Aurangabad Resorts

302 Resorts in Aurangabad ranked by traveler reviews

Check lowest resorts rates

Show Now

WelcomHotel Rama International

R-3, Chilkalthana, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210 , Maharashtra

Ranked 1 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.9/7 231 Traveller Ratings

Welcome Hotel Rama International is a business and leisure resort. It is set in 13 acres of garden with ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Quality Inn The Meadows

Gat no. 135 & 136, Ellora Road, Village Mitmita, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431002 , Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5/7 31 Traveller Ratings

Quality Inn the Meadows is located on Mumbai-Nashik Highway. The hotel is 16 km away from Aurangabad Air... More >

Finding lowest prices

Athiti Meghdoot Resort Hotel

Atithi Bldg Jalna Road Cidco Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 94 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.6/7 17 Traveller Ratings

The room was good, quite clean and with private bathroom, warm water was not available. In the evening l... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Grand Kailash

API Corner, Airport Road, 4 Town Centre, Near HP Petrol Pump , Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.7/7 226 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Aurangabad during the month of January 2017 and booked the room in the Hotel Grand Kailash... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Green Olive

13/3,CBS Road, Beside Punjab National Bank, Near Baba Petrol Pump, Bhagyanagar, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

6.1/7 166 Traveller Ratings

We stayed in this hotel during our tour in Aurangabad. It was homely stay there. We were provided with t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ambassador Ajanta

Ambassador Ajanta, Aurangabad R - 4, Cidco, Jalna Road, Aurangabad , Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.8/7 352 Traveller Ratings

We visited the hotel in the month of February. It was a holiday trip with family. The location of the ho... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vivanta by Taj

8-N-12, CIDCO, Dr. Rafiq Zakaria Marg, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.9/7 135 Traveller Ratings

Taj Residency Aurangabad is located at CIDCO in Rauza Bagh. It is a 17 year old property. The Aurangabad... More >

Finding lowest prices

Aurangabad Gymkhana Club

P-60, Airport Road, Next To P V R Cinema, Mukundwadi Circle,, National Highway,, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.6/7 204 Traveller Ratings

Aurangabad Gymkhana Club, located on Airport Road, is a combination of a club and hotel. The hotel is on... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Sky Court Hotel

Opposite Railway Station,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.6/7 86 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel was very good. I didn't taste food from the hotel. The activities were not arr... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lemon Tree Hotel

R 7/2, Chikalthana, Airport Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431210 , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.7/7 338 Traveller Ratings

Lemon Tree Hotel is located on Airport Road. The hotel is 4 km away from Aurangabad Airport. The nearest... More >

Finding lowest prices

Keys Hotel Aures

P. O. Kranti Chowk Near Mitsubishi Showroom Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.6/7 196 Traveller Ratings

We had been to this hotel in the month of November. It was a holiday trip with family. The destination o... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Krishna Inn

Khadkeshwar Road Mill Corner Mill Corner, Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.4/7 157 Traveller Ratings

I had stayed in this hotel in the month of January. It was a business trip. The destination was good. Th... More >

Finding lowest prices

JP International

Beside Anjali Big Cinemas,Narli Bagh Road,Naralibagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.4/7 694 Traveller Ratings

We stayed the hotel for the month of February. It was a relaxation trip with friends. The surrounding of... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Atharva

Plot no 38, Nehru place, Central Bus Stand Rd, Kotwalpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.4/7 123 Traveller Ratings

It was a business trip in the month of April, as the hotel was located near the bus stand it was very ea... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amarpreet Hotel

Amarpreet Chowk, Jalna Road Aurangabad, Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.3/7 81 Traveller Ratings

Amarpreet Hotel is located at Amarpreet Chowk on Jalna Road in Aurangabad. The property is 3 km from Aur... More >

Finding lowest prices

7 Apple Hotel

Next to DMart, Hudco Corner,, Beside Taj Vivanta, CIDCO N-12,, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.1/7 29 Traveller Ratings

I went to this hotel in February for my business purpose. The overall my experience at this hotel was ex... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manor Hotel

Kranti Chowk, Opp Rani Lakshmi Bai Park, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.2/7 343 Traveller Ratings

I visited the Manor Hotel in Aurangabad in the month of February 2017. It was my business trip and I wen... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Shangrila Executive

Plot No.104, Abhinav Society, Mayanagar, N 2, Cidco, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431007 , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.1/7 81 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel in the month of February. It was a relaxation trip with friends. The overall experi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Windsor Castle Hotel

Town Center, Jalgaon Rd, CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.4/7 120 Traveller Ratings

Windsor Castle hotel is located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The hotel is 3 km away from Aurangabad airpo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Royal Kourt

Plot No. 45, Adalat Road, Opposite District Court, Chintamani Colony, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.1/7 107 Traveller Ratings

My stay was in September-October. I was travelling for business purpose. I had done a direct booking. It... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Raj

Rokadiya Hanuman Colony, Jalna Road, Kushal Nagar, Near Patidar Bhavan, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.2/7 236 Traveller Ratings

I went to Aurangabad in the month of October 2016 and made my stay in the Hotel Raj. It was my business ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vits Hotel

Vedant Nagar, Railway Station Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005 , Maharashtra

Ranked 21 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.4/7 194 Traveller Ratings

Standing magnificent at Railway Station Road is the Vits Hotel, a luxurious hotel with superb facilities... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Silver Inn

Plot No.1 & 313, Surana Nagar, Near Seven Hill Flyover & Next to Hotel Yashodeep, Jalna Road Aurangabad, Aurangabad-Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.1/7 306 Traveller Ratings

I travelled to this hotel in the month of November. It was a holiday trip with family. The destination w... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vijay Residency Hotel

35 Town Centre, Opp. M.G.M. Hospital, Cidco Behind nupur Cinema, M G M, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003 , Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.6/7 156 Traveller Ratings

My visit to Aurangabad in the month of October 2016 and stayed in the Vijay Residency Hotel. It was my b... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bagga International Hotel

Opp. Akashwani, Jalna Road, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 24 of 302 resorts in Aurangabad

5.3/7 71 Traveller Ratings

Bagga International Hotel is located on Jalna Road in Aurangabad, opposite to Akashwani. The hotel is 7 ... More >

Finding lowest prices
Load More

Filter resorts by

302 of 302 resorts

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 8,193

Hotel Type

Near Sightseeing

More

Star Rating

Amenities