3 Star Hotels in Alibaug
0 hotels in Alibaug ranked by travellers
Check lowest hotel ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
Also search on:
No hotel rooms available for these dates.
About Alibaug 3 Star Hotels
There are 15 Three star Hotels in Alibaug and most popular 3 star hotels are Nirmal Cottages, Samudra City Hotel, SeaView Hotel, Hotel Sea View, Sai Inn Resort.
In Three-starr hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
- At least 50% rooms should have Air-Conditioners.
- Minimum size of bathrooms should be 36 square feet.
- One multi-cuisine restaurant cum coffee shop open from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and 24 hr room service.
- Note: The Ministry of Tourism may review and revise the cities falling under the Grade 'A' & Grade 'B' from time to time.
- Grade A: Delhi*, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad/ Secunderabad. *Delhi would include the hotels falling in Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, NOIDA and Greater NOIDA.
- Grade B: Cities in the rest of the country excluding Grade 'A' cities.
- There should be a bar present at the hotel premises.
- In the kitchen, wet garbage area to be air-conditioned.
- Percentage of supervisory staff should be minimum 40%.
- Percentage of skilled staff should be minimum 30%. The supervisory or the skilled staff may have training or skill certification as follows:
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
- Staff restrooms (Separate for male and female employees with bunk beds, well-lighted and ventilated), staff locker rooms and dining area are mandatory.
- Paid transportation on call - guest should be able to travel from hotel.
- Newspapers should be available in the lounge
- Each bedroom door fitted with lock and key, viewport / peephole & internal securing device. A safety chain / wishbone latch is acceptable in place of viewport / peephole.
- A telephone for incoming & outgoing calls in the room is mandatory. Three-starr category hotels may go through a telephone exchange.
Best Alibaug 3 Star Hotels Reviews
- Awesome place to stay
- by Neha Mehta for Nirmal Cottages
- Posted May 31, 2016
We wanted a vegetarian boarding in Alibaug and can across normal cottages in the websites. Going by the reviews of people who had already been there, we decided to go for it. And it was worth every moment of it!!! The owners mr. Saraf and his daughter apoorva were so welcoming and courteous. We were shown around the place before we checked into our cottage. The kitchen was massive and clean. The cottages were elegant and well done. The plantations around the cottages were a treat to watch. The food, since my mother being a vegetarian, was amazing and the staff were very polite, courteous, homely. This place had everything that you needed for a quiet break from the hustle and bustle of mumbai city. We loved every moment of it and would love to revisit the place and recommend it to our friends and family also.
- Good value for money hotel to stay
- by Sandesh for Sai Inn Resort
- Posted Oct 8, 2014
Delicious food! Many varieties were available like veg and non-veg. My stay was excellent in this hotel. I was able to reach the hotel comfortably without any problem. I stayed there two nights. I visited there by own car. Overall, capacity of parking area was fantastic. I faced no problem during check-in and check-out facility. Delicious food. Any scenic view was not available from the room window. I booked AC room there. AC, geyser and other necessity items were available in the room. Bonfire and other activities were not present in the hotel. Inside and outside look of the hotel was awesome. Location of the hotel was nice and it was situated 5 min walking distance from the market. Alibaug as a destination place is fantastic for travellers. Hotel was value for money.
- Good economical hotel for family
- by Amit for Samudra City Hotel
- Posted Jan 20, 2016
Good economical hotel for family, little away from kt beach, and 10 km from alibag, but if you want to have a weekend near kt beach at a economical price, this can be a good choice, rooms are small but clean, complimentary breakfast was below average, otherwise food quality ok, staff are good.
- It was a good stay
- by Pawar for Samudra City Hotel
- Posted Feb 11, 2016
Good hotel, excellent food and near to Kihim beach and also market area. Good option to stay near Mandwa port. We enjoyed lot. Good ambience. Easy accessible by auto, bus stand etc. Do visit good to visit. Good service yummy seafood.
- Comfortable stay with good amenities
- by Atul for Hotel Sea View
- Posted Dec 20, 2014
Parking facility was available there. Location wise, the hotel was located outside the city and it was situated very close to the sea but bit far from the shopping market. I traveled there by own car with my family in the month of October. Lobby of the hotel was not very attractive. Staff behaviour was professional and they gave on time services. I had no problem during check in and check out facility. Room was comfortable but not luxurious. All basic amenities were available like TV, AC, geyser, etc and they all were in working condition. Washroom was not clean. Sea view was visible from the room window. Hot and cold water facility was there for 24 hr. I preferred my breakfast there and quality and taste wise, the food was nice but it was costly. Well, when it comes to food both veg and non-veg varieties were available there and also restaurants were different for both preparation of both types of delicacies, but I would like to suggest that they should keep separate crockery as well for both varieties that will be even highly appreciative by their customers.. Buffet system was not there. Swimming and other activities were available there. They did not organize any sightseeing trip for us. Money wise, the hotel was okay. I can recommend this hotel to other travellers.