576 Heritage Hotels in Agra ranked by traveler reviews

Check lowest heritage hotels rates

Show Now
Find more hotels nearby!

Clarks Inn

H-4 Krishna Puram Near Birla Temple Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 1 in Mathura

5.5/7 92 Traveller Ratings

My experience at the hotel was very good as the hotel is located conveniently. The staff members at the ... More >

Hotel Basera Brij Bhoomi

Atalla Chungi Vrindavan,, Mathura-Vrindavan Marg, Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh 281121 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 4 in Mathura

5.4/7 98 Traveller Ratings

Clean rooms, great service, great food, good parking facility, easy to reach from Taj Express way. One c... More >

Brijwasi Royal Hotel

State Bank Crossing Station Road Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 5 in Mathura

5.7/7 300 Traveller Ratings

Located on State Bank Crossing is Brijwasi Royal Hotel at Mathura. The hotel is 175km from Delhi Interna... More >

Goverdhan Palace Hotel

Opp: Narholi Thana Agra-Delhi Highway Near Intrapratha Enclave Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 6 in Mathura

5.5/7 113 Traveller Ratings

Goverdhan Palace Hotel is located in Tourist Complex Area. This hotel was opened to guests in 2000. The ... More >

Radha Ashok

Masani Rd, Chowk Bazar, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 8 in Mathura

5.4/7 149 Traveller Ratings

Bestwestern Radha Ashok is located on Masani Bypass Road. The hotel is 62 km away from Agra Airport.... More >

Sheel Gopal Vision Hotel

Dampier Nagar Opposite Museum , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 9 in Mathura

5/7 46 Traveller Ratings

Booked a room online in this hotel and got a really good price for it. Entrance is impressive and so is ... More >

Brijwasi Lands Inn

Masani Link Road, Bypass, Saraswati Kund, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281003 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 10 in Mathura

5.8/7 53 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was good both in services and facilities. The location is convenient and I travelled to this h... More >

Hotel Wingston

Delhi - Masani Bypass, Janambhoomi Link Rd, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281003 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 11 in Mathura

5.4/7 71 Traveller Ratings

Good location, facilities are good, swimming pool is very nice but the only problem is service so if the... More >

Hotel Ganga Palace

Station Road, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 12 in Mathura

5/7 664 Traveller Ratings

Stay was excellent and staff was very cordinates cute keep smile on face also food was delicious. Very n... More >

Abhinandan Hotel

Goverdhan Chauraha NH-2, Mathura , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 14 in Mathura

5.2/7 72 Traveller Ratings

Abhinandan Hotel is located at Goverdhan Chauraha in Mathura. The property is 60 km from Agra Airport an... More >

Hotel Ganpati Palace

Near I.O.C.L. Petrol Pump, Bhuteshwar Road, Near Krishna Janambhumi, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 15 in Mathura

4.8/7 141 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of December 2016 with family. Destination was average. Location of... More >

Muskan Guest House

Mayur Vihar Dhauli Pyau Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 16 in Mathura

5.4/7 167 Traveller Ratings

I went to Mathura and stayed in this hotel. The location of the hotel was good. The internal and externa... More >

Sheetal Regency

Opp. Roopam Talkies Near krishna Janam-bhoomi, Deeg Gate,Masani Road, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 17 in Mathura

4.3/7 31 Traveller Ratings

Situated opposite to Roopam Talkies near Krishna Janam-bhoomi is Sheetal Regency. The hotel is 60km from... More >

Heera Celebration Hotel

Junction Road, Sonkh Adda Railway Crossing, Opp. Kaila Devi Mandir, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 18 in Mathura

5.1/7 204 Traveller Ratings

Hotel Tushar Residency

23 Raman Vatika, Masani , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 19 in Mathura

5.6/7 15 Traveller Ratings

I have one word to tell about the hotel - Mindblowing. A hotel which I never saw in my life. It is so co... More >

Mukund Palace Hotel

Junction Rd, Dampier Nagar, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 20 in Mathura

4.3/7 50 Traveller Ratings

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are pretty good meets all expectations. Moreover premium rooms have Bath t... More >

Hotel Krishna

Junction Road Near S.B.I Chauraha , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 21 in Mathura

5.4/7 17 Traveller Ratings

Transportation facility was nearby the hotel. The ambiance of the hotel was good. The parking facility w... More >

Gaurav Hotel

Mathura Goverdhan Road Lathokari Mahadev Temple Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 22 in Mathura

4.7/7 92 Traveller Ratings

I visited Mathura with my family & we stayed in Gaurav Hotel. Rooms were very nice with enough space. Wa... More >

Divinity By Audra Hotel

Opposite Roopam Cinema, Shri Krishna Janam Bhumi, Masani Road , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 23 in Mathura

4.5/7 45 Traveller Ratings

We went to Mathura for a very short period and stayed here only for a night. We find its location to be ... More >

Maharana Palace Hotel

Junction Rd, Manoharpura, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh 281001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 24 in Mathura

5.1/7 18 Traveller Ratings

The service of the hotel was the best. Room service was very much fast. The room size was very big. Bath... More >

Radisson Blu Hotel Agra Taj East Gate Road

Taj East Gate Road, , 282001 Agra Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 1 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 855 Traveller Ratings

My visit to this hotel was in the month of May 2016 with friends. Destination is good. Location of the h... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Gateway Hotel

Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 2 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 238 Traveller Ratings

The Gateway Hotel is located in Fatehabad. The hotel is 7 km from Agra Airport and 5 km from Agra Railwa... More >

Finding lowest prices

Parador A Boutique Hotel

3A-3B, Taj Nagri, Phase 1, Fatehbad Road, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 3 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.4/7 129 Traveller Ratings

Heard about this hotel from my friend, so planned to stay during my official visit to Agra. The receptio... More >

Finding lowest prices

ITC Mughal

Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 4 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 372 Traveller Ratings

Set in 35 acres of landscaped garden, Mughal Sheraton is a 5 star deluxe heritage hotel and part of the ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Jaypee Palace Hotel

Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 5 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 673 Traveller Ratings

Jaypee Palace Hotel is located at Tora Village. The hotel is 10 km away from Agra Airport. The nearest r... More >

Finding lowest prices

Clarks Shiraz Hotel

54 Taj Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 6 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 552 Traveller Ratings

Clarks Shiraz Hotel is located near Sada Bazar. The hotel is 5 km away from Kheria Airport. The nearest ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Crystal Sarovar Premiere

Fatehabad Road, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 7 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 415 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of December 2016 with family. Destination was excellent. Location ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Taj Vilas

Fatehabad Rd, Near TDI Mall, Opp. Hotel Trident, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 8 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 163 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of October 2016. Destination was good. Location of the hotel was i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pushp Villa Hotel

VIP Road to Taj Mahal Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 9 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 78 Traveller Ratings

Located in Agra, Pushp Villa Hotel offers 3-star level services. The hotel is 8 km from Agra Internation... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Karan Vilas

Opposite Hotel J. P. Palace, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 10 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 38 Traveller Ratings

This is my first experience and I visited almost over India but one thing I felt that wherever, I stayed... More >

Finding lowest prices

Double Tree By Hilton Hotel

B/H - 1&2, Taj Nagri Phase II, Near CNG Petrol Pump, Agra Ho, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 11 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 95 Traveller Ratings

In the month of November 2016 I visited this hotel. The destination and location of the hotel was good. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Four Point By Sheraton

C-1 & C-2, Fatehabad Road Taj Nagri, Phase 1, Near Basai Police Chowki Agra University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 12 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 541 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel for official trip with colleagues. I had booked the room by online. The garden ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Courtyard by Marriott

Taj Nagri, Phase II Fatehbad Road , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 13 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 58 Traveller Ratings

Courtyard Marriott Agra is the perfect new-age destination for business trips, conferences as well as le... More >

Finding lowest prices

Howard Plaza

Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 14 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 392 Traveller Ratings

Howard Plaza is located on Fatehabad Road. The hotel is 5 km away from Agra Airport. The nearest railhe... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mansingh Palace Hotel

Fatehbad Road Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 15 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 407 Traveller Ratings

Mansigh Palace is located at a distance of 3km from the Taj Mahal, Agra’s prime tourist attraction. Na... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kant Hotel

30/90, Fatehabad Rd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 16 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 92 Traveller Ratings

Kant Hotel is located in Agra. The hotel is 8 km from Agra International Airport and 4 km from Agra Rai... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Resorts Hotel

538, Near Shilp Gram, Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 17 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 233 Traveller Ratings

Swimming pool and spa was available in the hotel. Everything was nice in the hotel. I didn't taste food ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ramada Plaza

672, Basai, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 18 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 279 Traveller Ratings

The hotel location was good. The check in and checkout was done on time. The ambience was not good. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Trident Agra

Next to TDI Mall,, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 19 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 201 Traveller Ratings

Trident Agra is located on Fatehabad Road. The nearest airport is Kheria Airport, Agra and the closest r... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel S R Palace

SR Plaza, 47, Pashchimpuri Rd, Pushpdeep Enclave, Bodla, Lohamandi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 20 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 253 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of November 2016.  The destination and location of the hotel was ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Oberoi Amarvilas

Taj East Gate Road Taj Nagri Scheme , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 21 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 94 Traveller Ratings

The Oberoi Amarvilas is located on Taj East Gate Road. The hotel is 13 km away from Agra Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Mumtaz Mahal

Near Shilp Gram Taj Mahal Estern Gate , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 22 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 113 Traveller Ratings

The check in and checkout process was done on time. The reception staff’s was good in the hotel. The s... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Alleviate

6/27/1A, Yamuna Kinara Road, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 23 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 147 Traveller Ratings

I went to this hotel in the month of September 2016 holiday purpose. Destination was excellent. Location... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Atulyaa Taj

538, Taj East Gate Road,, Near Shilp Gram, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 24 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 411 Traveller Ratings

This property has a V nice location as it is extremely close to The Taj Mahala.<br />It has decent roof ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Taj Inn

18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 25 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 443 Traveller Ratings

Hotel Taj Inn is located on Fatehbad Road in Agra. The hotel is about 4 km away from the Agra railway st... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Mango Suites

Block #66 & 73 NH2, Delhi Agra Road Next to Dawar Industries, Near Asaramji Bapu Ashram, Sikandra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 26 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 219 Traveller Ratings

My overall experience at this hotel was very good and the hotel was located conveniently. The surroundin... More >

Finding lowest prices

Metro Hotel

Block 36/115, Sanjay Place, Near Sur Sadan, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 27 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 96 Traveller Ratings

Situated near Sanjay Palace is the Metro Hotel, one of the best hospitality hotels at Agra. The hotel is... More >

Finding lowest prices

Wyndham Grand

Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282004 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 28 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 540 Traveller Ratings

Orient Taj Hotel is located in Agra. Kheria Airport is the closest airport and Agra Fort Railway Statio... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Haveli

6 ,Amarlok Opp. Jalma Hospital Near Shilp Gram Parking, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 29 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 76 Traveller Ratings

My experience at the hotel was very good as the hotel is located conveniently. The staff members at the ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel The Retreat

Near Prateek Enclave, Taj Nagari Phase -1, Shilpgram Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 30 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 113 Traveller Ratings

The activity was not conducted at the hotel. I had visited this hotel for official trip. I had booked th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhawna Clarks Inn

Bhawna Tower, Kailashouri Crossing, Sector 16B, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 31 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 127 Traveller Ratings

My stay was in Bhawna Clarks Inn. The location of the hotel was very good. The appearance of the hotel w... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amar Hotel

Tourist Complex Area Fatehabad Road , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 32 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 664 Traveller Ratings

Located near Taj Mahal is Amar Hotel, a fine hospitality hotel in Agra. The hotel is 4km from Agra Cantt... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Taj Villa

A-21, Phase-2, Taj Nagri, Fatehbad Raod, Behind KFC Restaurant, Agra, Uttar Pradesh , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 33 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 46 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was very good. The location of the hotel was good. The staff's were well behaved in the hotel.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Royale Residency Hotel

Near TDI Mall Opp.Hotel Trident Hilton Fatehabad Road, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 34 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 111 Traveller Ratings

Royale Residency Hotel is located in Agra. Agra International Airport is the nearest airport and the clo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Atithi Hotel

Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 35 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 191 Traveller Ratings

Situated within walkable distance to Taj Mahal is Atithi Hotel in Agra. The hotel is 7.5km from Agra Air... More >

Finding lowest prices

Agra Regal Vista a Sterling Holidays Resort

25/39 B-2, Fatehabad Rd, Near Indra Hospital, Basai Khurd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 36 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.2/7 91 Traveller Ratings

Awful rooms small bathrooms, and not good food.. The location was good as all luxury hotels are around a... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amar Yatri Niwas

181/1, Fatehabad Road, Tourist Complex Area, Near Pizza Hut, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 37 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 1328 Traveller Ratings

Situated on Fatehabad Road, with a Pizza Hut building nearby, Amar Yatri Niwas is a budget hotel at Agra... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Grand Imperial

Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Chhipitola, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 38 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 95 Traveller Ratings

Welcom Heritage Grand Imperial is located on M.G Road. The hotel is 13 km away from Agra Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhawna Palace Hotel

National Highway 2, By Pass Road, Near St. Conrad School Opp. T.P. Nagar, Near Akbar Tomb Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282005 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 39 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 61 Traveller Ratings

Bhawna Palace Hotel is close to the Agra- Delhi NH 2. Agra International Airport is the nearest airport ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Usha Kiran Palace Hotel & Towers

Pratap Pura Crossing, M.G. Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 40 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 631 Traveller Ratings

Usha Kiran Palace and Hotel Towers, located in Sadar Bazaar, was opened to guests in 2006. The hotel is ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sidhartha

Western Gate, Taj Mahal , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 41 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 42 Traveller Ratings

I Am Happy With Service And Facilities Provided By Hotels. Hotel Having All The Facilities Which Are Req... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Ravi Palace

A-7, Taj Nagari Phase-1 Taj Nagri Crossing Road Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 42 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 74 Traveller Ratings

I went to Agra to have glimpses of taj Mahala and many other tourist places, for accommodation I stayed ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Siddhartha Hotel

Near Taj Mahal West Gate Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 43 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 149 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was in the high security zone so we were not allowed to bring along the car we had, so the sta... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sun Hotel

Plot No. 4/305, Near Police Chowki, Baluganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 44 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 258 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Agra Hotel

165, Fm Kariapal Road Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 45 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 253 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of November 2016 with friends. Destination was good. Location of t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Pentas

36 / 106 / 4 - A, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Opp. D.M. Residence, Chhipitola, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 46 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 204 Traveller Ratings

We stayed here for a day during the visit to Taj Mahal, it was a very pleasant stay, nice and cozy rooms... More >

Finding lowest prices

PL Palace Lords Inn

Mahatma Gandhi Road Sanjay Place Near Bhagwan Talkies, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 47 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 154 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located in the city. The ambience of the hotel was very nice. The check in and checkout wa... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ashish Palace Hotel

Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 48 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 44 Traveller Ratings

Located in Agra, Ashish Palace Hotel is a budget hotel. Agra International Airport is the nearest airpor... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Rashmi

Taj Mahal Eastern Gate Road, Near Hotel Amar Vilas, Taj Ganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 49 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 73 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel with my family for relaxation purpose. Transportation facility was available ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Khema

Eastern Gate - Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 50 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.6/7 622 Traveller Ratings

Situated near the world famous Taj Mahal is the Taj Khema hotel at Agra. The hotel is 16km from Agra Dom... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Kumar Grand Casa

NO:8, Bansal Nagar, Behind hotel Mansingh Palace, Fatehabad Road, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 51 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.9/7 18 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is good and the surrounding are clean. The rooms are also clean and well-maintained. The food ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Garden View Resort

100 Ft. Road,Taj Nagari Phase 2,, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 52 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 58 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of October 2016 with family. Destination was average. Location of ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Alpine Hotel

P-14 & C-3,Tajnagari Phase-I Diamond Carpet Opp.Shanti Manglick Hospital Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 53 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 322 Traveller Ratings

Overall, I had a good stay at this hotel. The location of the hotel was good. The internal and external ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Crystal Inn Hotel

Fatehbad Road Behind TDI Mall Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 54 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.2/7 468 Traveller Ratings

The location of this hotel was good and it is conveniently located in the city. The staff were good and ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel 9 star

MP Pura, Taj Ganj, Purani Mandi Crossing , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 55 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 331 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel in the month of December 2016 for exam purpose. Destination was excellent. Location... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Laxman Resort

NO:30/6 /17A/1A/1 Opposite Saga Emporium Fatehabad Road, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 56 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.3/7 43 Traveller Ratings

I travelled to Radiant Hotel. The location of the hotel was good. The internal and external appearance o... More >

Finding lowest prices

Deviram Palace Hotel

3/2, Pratap Pura, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 57 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 161 Traveller Ratings

My stay and experience at this hotel was good. The location was the hotel was very good hence there was ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tara Palace

419 Splendid Road Near Old Cycle Market Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 58 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 394 Traveller Ratings

My stay at the hotel was in December month 2016 for official purpose. They city was very good. Location ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Dasaprakash

18/163A/6, Minto Road, shamshabad Road, Vibhav Nagar , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 59 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 234 Traveller Ratings

The room price was reasonable in the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my family for relaxation trip.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Deluxe Plaza Hotel

M.G. Tower Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 60 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 223 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently hence there was no difficulty in reaching the hotel. The appearance o... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Shree Residency

Adjacent to Shree Talkies Near Bhagwan Talkies Crossing NH-2, Bye Pass Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 61 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 102 Traveller Ratings

The room price was reasonable in the hotel. The hotel was located near to the transportation facility. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Inn

16/2/8, Commercial Complex,, Sanjay Place, M G Road, M G Road,, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 62 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 161 Traveller Ratings

Holiday Inn Agra is located 12 km away from Agra Airport. The nearest railhead is Agra Cantonment Railwa... More >

Finding lowest prices

Akbar Hotel

196 SMC Road Baluganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 63 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 66 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel with my family. The location of the hotel was very good. The appearance of the ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pyrenees Homestay

22/2, R.K. Puram, Phase-2, Taj Nagari, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 64 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 103 Traveller Ratings

We planned a tour to Agra in the month of January 2017. We found this place over the Google. It is a nic... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Prince Hotel

Taj Nagari Phase -1 Near Police Chowki Fatehabad Road , Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 65 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.2/7 380 Traveller Ratings

This is my 3rd visit to Hotel Taj Prince and I feel here like my 2nd home. Specially staff is excellent ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Crystal Retreat Hotel

Crystal Tower Opp Axis Bank, Fatehabad Road Near Hotel Howard Park Plaza, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 66 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 525 Traveller Ratings

Crystal Retreat Hotel is located on Fatehbad Road in Agra. This property is 7.5 km from Agra Airport and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Triple T

840, Dayal Nagar, Ferozabad Road, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 67 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.2/7 288 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of December 2016. The destination and location of the hotel was ve... More >

Finding lowest prices

Savoy Hotel

10, Bansal Nagar, Tourist Complex Area, Agra,, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 68 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 88 Traveller Ratings

My overall experience at this hotel was good and the hotel was located conveniently and easy to travel. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Plaza Hotel

23-24, Taj East Gate Rd, Taj Nagari Phase 1, Near Shilpgram, Telipara, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 69 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.3/7 786 Traveller Ratings

Located near Amar Villas Hotel is the Taj Plaza Hotel in Agra. The hotel is within walkable distance fro... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo White Inn

21, Taj Nagar :-1 Near Shilp Gram Raod , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 70 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 99 Traveller Ratings

Nice and comfortable stay at Agra, in the heart of the city.<br />Near The Taj Mahala and Agra Fort.<br ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Avalon Taj

NO:53/2, Old Idgah Colony, Near Agra Cantt Railway Station, Near Idgha Bus Stand, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 71 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 175 Traveller Ratings

I stayed at the Hotel Avalon Taj for one night only. I enjoyed my stay and found the room very comfy, sp... More >

Finding lowest prices

Anand Villa Hotel

BH TDI Mall Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 72 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 574 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was conveniently located and there was no difficulty in travelling. The appearance of the hote... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mannat Hotel

V.I.P. Rd, Kehrai Mod, Sarai Khawaja, Opposite Petrol Pump, Arjun Nagar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 73 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.3/7 16 Traveller Ratings

The room is comfortable with a very nice shower. The Tea/Coffee kettle spout with hard stains. Needs bet... More >

Finding lowest prices

Aman Homestay

P-18, M.I.G Colony, Shilpgram Roa Taj Nagri Phase-1 Before Shilpgram Parking , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 74 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 38 Traveller Ratings

Aman homestay is located close to historic Mughal monuments of Agra. Aman homestay is just 9 km away fro... More >

Finding lowest prices

Swarajya Palace Hotel

Pratap Pura Crossing, Namnair, Mall Raod,, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 75 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 76 Traveller Ratings

Hotel is just 2 km away from the railway station. Taj mahal and agra fort are nearby so accordingly loca... More >

Finding lowest prices

Prashant Palace

Before TDI Mall,Fatehabad Road Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 76 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 635 Traveller Ratings

Hotel facilities very good ,staff service are good location of hotel is very good dinner is tasty devic... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Crimson Palace

768, Shilpgram Road,, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagari Phase 1, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 77 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 116 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Kanha Continental Hotel

Tourist Complex Area, Hotel Lane, 6 Bansal Nagar, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 78 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.9/7 726 Traveller Ratings

I visited to this hotel was in the month of January 2017 with friends for holiday trip. The destination ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Agra Mahal Hotel

50-C, 39/158-159, Old Idgah Colony Near Idgah Bus Stand Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 79 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 126 Traveller Ratings

Perfect ambience. Food quality at it's best, Pleasure of speaking with the staff. Staff maintains a frie... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Gopal

Fatehabad Rd, Near Kailash Cinema, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 80 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 54 Traveller Ratings

My visit to this hotel was in the month of December 2016 for official purpose. Destination was good. Loc... More >

Finding lowest prices

Panna Paradise Hotel

Before Tajnagari Crossing, Fatehabad Road, Basikhurd, Taj Ganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 81 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 265 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently hence I did not face any difficulties in finding it. The appearance o... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ray of Maya Retreat & Resorts

Fatehabad Rd, Purani Mandi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 82 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 18 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located nearby the bus stand. The appearance of the hotel exterior was not good. The booki... More >

Finding lowest prices

Grand Hotel

137, Station Road, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 83 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 354 Traveller Ratings

Off course Agra is a nice city. The hotel granted all good services without any problem. The room I stay... More >

Finding lowest prices

Jyothi Continental

A-5, Fatehabad Rd, Shamshabad Rd, Near HDFC Bank, Near Jaggi Nursing Home, Vibhav Nagar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 84 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.7/7 161 Traveller Ratings

Jyothi Continental is located at Vibhav Nagar in Agra. This property is 8 km from the airport and 2 km f... More >

Finding lowest prices

Agra Ashok Hotel

6 B, The Mall Agra Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 85 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 126 Traveller Ratings

Situated on Mall Road is Agra Ashok Hotel at Agra. The hotel is 6km from Agra Airport, 2km from Railway ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Basil Inn Hotel

Taj East Gate Rd, Within 1 km Circle Of Tajmahal Eastern Gate , Near Shilpgram,Taj Mahal Parking, Taj Nagari Phase 1, Shilpgram, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 86 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 26 Traveller Ratings

Its near to east gate of Taj Mahal, hotel is in good location at VIP road near to Shilpagram. Room is ni... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sheela Inn

Eastern Gate Taj Mahal, Near Shilpgram Parking, Opp. Jalma, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 87 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.9/7 229 Traveller Ratings

Very nice place to stay. I did, t have any experience about this place before. Suddenly I discovered it ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Aagman Yatri Niwas Hotel

1/48, Raja Ki Mandi Station Road, Delhi Gate, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 88 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 51 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was good. I had visited this hotel for official trip. The location of the hotel was nice. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Marina Hotel Agra

16/2/8,Sanjay Place Commercial Complex, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 89 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 93 Traveller Ratings

Marina Hotel Agra is located in Agra. The closest airport is Agra International Airport and the nearest ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bansi Homestay

18, Handicraft Nagar, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 90 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 15 Traveller Ratings

It's like home away from home. Nice staff. Good food. Big, clean rooms as well as bathrooms. Nice place ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Essar Hotel

38/199, Idgah Katghar, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 91 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 56 Traveller Ratings

I have travelled Agra and I am book this hotel In 400 for 5 hr. But hotel room condition is too bad. The... More >

Finding lowest prices

Aryan's Taj Resort

Shilp Gram Tajmahal Eastern Gate Opp. Taj Nature Walk Tajganj VIP Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 92 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 127 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located far from the city. The ambiance of the hotel was good. The check-in and check-out ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel East Gate

Plot No.31, Taj Nagri, Phase - 1 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 93 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 24 Traveller Ratings

Hotel East Gate is one of the best hotel in Agra. It's nearest to Taj Mahal, situated heart of the city.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tourist Rest House

4/62 Kutchetry Road, Baluganj, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 94 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 77 Traveller Ratings

I stayed here in the month of August 2016. Location of the hotel was good and located inside the city. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Goverdhan Tourist Complex

Shahcoolie, Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh 283110 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 95 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 8 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel is good. The services provided was fine. Taxi calling, ticket booking was good... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ajay International Hotel

Near Chimman Lal Puri Wala Jama Masjid Crossing Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 96 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 1079 Traveller Ratings

Ajay International Hotel is located in Agra. The closest airport is the Agra International Airport and t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhoomi Residency Hotel

1 Amar Lok, Taj Link Road, Near Shilpgram Tan Ganj, Close to Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 97 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 182 Traveller Ratings

Bhoomi Residency Hotel is located on Taj Link Road. The hotel is 15 km away from Agra Airport. The neare... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Maniram Palace

1, Bansal Nagar, Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road,Agra, Fatehabad Road, Fatehabad Rd, Bansal Nagar, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 98 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 78 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located in centre of the city. The appearance of the hotel was good. Garden and lawn was n... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Samovar

Opposite ITC Mughal, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 99 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 8 Traveller Ratings

Nice hotel everything is nice prime location prime hotel and excellent service Agra is best hotelsamovar... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Love Kush

Fatehabad Rd, Opposite ITC Mughal,Near OBC Bank, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 100 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.9/7 442 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in the hotel in November for a relaxation purpose with my family. The destination of the hotel ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Dasaprakash

18/163A/6 Shamshabad Road Vaibhav Nagar Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 101 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 46 Traveller Ratings

The hotel location is very good. The rooms are quite attractive. The balconies view, the facilities in t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Surya Hotel

503/2/248, Ajmer Road Namner Crossing, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 102 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 38 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel with my family. The appearance of the hotel was good. The hotel was located in ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Homestay

26/3, Old Idgah Colony, Near Idgah Bus Stand, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 103 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.5/7 41 Traveller Ratings

Taj Homestay is located in a quiet and peaceful residential lane in Agra. Agra International Airport is ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Taj Galaxy

18 B-18C, Taj Nagari, Phase 1, Fatehabad Road, Opp TDI Mall, Tajganj, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 104 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 58 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was very nice. The allotted room was wonderful. I got discount from this hotel. The compliment... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kamal Hotel

South Gate, Taj Mahal Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 105 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 72 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Taj Heritage Hotel

25-30 A, Near Saga Emporium Fatehabad Road,  Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 106 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.2/7 181 Traveller Ratings

The hotel location was good. The hotel appearance was very good. Check in and check out was not delayed.... More >

Finding lowest prices

Solitaire Hotel

Hotel Solitaire, Hariparvat Crossing, M.G Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 107 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 22 Traveller Ratings

Solitaire Hotel in Agra offers luxurious accommodation. Raja ki Mandi is the nearest railway station and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Dolphinn Homestay

Near Kalakriti, Vip Road to Taj Mahal, behind Tdi Mall, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 108 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 20 Traveller Ratings

Very good rooms. Nice place and nice location. Front office look was under construction. Very nice garde... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Ranjit

263 Station Road Agra Cantt Agra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 109 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.8/7 593 Traveller Ratings

The location of hotel is good. Look from outside is also good. Room condition is good, but toilet is not... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Daawat Palace 

Fatehabad Rd, Purani Mandi, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 110 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5/7 75 Traveller Ratings

I love this hotel very much. It was a brilliant experience, we were in delhi for 3 days in dec 2015 and ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sakura Hotel

49, Ajmer Road, Near Idgah Bus Stand, Agra Cantt, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 111 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.8/7 251 Traveller Ratings

In December 2016 we have been to this place along with family. Hotel was located in the city and near to... More >

Finding lowest prices

Merit Hotel

Near TDI Mall, Fatehabad Road , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 112 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.7/7 25 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Grace

Tourist Complax Area, Near Taj Mahal, Shamshabad Road, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 113 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 46 Traveller Ratings

The overall experience was really good. The hotel is located conveniently and I did not find any difficu... More >

Finding lowest prices

Utkarsh Vilas

Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Basai, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 114 of 576 heritage hotels in Agra

4.7/7 60 Traveller Ratings

Utkarsh Vilas is located on Fatehabad Road in Agra. The property lies very close to the Taj Mahal and th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bliss Homestay

Jasoria Enclave Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh