Enjoy A Private Beach Getaway At A Calangute Hotel
Grab a hotel in Calangute and relax on the largest beach in Goa
HolidayIQ uses an easy-to-use ranking system to help you find perfect 3 star hotels in Calangute, like the charming Calangute Grande
Make an online hotel booking in Calangute in just a few minutes with HolidayIQ
Find the best hotels in Calangute to discover that perfect sunset spot on the beach
Stay at a Calangute hotel and find yourself chowing down on delicious beach shack delicacies
Budget hotels in Calangute is the perfect solution for those who prefer to spend a little less as they explore
Book hotels in Calangute and drift off to sleep to the sound of waves washing over the shore
Staying in hotels in Calangute by HolidayIQ allows you to easily explore some of Goa’s finest beach locations
Exquisite 5 star hotels in Calangute are simple to locate with HolidayIQ’s exclusive selection
Discover cheap hotels in Calangute that are easy on your wallet, allowing you to explore the local markets or participate in water sport activities on the beach
Stay with some of the most highly rated 4 star hotels in Calangute, like the exotic Resort De Coracao
Compare hotel prices in Calangute with HolidayIQ and find some of the best rates around
Stay in Calangute hotels and soak up some sun!
There are 342 hotels in Calangute reviewed by actual travellers. The top rated Calangute hotels are Enigma Guest House, Maclvins Guest House, The Merit Residency. The lowest available tariff for Calangute hotels stands at Rs.450 and highest hotels rate is approximately Rs.15250. The cheapest Calangute hotel deals are available at Rs.120. You can search for Calangute Resorts (109) Calangute Hotel
(102) Calangute B&B/Guest house/Hostel/Lodge (94) Calangute Apartment/Serviced apartment (20) Calangute Home Stay (7) Calangute Self-catering/Villa/Cottage (7) Calangute Boutique hotel (1) Calangute Farm/Farm house (1) Calangute Tent/Camp/Caravan (1).
There are different types of hotels in Calangute available for families, lovers, kids, friends and specially for newly married couples who are looking for perfect honeymoon destination.
Star Hotels in Calangute
There are 12 Five Star Hotels in Calangute and most popular 5 star hotels in Calangute are La Calypso Hotel, Bonanza Hotel, Divine Guest House, Dona Crstalina Guest House, Embassy Suites, Crossroad Inn, Inspiration Guest House, Kamal Retreat, Senhor Angelo Resort, The Park on Holiday Beach There are 56 Three Star Hotels in Calangute and most popular 3 star hotels in Calangute are Vila Goesa, Villa Fatima Beach Resort, Paradise Village Beach Resort, Nizmar Resort, Kerkar Retreat, Kamat Holiday Homes, Golden Eye Hotel, A Canoa Hotel, Green Field Cottages, Colonia Santa Maria.
Hotels in Calangute by Price
There are 253 Budget hotels in Calangute which are priced below Rs. 2500. Tariff for hotels in Calangute starts from 450. Cheap hotels in Calangute may provide basic amenities like a private bedroom, colour TV, Telephone, AC, 24-hour front desk and housekeeping staff on call. These hotels are affordable and value for money.
There are 32 Luxury hotels in Calangute which are priced above Rs. 5000. Tariff for Calangute hotels starts from 5000 and goes to 15250, which is charged by Calangute luxury hotels. Luxury hotels in Calangute include premium amenities like bathtubs, jacuzzi, sauna, massage services, swimming pool, fitness centre or gym, bar/lounge, restaurant, Wi-Fi, dry cleaning services, valet parking, banquet hall and conference rooms for business meetings.
Hotels near Main Attractions in Calangute
The most popular attractions in Calangute are Calangute BeachBaga BeachFort AguadaChurch of St. AlexBaga Retreat House and you can find 231 hotels near Calangute Beach231 hotels near Baga Beach8 hotels near Fort Aguada231 hotels near Church of St. Alex229 hotels near Baga Retreat House.
Hotels near Main Transportation Places
There are 1 railway station in Calangute which is Madgaon Junction railway station. You can find 29 hotels near Madgaon Junction railway station.
The Royal Goan Beach Club, a beautiful and old property of Karma Group, Located in the North of Goa, the RGBC at Monterio is an exclusive Private Member's Club, nestling beside the river Arpora/Baga and set on the slopes of an undulating hillside. The attractive Baga beach, is situated at walking distance and another attraction Saturday Market is also very close, to have all sorts of enjoyment, in the water park of Arpora, Baga beach's water sports and colourful and entertaining Saturday Market just additional bonus to have a memorable. Lovely and spacious studio type rooms with all modern amenities. Reception is really impressive, as the welcome of guests just by heart and after completion of the check-in formalities, we were escorted to our studio, indeed every luxury was available from room to bathroom and wide windows for magnificent river view.
The arrangement and interior was magnificent, I do not hesitate to admire the house keeping. As this resort is built on a hill, so may be a problem for old and disabled, whereas for young couple is a paradise. It has two swimming pools, one lovely spa, a small fitness centre and indoor sports like Table Tennis and Snooker besides it's sitting lounge in the reception area. It has multi cuisine restaurant Kapriz and the Fratelli well arranged bar and vineyard with smart servers.
Food and beverage quality is excellent, maintaining the Aristocracy of the taste. This is just located beside the Road and offers nice room service. Meals of any kind is not much costly in comparison to the excellent quality of Food & Beverages. Charming staff, heart touching location with so comfortable stay will not allow to go any where else. Almost a great landmark in the North Goa, from where one can easily approach to any place of choice to make more rejoicing the vacations and a romantic holiday. As every individual is with five senses, and exploring the surroundings become an adventure.
Stayed here for 2 Nights (could have stayed for the entire trip).
- Family AC Room (Has Fridge, Double bed, Single bed, One mattress).
- Hot water, Split AC, and CRT TV.
- 10-15 Mins walk to the Calangute beach.
- The beach road has a lively market open till late at night. Reasonable rates.
- Multiple eating options near this Guest House.
- If you are a non-veg freak ask for Aflatoon Hotel (15 mins walk). Has very reasonable rates.
A word of appreciation for Mr. Lobo (Owner) - I had left my wallet and phone outside my room, near the staircase. He was courteous enough to knock and hand me over my items. He takes care of his guests in the best way!
I will highly recommend this place for family travellers who are looking for budget options.
We were in Goa in the monsoons for a leisure trip just to relax in the sands and Azzure was the best part of our Goa trip. We had 2 rooms booked from 10th to 14th September.
Lets start with the positives:
1) We were 2 couples and we had booked our stay well in advance as one of the guests with us was Pregnant. We had informed about this well in advance and as soon as we reached, they upgraded one of our rooms proactively to a Junior Suite. Can't thank Azzure for this courtesy. Thank you Romil.
2) Loved the Poolside Area, the view is amazing and we spent quite a lot of time of Day 1 lazing around in the hotel itself. Very comfortable. We were also offered complimentary Wine.
3) Love to see whites and blues around, Greek Raw finish gives this property a very premium look.
4) Housekeeping team of Azzure is one of the best that I have experienced so far. The rooms were cleaned everyday, and was a pleasure entering the room after a long day at the beaches & Shacks.
5) Staff was extremely courteous (All Departments).
6) Checkout procedure was quick and hassle free.
Areas of Improvement:
1) When we booked the property (around more than a month back) I had confirmed my booking with the front office. However, just a few days before our trip, we had got a call from Azzure that all rooms are booked and that we will have to be shifted to a different Hotel. This was very frustrating and created Panic. However, after we roped in Romil (GM), we were quite relaxed.
2) The doors of the balcony need repairs as Room#102 balcony door latch does get fixed but the wall connecting the lock is cracked up. And Room#106 did not have the latch at all. Both the rooms are on 1st floor with a very easy access to public areas. Safety issues.
3) Coffee and Hot Chocolate can taste better. We did order these and did not find them to be appropriate for our taste buds.
In spite of a few negatives, the positives in this Hotel overshadows these. I have mentioned these just to make sure that the Hotel quickly gets them fixed and the guests don't face issues that we faced. Thank you Romil & Team. We will be back soon for sure. 5 Star overall.
Location of the hotel was very good. It was situated far from the city. Hotel staff people were very nice with us. I went there along with my friends and family both in August. Hotel was near to transportation. Surroundings of the hotel were very nice. Appearance wise, it was very good. Second time I will come again there. Immediate service was given by them. There was no delay in check-in and check-out time from the hotel side. Room was very good there. Furnishings like pillows, bed sheets, blankets, and washroom were neat and clean in the room. Nice view was available from the room. I booked deluxe room there. There was some problem with AC so they gave us other room. They cleaned the room regularly there. 24-hour hot and cold water was available there. I took food in this hotel. We are vegetarian and food was very good there. Quality wise, it was good. Indian, Chinese, and all types of food were available there. Food price was reasonable. Swimming pool, gym, indoor and outdoor games were available in this hotel. I did use them. Vehicle was arranged by them for sightseeing on asking. Hotel was value for money. I can refer it to other travellers. No improvement is required there.