Standard Itinerary-Leh Ladakh Tour Package, Ladakh (Leh)
Head to the hills for a fantastic holiday! The four day package covering Ladakh, Pangong and Nubra offers stay, transfer, inner line permits & more.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps as mentioned.
- Leh – Budgeted Hotels (Panorama/3 roses/ Oriental/Asia)
- Pangong – Delux Tented Campsite (in case you decide to stay) Pangong sarai /Pangong Resort or similar .
- Nubra : Nubra Sarai /Hundur Sarai/ Hotel Sten-del or similar
- Meal inclusions as specified in the plan.
- Transportation by SUV’s ( Innovas /Scorpios/ quails or simimar ) for the entire duration of the trip.
- Entries to Monasteries
- Inner Line Permits
- Any Airfares
- Items of any personal nature such as drinks, tips/ gratuities, etc
- Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellations
- Govt. Tax 3.09 % additional
- Any item not mentioned in the cost includes section
- The package cost is 5560 per person.
Day: 01…: Arrival at Leh air port, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day rest and after 2.00 PM visit Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnight Hotel or Guest House.
Day: 02…: A complete day of visit to the monasteries. After breakfast drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum and back to Leh. Overnight Hotel or Guest House
Day: 03…: After breakfast drive to Khardong Pass (highest motorable road in the world 18380 feet) and back to Leh in the afternoon. After Lunch free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. Overnight Hotel or Guest House.
Day: 04…: Early morning transfer to the airport and fly back to Delhi with Sweet Memories of Ladakh. Tour Ends
- Leh: Panorama / 3 Roses ( Budget)
- Pangong: Pangong Sarai / Pangong Resort
- Numbra: Numbra Sarai / Hundur Sarai
Ladakh (Leh) Packages
Delhi (1N), Manali (3N), Ladakh (Leh) (5N), Manali (1N), Ladakh (Leh) (4N)
Ladakh (Leh) (3N)
Ladakh (Leh) (2N), Nubra Valley (1N), Ladakh (Leh) (1N), Pangong (1N)