Guest Houses in Agra

Agra Guest Houses

72 Agra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.19/7, based on 501 Ratings & 167 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 6500

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Prashant Palace, Agra
4 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 237 Ratings
  • 76 Reviews
Fatehabad Road, Before TDI Mall, Agra
"I like the food and I loved the service. I enjoyed my stay." More › Tarun, 2 weeks ago
Vanshika Palace Hotel, Agra
3 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 65 Ratings
  • 21 Reviews
Near Aklavya Stadium, Gwalior Road, Sadar Bazaar,
"Average hotel stay in Agra. But sadar bazaar is one of the most attractive place to stay in Agra...." More › Veenpal singh, 3 weeks ago
Shanti Lodge, Agra
1 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 20 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Chowk Kagjiyan, South Gate, Taj Mahal
"The room was quite dark, unreachable sunlight through a small window. The most irritating was the..." More › Himdri, Feb 28, 2014
No Photo
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 15 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Near Taj View Crossing, Fatehabad Road, Taj Ganj,
"Bhagwati hotel is reasonably priced hotel. Tajmahal is 4 km. The staff is helpful. Dinner is..." More › Arvind kr shora, Jan 4, 2014
No Photo
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
HIG-14, Group-14, Eastern Gate of Tajmahal, Taj Nagari Phase 1, Near Shilpgram Parking,
"There is no words for this hotel Basil, im extremely sorry for my Rating ...im thinking your..." More › Ahmad, Oct 17, 2013
Friends Paying Guest House, Agra
5 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
PP-6, Taj Nagrai, Near Shilp Gram, Eastern Gate Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Agra
"This is a family-owned guesthouse and you can tell right away that they will work hard to make..." More › Sanjay, Indore, May 28, 2013
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
A-85, Taj Nagri Face-II, Fatehabad Road,
"I stayed in agra last month in Viren Residency Hotel, the manager(munish perihar) was so close to..." More › Chandra mohan, Mar 24, 2014
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 23 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
4/57, Near Mehar Cinema, Balu Ganj, Agra
"Very good hotel with nice rooms and very good furniture in the room. Food and drinks are also..." More › Ramesh, 3 days ago
Taj Guest House, Agra
5 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
3/133, , Chowk Kagji Taj Ganj , Agra
"The room was very bad and location was also bad. The food was normal and service was very bad. I..." More › Aslam, Ghaziabad, 4 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
No: 4/62, Kutchery Road, Opposite Zila Parishad, Agra
"I stayed in September 2009. Service was amazing, really friendly , genuine people. The owner has..." More › Dara, Gurgaon, 1 week ago
No Photo
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Delhi Gate, Raja Ki Mandi Railway Station Road, Agra
"Average facility, too costly, bad place." More › Subrata, Kolkata, Jan 20, 2013
Hotel Raj Bed & Breakfast, Agra
2 Photos
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
2/26, Taj Ganj, Taj Mahal, Agra
"The hotel's location is too good. It's just in front of the southern gate of Taj Mahal. The food..." More › Subhrajit, Mumbai, Mar 4, 2014
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
11/82, Dhakran Crossing, M.G. Road, Near Water Tank,
"The ambience was good and rooms were spacious. We had a very short and sweet stay there. Food was..." More › Raju, Delhi, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Fatehabad Road, Gummat Taj Ganj,
"The hotel was very beautifully. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The food offered was..." More › Narendra, Mumbai, Feb 5, 2014
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
South Gate Shiv Road, Near SBI Bank, Agra
"Great place to be if you want to wake up and watch Taj along the sunrise, food is just great with..." More › Alok, Gurgaon, Dec 7, 2011
Youth Hostel Agra, Agra
1 Photos
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
C/o Hotel Chanakya, Near All India Radio Station, Shahid Nagar Crossing, Agra
"Its is good to reach RADHE SWAMI TEMPLE at AGRA, and from here one can easily reach to Tajmahal..." More › Rudraswamy, Mysore, Jan 5, 2013
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
1 Saipuram , Addjoing Sector 2 Vibhav Nagar, Opp 106 M I G Shaheed Nagar .
"Hotel is really good. Location is very nice. Reception is fine. Services are good. It was more..." More › Tapan, Kolkata, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
25, New Agra Dayal Bagh Road, Agra
"Its Value for money. Its in middle of the market area. Food supplied was good taste." More › Gauravkumar, Hyderabad, May 29, 2012
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
1/9, Dhakran Choraha, M G Road, Agra
"overall my experience 'GOOD' My relationship this hotel last ten years. VK.ROY" More › Vishwajeet, Delhi, Jan 14, 2012
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Fatehabad Road, Agra
"From the beginning to the end everything was just amazing including the weather. The hotel is..." More › Mahamood, Guwahati, Jan 29, 2012
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Daresi No-2, Agra Fort, Agra
"It was my friend's marriage, i was visited Agra so i get this option is good because i get all..." More › Sandeep, Oct 19, 2013
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"Hotel location was good as it was situated at Fatehabad road. Not enough services offered like..." More › Dhruv, Delhi, Feb 21, 2014
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near Bijli Ghar Bus Stand, Chhipitola, Agra
"This hotel is best for middle class people. rent of hotel is not high. Tajmahal very near of this..." More › Md, Kolkata, Mar 3, 2013
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"Agra is a fantastic place for tourists. Hotel is at nice location and is not too far from Agra..." More › Shahid, Oct 24, 2013
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"UP Tourist Bungalow was located opposite of railway station, appearance of the hotel was normal...." More › Muralidharan, Tiruchirapalli, Nov 22, 2013
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Power House, Chhipitola Road, Agra HO
"This hotel location is a beautiful and the climate is also good. In hotel reception is good and..." More › Rahil ali, Oct 30, 2013
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Chhatta Bazar, Near State Bank of India, Agra
"excellent destination and its a life dream to visit and see taj and the hotel at par " More › Satadal, Kolkata, Feb 5, 2013
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"It was a lodge, cheap and good to stay with so many people. Best place. We tried booking a hotel..." More › Aditya, Delhi, 5 days ago
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
  • 1 Reviews
Fatehpur Sikri, Agra
"We visited Fatehpur sikri in Jan-2013 and stayed in "Gulistan Resort". This resort is taken care..." More › Vivek sharma, Jun 15, 2013
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 72 Guest Houses in Agra
M G Road, Agra

Guest Houses in Agra with Tariff Rates

Agra Guide