat||Gulmarg||1 Night(s)|
|Pahalgam Retreat||Srinagar||3 Night(s)|
▪ Entire round trip ex - Srinagar by non AC-Indigo / Etios (Economy and Standard category) and non AC Innova (Deluxe category) as per the itinerary. Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
▪ Daily buffet breakfast at all places as per the itinerary.The stay in
▪ houseboat includes all meals as per the itinerary.
▪ Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
▪ One Shikara ride on sharing basis once during the stay.
▪ Travel insurance.
▪ All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
▪ Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
▪ Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
▪ Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
▪ Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
▪ Any items / services not specifically mentioned under inclusion.
▪ Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
▪ Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300 km away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.\nHome to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.\nThe capital city of Kashmir - Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. It also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.\n
▪ Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar Discover the Awantipura Ruins Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake
Terms & Conditions
1.HolidayIQ is only a information platform for holidays/packages. We are not a Supplier or Travel Agent for the packages shown on our platform.
2.Suppliers or Travel Agents who own the packages hold all the rights to booking the package.
3.All grievances related to packages shown here need to be taken up with the Supplier or Travel Agent directly.