Resorts in Bangalore

Bangalore Resorts

49 Bangalore Resorts List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.07/7, based on 1072 Ratings & 463 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 500 - 25000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
177/177/18,Nookena Palya, Kaggalipura,Kanakapura, Bangalore
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Bangalore travellers
"Guhantara resort is constructed with new idea, children were enjoying. For travel either own..." More › Gurumurthy, 2 months ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Jade Garden, Sadahalli Village, Devanahalli Tq
"I had been there for a day along with my group of friend.the food was good and there were many..." More › Iqbal, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Northwest County, Main Doddaballapur Road, Rajankunte
Preferred by: Couple
"We made a last minute plan to Angsana Bangalore and front office executive and manager were..." More › Harish, Bangalore, 3 months ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
29th Km, Bangalore - Mysore Highway, Bidadi Industrial Area
"We had our batch reunion here. The place and locality was very good though little for off from..." More › Paul, Thiruvananthapuram, 6 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
#206, Utopia Layout, Jala Hobli- Bangalore-North, Bangalore
"My stay at olde Bangalore was excellent. I enjoyed food a lot, service is very good. I like the..." More › Venkatesw reddy konda, 2 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Service
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Angana - The Country Inn, Bangalore
5 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
No.55 Pattareddy Palya, Kaggalipura - 25th Km, Kanakapura Road - Bangalore South
"I stayed on 18th Dec 2013 and that was my marriage anniversary and I am glad to inform you that..." More › Sudheendra, 2 weeks ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
28th km, Mysore Road
Preferred by: Family | Bangalore travellers
"One of the best resorts. I have stayed in clean ambient good, service good, view of the park lots..." More › Mr, 1 month ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
55/1, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, 55/1, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bangalore
"Reception and food was not up to the mark and the location was not very much satisfied. The..." More › Ruchi, 2 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
175,Netegere Village,Bollare Post, Kanakapura Main Road, Ultarahalli, Hobli,Bangalore
"This was my third stay in this resort. Once in a year I will come here because it is located..." More › Sudheendra, 2 weeks ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Bannerghatta Nature Camp, Bannerghatta, Bangalore
Preferred by: Couple, Single | Bangalore, Delhi travellers
"overall experience was awesome. though it was hot, but jungles have always fascinated me. and..." More › Sreeparna, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
16th Km, Begur Koppa Road, Bangalore South
"This resort environment is very cool to enjoy and customer service is very kind. Room space,..." More › Prathiban, 3 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Ananthapura Gate, Doddaballapur Road, Yelahanka
"A nice place to enjoy your much earned vacation. It has a huge sprawling campus and swimming pool..." More › Sameer, Delhi, 2 months ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
#65, Singasandra, Off Hosur Road, Bangalore
"Good experience but not up to the mark we expected !! Stayed from 6:00 to 10:00 PM. Had few good..." More › Raghav, Bangalore, 6 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Resorts
  • The Service
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Fantasy Golf Resort, Bangalore
6 Photos
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Opp. ITC Factory, NH7, Yelahanka-Devanahalli Road, Bangalore
"I enjoyed this resort and I had been here four times. First thing comes to my mind was about..." More › Krishivprasad, 2 months ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Old Madras Road, Kolar Main Road, Bangalore
"Its was best time I had spent time, new theme feel's like I am in abroad. Everything is planned..." More › Vinod c, 2 weeks ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Plot 218, Anegatta Village, Devanahalli Taluk
Preferred by: Single, Couple | Bangalore, Delhi travellers
"not good, there was nothing called activities just food & room we can see that's it." More › Prashanth kumar, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
18th KM, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
"Firstly don't believe on them if you see the charges and inclusion of things in. I went yesterday..." More › Akshay, 3 weeks ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
23rd KM Bangalore, Doddaballapur Road, Rajankunte PO
"We keep visiting SILVER OAK RESORT quite often because we are nature friendly people and the..." More › Pushpendra, Bangalore, 8 months ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Bannerghatta Road, Jigani Road, Anekal Taluk, Bangalore
"I visited this resort with my friends. It was a nice resort. All the facilities are excellent...." More › Divya, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
14, Bellalu Village, Chunchunkuppe Post, Tavarekere Hobli, Near Big Banyan Tree, Bangalore
"Ruppis resort is situated in Mysore road. Appearance of the resort is very good. They have very..." More › Nishitha, Mysore, 3 weeks ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
NH 4, Old Madras Road, Kolathur Village, Kasbha Hobli, Hoskote Taluk
Preferred by: Group | Bangalore travellers
"Lovely place , which is located at Old madras road, Amenities are excellent. Staffs are ok...." More › Naresh kumar, Chennai, 6 months ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Basavanapura, 43KM, Bangalore-Mysore Road, Mayaganahalli Post, Bangalore
"It is an ideal place for honeymoon couples, except food, all other activities are great. Rooms..." More › Naresh kumar, Chennai, 3 months ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
C.K.Palya Road, 17th km, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore
"This resort had good felicities but Rooms were really bad it had lot of bugs. And the manager out..." More › Surabhi, Bangalore, 7 months ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Plot No.12A, Hegganahalli Village, Kundana Hobli, Devanahalli Taluk,
"I went to this place with my team, turns out this resort is spacious and service was good as..." More › Rahul, Bangalore, 8 months ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Carmelaram Post, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
"Guys dont even think of visiting this place. There is nothing more worst than this. Rooms stink..." More › Manjunath, 6 days ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
No. 14/1, Kodigehalli Main Road, Sahakar Nagar, Hebbal (Near Twin Tower)
"This was the first time that I was staying in resort in Bangalore and the stay was excellent.The..." More › Younis, 4 months ago
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
19th KM, off Hosur Road, Hosur Road
"Good. it's a nice resort. cleanliness is good. Environment is good. climate is pretty good...." More › Sharath, 6 months ago
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Plot 218, Anegatta Village, Devanahalli Taluk
"It was good. Nice place to visit. Food was good. But Swimming pool was not much clean....." More › Harish kumar, 12 months ago
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
"Hotel is located very interior not safe for night journey. Other than that its good stay. Food..." More › Anand, 4 months ago
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 49 Resorts in Bangalore
Vaderahalli Village, , B.M. Road, Bangalore South
"Blue Moon Retreat is about 20 Kms from BTM 1st Stage. The Resort Facilities are really awesome..." More › Jayakumar, Bangalore, 7 months ago

Resorts in Bangalore with Tariff Rates

Bangalore Guide

Check out hotels in Bangalore your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities