Guest Houses in Agra

Agra Guest Houses

97 Agra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.18/7, based on 984 Ratings & 474 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 200 - 6500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Loved by Families
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Prashant Palace, Agra
4 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 332 Ratings
  • 157 Reviews
Fatehabad Road,Near Big Bazar Pacific Mall, Before TDI Mall, Agra
"Location was closed to Taj Mahal inside the hotel was not clean. Rooms was not good, clean, staff..." More › Sobin, Delhi, 2 weeks ago
Vanshika Palace Hotel, Agra
3 Photos
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 88 Ratings
  • 32 Reviews
Near Aklavya Stadium, Gwalior Road, Sadar Bazaar,
"The hotel looked good from outside but it is not at all maintained from inside. The rooms were..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 38
Ranked 38 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 73 Ratings
  • 29 Reviews
4/57, Near Mehar Cinema, Balu Ganj, Agra
"I visited Agra with some of my cousins and some friends in June, 2015. We all stayed in this..." More › Aman, New Delhi, 7 days ago
Shanti Lodge, Agra
1 Photos
Rank 32
Ranked 32 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 25 Ratings
  • 17 Reviews
Chowk Kagjiyan, South Gate, Taj Mahal
"This hotel is located barely 100 meters away from Taj Mahal, the rooms gave a very nice view of..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Tourist Rest House, Agra
16 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 20 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
No: 4/62, Kutchery Road, Opposite Zila Parishad
"Non AC room is not so good but AC room was awesome. Food was also very good. Its a foreigners..." More › Abdul, Varanasi, 2 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 37
Ranked 37 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 23 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
11/82, Dhakran Crossing, M.G. Road, Near Water Tank,
"The hotel turned out to be very good. People were nice and they were professional. Things around..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Taj Allis Hotel, Agra
4 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 29 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
Fatehabad Road, Gummat Taj Ganj,
"The hotel is located on a very good location. The rooms were comfortable and the mattresses, were..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Basil Inn Hotel, Agra
7 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 15 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
HIG-14, Group-14, Eastern Gate of Tajmahal, Taj Nagari Phase 1, Near Shilpgram Parking,
"The hotel is located at a very nice place. But it is not at all maintained and the rooms were bad..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Friends Paying Guest House, Agra
5 Photos
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 16 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
PP-6, Taj Nagrai, Near Shilp Gram, Eastern Gate Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Agra
"The guest house was much maintained than we thought, the rooms were huge and gave a homelike..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Viren Residency Hotel, Agra
10 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 12 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
A-85, Taj Nagri Face-II, Fatehabad Road,
"Viren Residency Hotel is one of the cheap and best hotel in Agra but little bit so far from the..." More › Pradeep, New Delhi, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 55
Ranked 55 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 14 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
"The hotel was located at a very accessible location. The staff here were very professional. The..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Youth Hostel Agra, Agra
1 Photos
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 14 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
C/o Hotel Chanakya, Near All India Radio Station, Shahid Nagar Crossing, Agra
"I was having an exam in Agra so I went in this hotel. First of all this hotel is very beautiful...." More › Shahrukh, Varanasi, 2 weeks ago
Taj Guest House, Agra
5 Photos
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 16 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
3/133, , Chowk Kagji Taj Ganj , Agra
"I picked up this hotel because of its location which came out to be a bad decision. The rooms..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Hotel Maniram Palace, Agra
3 Photos
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 12 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
"We are in group tour and booked 5 AC rooms. Hotel is renovated recently and room are furnished..." More › Nikunj, Mahesana, Dec 22, 2014
No Photo
Rank 54
Ranked 54 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 16 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Near Taj View Crossing, Fatehabad Road, Taj Ganj,
"The location was good and it was easy to locate. The surrounding was good and the hotel staffs..." More › Guru, Aug 19, 2014
Dayal Lodge, Agra
4 Photos
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 12 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
25, New Agra Dayal Bagh Road, Agra
"This hotel is good only for people who don't care about money they pay for the service. Service..." More › Mayank kumar, May 10, 2015
No Photo
Rank 36
Ranked 36 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Opposite 132 Kv Sub Plant, Near Shilpgram, Near Hotel Raddision Blue, Taj East Gate Road, Agra Ho, Agra
"This hotel situated at very good location and I stayed in this hotel for a night. This hotel room..." More › Murari, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 35
Ranked 35 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Fatehpur Sikri,
"Best hotel I think in Agra. I stayed here with my friends. Best class hotel. Room was clean...." More › Sunny, Barpeta Road, 2 days ago
Hotel Sarwan, Agra
10 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Agra Cantt, , Sultanpura Xing
"It was just an average hotel that we picked up on out move, the hotel was very dirty, not the..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Rahi Tourist Bunglow, Agra
10 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Delhi Gate, Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station Road, Agra
"Considered as the best 3 star hotel in Agar, one such name that does not need an introduction...." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Hotel Raj Bed & Breakfast, Agra
2 Photos
Rank 34
Ranked 34 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
2/26, Taj Ganj, Taj Mahal, Agra
"Hotel was located far from railway station and bus stand. Inner and outer look of the hotel was..." More › Swastika, Delhi, Sep 23, 2014
Panchratan Hotel, Agra
7 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Opp: Income Tax Office, Sanjay Place,
"The hotel came out to be very much maintained and beautiful, the interiors were well lit and..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 62
Ranked 62 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 20 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
M G Road, Agra
"Visited to see Taj Mahal but really this hotel was really worst. The cleanliness was really bad...." More › Manoj, New Delhi, 3 months ago
Shanthi Lodge, Agra
16 Photos
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 11 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
South Gate Shiv Road, Near SBI Bank, Agra
"This is a massive property in Agra and while the general impression is very good, I felt it was a..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Sai Homestay, Agra
10 Photos
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
1 Saipuram , Addjoing Sector 2 Vibhav Nagar, Opp 106 M I G Shaheed Nagar .
"The hotel gave more of a homelike feeling. It is not a place to stay with your family, but you..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 63
Ranked 63 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"I am very happy with this hotel. Welcome of guest is very nice. Very good appearance. So l will..." More › Nimit, Delhi, 3 months ago
Amigo Guest House, Agra
6 Photos
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 11 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"The name sounds funny to me, as it has nothing to do with the hotel. The rooms were nicely..." More › Shubhankar, Lucknow, 2 months ago
Paradise Guest House, Agra
8 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Fatehabad Road, Agra
"The location of the guest house was beautiful. The approach roads were not that good. The..." More › Arshdeep, Sep 11, 2014
No Photo
Rank 59
Ranked 59 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"The Hotel Rosewood is very comfortable and good location hotel. We recently visited Agra with our..." More › Sanjay, Ahmedabad, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 41
Ranked 41 of 97 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 13 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Near Bijli Ghar Bus Stand, Chhipitola, Agra
"A good hotel with good facilities like food, transportation, bathroom and a great destination..." More › Harshit, Vadodara, Apr 23, 2015

Guest Houses in Agra with Tariff Rates

Agra Guide