heritage hotels in Agra

Agra Heritage Hotels

607 Heritage Hotels in Agra ranked by traveler reviews

Check lowest heritage hotels rates

Show Now

Hotel Grand Imperial

Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Chhipitola, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 11 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 130 Traveller Ratings

Welcom Heritage Grand Imperial is located on M.G Road. The hotel is 13 km away from Agra Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Trident Agra

Next to TDI Mall,, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 1 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 212 Traveller Ratings

Trident Agra is located on Fatehabad Road. The nearest airport is Kheria Airport, Agra and the closest r... More >

Finding lowest prices

ITC Mughal

Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 2 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 420 Traveller Ratings

Set in 35 acres of landscaped garden, Mughal Sheraton is a 5 star deluxe heritage hotel and part of the ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Radisson Blu Hotel Agra Taj East Gate Road

Taj East Gate Road, , 282001 Agra Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 3 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 1243 Traveller Ratings

My experience at the hotel was exceptional I will give it a five-star rating. The service was amazing th... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Gateway Hotel

Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 5 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 294 Traveller Ratings

The Gateway Hotel is located in Fatehabad. The hotel is 7 km from Agra Airport and 5 km from Agra Railwa... More >

Finding lowest prices

Double Tree By Hilton Hotel

B/H - 1&2, Taj Nagri Phase II, Near CNG Petrol Pump, Agra Ho, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 7 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.1/7 124 Traveller Ratings

In the month of November 2016 I visited this hotel. The destination and location of the hotel was good. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Clarks Shiraz Hotel

54, Taj Rd, Agra Cantt, Idgah Colony, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 Taj Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 8 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 713 Traveller Ratings

Clarks Shiraz Hotel is located near Sada Bazar. The hotel is 5 km away from Kheria Airport. The nearest ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Four Point By Sheraton

C-1 & C-2, Fatehabad Road Taj Nagri, Phase 1, Near Basai Police Chowki Agra University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 9 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6/7 850 Traveller Ratings

During the month December I visited to this hotel as a business trip for official conference purpose. Th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Taj Resorts Hotel

538, Near Shilp Gram, Eastern Gate of Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 12 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 354 Traveller Ratings

In the month of February, we visited this place for a holiday trip. The destination was good. The Jamaal... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhawna Clarks Inn

Bhawna Tower, Kailashouri Crossing, Sector 16B, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 15 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 150 Traveller Ratings

We booked Bhawna Clarks Inn for our sister's wedding anniversary it was well decorated high class facili... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pushp Villa Hotel

VIP Road to Taj Mahal Fatehabad Road Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 16 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.8/7 101 Traveller Ratings

Located in Agra, Pushp Villa Hotel offers 3-star level services. The hotel is 8 km from Agra Internation... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bansi Homestay

18, Handicraft Nagar, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 17 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 19 Traveller Ratings

It's like home away from home. Nice staff. Good food. Big, clean rooms as well as bathrooms. Nice place ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Courtyard by Marriott

Taj Nagri, Phase II Fatehbad Road , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 18 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 77 Traveller Ratings

Courtyard Marriott Agra is the perfect new-age destination for business trips, conferences as well as le... More >

Finding lowest prices

Howard Plaza

Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 19 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 567 Traveller Ratings

Howard Plaza is located on Fatehabad Road. The hotel is 5 km away from Agra Airport. The nearest railhe... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mansingh Palace Hotel

Fatehbad Road Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 20 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 641 Traveller Ratings

Mansigh Palace is located at a distance of 3km from the Taj Mahal, Agra’s prime tourist attraction. Na... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Oberoi Amarvilas

Taj East Gate Road Taj Nagri Scheme , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 21 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 94 Traveller Ratings

The Oberoi Amarvilas is located on Taj East Gate Road. The hotel is 13 km away from Agra Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sun Hotel

Plot No. 4/305, Near Police Chowki, Baluganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 22 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 264 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel The Retreat

Near Prateek Enclave, Taj Nagari Phase -1, Shilpgram Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 23 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.6/7 150 Traveller Ratings

I went to Agra in the month of December 2016 and made my stay in the Hotel The Retreat. It was my holida... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pyrenees Homestay

22/2, R.K. Puram, Phase-2, Taj Nagari, Fatehabad Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 24 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.1/7 107 Traveller Ratings

I went to Agra during the month of december 2016 and booked the rooms in the Pyrenees Homestay. It was m... More >

Finding lowest prices

Royale Residency Hotel

Near TDI Mall Opp.Hotel Trident Hilton Fatehabad Road, Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 25 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.7/7 144 Traveller Ratings

Royale Residency Hotel is located in Agra. Agra International Airport is the nearest airport and the clo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Samovar

Opposite ITC Mughal, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 26 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

6.2/7 19 Traveller Ratings

Hotel samovar prime location. Neat and clean room. Weel maintained well decorative property in Agra. Wal... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Taj Vilas

Fatehabad Rd, Near TDI Mall, Opp. Hotel Trident, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 27 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 186 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of October 2016. Destination was good. Location of the hotel was i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Karan Vilas

Opposite Hotel J. P. Palace, Fatehabad Rd, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 29 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.9/7 48 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel for one night, Super polite and helpful staff, location was the little bit odd, j... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Atulyaa Taj

538, Taj East Gate Road,, Near Shilp Gram, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001 , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 30 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.4/7 550 Traveller Ratings

This is an absolutely excellent place to stay within 600 m from the Taj.. The service is amazing.. Very ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Alleviate

6/27/1A, Yamuna Kinara Road, Agra , Uttar Pradesh

Ranked 32 of 607 heritage hotels in Agra

5.5/7 189 Traveller Ratings

I visited this place in the month of January for a holiday trip. The destination was excellent. The Jama... More >

Finding lowest prices
Load More

Filter heritage hotels by

607 of 607 heritage hotels

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 30,720

Hotel Type

More

Near Sightseeing

More

Star Rating