5 Star Hotels in Bodhgaya
1 hotels in Bodhgaya ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
Book a 5 Star Hotel in Bodhgaya this Holiday Season
- Bodhgaya is situated in Bihar. It’s an important Buddhist pilgrimage center in the world.
- Thai Monastery in Bodhgaya is an important place to visit. It’s the one of the most beautiful monasteries in the world. The place emits a calm aura and gives an unforgettable experience.
- There are many affordable hotels in Bodhgaya that offers good facilities to customers. HolidayIQ arranges only the best 5 star hotels in Bodhgaya.
- Two of the top 5 star hotels in Bodhgaya are Taj Darbar Hotel and Hotel Bodhgaya
- 5 star luxury hotels in Bodhgaya or 3 star hotels in Bodhgaya that are located close to the transportation system can be found with the help of HolidayIQ.
- HolidayIQ can arrange your accommodation in Bodhgaya 5 star honeymoon hotels at very cheap rates.
- 5 star hotels booking in Bodhgaya can be easily done via HolidayIQ. The user-friendly interface helps you to book 5 star hotels in Bodhgaya without much hassle.
- The best time to visit Bodhgaya can be easily known with the help of HolidayIQ.
- Muchalinda Lake Bodhgaya is the major sightseeing location in Bodhgaya. This lake is situated next to the main temple. A sculpture of Lord Buddha can be seen meditating on a snake coil.
- Tibetan Refugee Market is one of the important places for shopping. So many clothes and other products can be obtained from the area. Shopping enthusiasts will love this place.
- Log onto HolidayIQ and book a hotel from the best 5 star hotel deals in Bodhgaya and start enjoying your holidays.
There are 1 Five star Hotels in Bodhgaya and most popular 5 star hotels are Taj Darbar Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.