Guest Houses in Baga

Baga Guest Houses

14 Baga Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.23/7, based on 91 Ratings & 43 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 800 - 4500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Hallmark Guest House, Baga
3 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 15 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
Sampavadu, Baga Road
"The hotel experience was excellent. They don't have any food facility in the hotel and it was..." More › Prasenjit swar, Hyderabad, Oct 6, 2014
No Photo
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 10 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Baga Beach Road, Baga
"I had veg, non-veg food varieties, which was I stayed and the food was very good. It is located..." More › Srikanth, Hyderabad, Oct 4, 2014
No Photo
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 17 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Saunta Vaddo, Calangute, Close to Miranda Resort
"Was a very pleasant stay at Anthony's Guest House. It's a very quiet place. Very close to beach...." More › Charles, Chennai, Oct 13, 2014
No Photo
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 15 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Near Tito's, Sauntawaddo, Baga, Bardez
"This Hotel is glorious looking hotel as comparison to other hotel. Excellent services and nice..." More › Raj, Bangalore, Aug 22, 2014
No Photo
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 10 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Baga Beach, Next to Peet Hole
"This March my best friend and I headed to Goa to celebrate my birthday and what a fabulous trip..." More › Dhanashree, Mumbai, Jun 28, 2014
No Photo
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 5 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Near La Calypso Hotel , Sauntawaddo, Baga Beach,Bardez
"The overall experience was good worth a visit again. These people guide you to local attractions..." More › Mahesh, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"Hotel was located near by Baga Beach. Surrounding of the hotel was good. I went there in my own..." More › Veeresha, Hyderabad, Sep 23, 2014
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Maddo Vaddo, Calangute-Baga, Bardez
"This is a guest house it was located near to the Baga Beach. Location wise hotel was superb. Look..." More › Nigin, Bangalore, Jun 30, 2014
No Photo
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"I stayed here for 5 days with my husband.good location well behaved staff..wonderful food and..." More › Drshilu, Udaipur, Jun 14, 2013
Subhash Guest House, Baga
4 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 5 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"It was conveniently located and no difficulty to reach the hotel. It is near to the Baga beach...." More › Ganesh kate, Mumbai, Aug 23, 2014
No Photo
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 3 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
House No 723, B-1, Sauta Waddo, Baga
"they really give a good service to tourist .. they provide with clean swimming pool and clean..." More › Sherwin, Jun 2, 2013
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"If you are a group of friends looking to chill out at Baga, look no further. Perfect place to be,..." More › Manish, Sep 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 14 Guest Houses in Baga
Kobravaddo, Baga, Calangute,

Guest Houses in Baga with Tariff Rates

Baga Guide