Trekking and Fun in Munnar Tour Package, Alappuzha (Alleppey)
Munnar has lush greenery all over and the natural beauty is awesome and worth experiencing. Go for trekking with your friends. Enjoy buffet breakfast.
|+ More Hotel options + Less Hotel options|
- Accommodation for 2 adults for 3 nights & 4 days.
- Daily buffet breakfast in all hotels
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers by Tata Indica.
- Pickup from Cochin airport/railway station.
- Drop at Cochin airport/railway station.
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing assistance.
- All must-see spots in all destinations will be covered.
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge/permit charges.
- Check-in and check-out at 12 noon in all the hotels.
- All applicable taxes & service charges.
- Air fare/train fare and all entry fees at sightseeing spots.
- Any additional meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Items of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water etc.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Condition apply.
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar.
Arrival at Cochin airport or Ernakulam railway station with you will be assisted on your arrival formalities. Later you will be transferred to Munnar. On the way visit Pine Apple Garden, Rubber plantations, spice plantations, Valara falls and Cheeyappara falls. Next, you will arrive at a place which is called ‘nature’s lovers paradise’. On arrival at Munnar, check in at hotel. Later, the day is free for leisure. Night, you will stay in a hotel at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar sightseeing.
Morning depart to enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit Madupetty Dam/Lake, Echo Point, Gundala Lake and Photo Point. Evening, you will go for spice/tea trailing at Munnar. Night, you will stay in a hotel at Munnar. Optional activities: Ayurvedic massage, trekking, paragliding, jeep safari.
Day 3: Munnar to Kumarakom.
Activities to do: Canoeing in small boat in narrow canals (optional), fishing, village walk. Sightseeing covering paddy fields, famous resorts on the banks, Temples and Churches, snake boat, birds sanctuary etc.
Cruise starts, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater. Cruise through backwaters of Kumarakom/alleppey. Sightseeing includes paddy fields & coconut lagoons & resorts of Kumarakom/Alleppey. Sightseeing includes bird sanctuary.
Stop for lunch. Menu: Traditional Kerala cuisine with fish (karimeen) chicken, etc
Cruise starts again through Pathiramanal area.
Tea & snacks will be served. Cruise to C-block, R Block & Rajapuram.
Cruise stops. Enjoy the evening with village walk.
Candle Light Dinner and you can relax and sleep in our super a/c bed rooms
After breakfast cruise starts again to Kumarakom and drop you to the boat jetty by 9-9.30 am.
Day 4: Kumarakom to Cochin.
Start to Cochin airport or Ernakulam railway station for your onward journey.
Honeymoon specials in houseboat:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Wedding cake.
- Fruit basket.
- Honeymoon flower decoration in Munnar.
- Candle light dinner.
- Badam milk.
- 6.00 pm to 7.00 am- Boat will be anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (as per the Govt. rule- village people need to put the net in the lake for fishing).
- Air condition will function in the bed room from 8.00 pm till 7.00 am.
- Check in time 12 noon and check out time - 9.30 am.
Package can be arranged at extra cost from: