5 Star Hotels in Coimbatore
3 hotels in Coimbatore ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Book a Hotel in Coimbatore Early this Season
- Often referred to the Pump City because it supplies two-thirds of the pumps and motors used in India, Coimbatore is a fast growing city.
- Many products like wet grinders, auto components and jewellery are exported from Coimbatore.
- Coimbatore is located on the banks of the river Noyal and is surrounded by the Western Ghats.
- Five Star Hotels in Coimbatore cater to business tourists and leisure travellers who flock to the city throughout the year.
- A prominent industrial town, Coimbatore is well connected to neighbouring town and cities.
- Five star hotels in Coimbatore offer you a luxurious stay at reasonable rates. HolidayIQ provides details about the facilities and tariffs of5 star hotels in Coimbatore so that you can pick one that suits your needs.
- Whether you are on a business trip or on a family holiday, find the best options to book a 5 star hotel in Coimbatore are available on HolidayIQ.
- HolidayIQ provides you with complete details of affordable 5 star hotels in Coimbatore by comparing tariffs and facilities.
- The best 5 star hotels in Coimbatore include Le Meridien, Vivanta by Taj- Surya and Green Hill Hotel.
- Find the perfect 5 star luxury hotel in Coimbatore on HolidayIQ and make your trip a comfortable and pleasurable one.
- Book 5 star hotels in Coimbatore which are close to the city centre to make all your needs easily accessible.
- When in Coimbatore, do visit the Monkey Falls, Dhyanalinga, and the Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary.
There are 3 Five star Hotels in Coimbatore and most popular 5 star hotels are Vivanta by Taj-Surya, Le MÃ©ridien, Green Hill Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Coimbatore video reviews
Coimbatore Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Coimbatore
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Coimbatore 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Superb food and awesome activities
- by Bala subramaniam for Le Meridien
- Posted Sep 25, 2014
My overall experience was fine in this hotel. Services were okay. Behavior of the staff member was helpful. Hospitality of the hotel was very nice. It was an official holiday. Location was fabulous. Hotel was located at outside of the city. I reached the hotel by taxi from airport. I traveled there by flight in August month 2014. Rooms were well maintained, neat and clean. TV, AC, WiFi and other basic amenities were available. City view was available from the room window. Food was superb. Swimming pool and other activities were available. Activities were awesome. I will recommend this hotel for travelers.
- well maintained staff and the service
- by Sukanth Krish for Le Meridien
- Posted Aug 13, 2014
We visited Coimbatore to see our friends so as it was full of enjoyment we visited this hotel and stayed for a night. I saw the hotel pictures in internet and it looks alike, the hotel has a majestic and royal look. Bed quality and mattresses was awesome. TV quality and DTH options was available for travellers. Staff Person offered a good service and they were polite. They were punctual in handling requests and housekeeping was excellent in their work. The location of the hotel was nearby Airport and so it is easy for travellers but it was not near any bus stop so it travellers have to hire a taxi cab, meals was quite expensive and many cheap and best restaurants are nearby this location. I will stay again for sure, it has a swimming pool facility also and it was a top hotel in Coimbatore in terms of service. We have to bring our own essentials by ourselves as cut down travellers cost.
- Very good hotel with good rooms and services
- by Mr. navaneetha krishnan.c for Le Meridien
- Posted Oct 14, 2016
In the month of June 2016 I stayed in this hotel. The location of the hotel was very good. The internal and external appearance of the hotel was very good. There was no delay in check-in and check-out. The staff members in the hotel were helpful and quick in services. The room allotted to me was very good and it was well maintained with all required amenities in working condition. I ate food in the hotel and it was very good in quality and taste. There were no activities in the hotel.
- Exceptionally good experience
- by Udaykumar for Vivanta by Taj- Surya
- Posted Jan 20, 2014
Though we were part of a very big conference group, our stay at the Vivanta by TAJ - Surya, Coimbatore on the 4 & 5th January 2014 was an extremely enjoyable experience. Firstly the main Conference Hall with its beautiful chandeliers and all, has a very wonderful ambience just apt for the special occasion. Also the room, though compact by standards, is extremely well laid out to make you feel at home. Coming to the food, the breakfast spread is very good and sumptuous with a broad variety and fine taste along with the nice ambience of the restaurant. Of course the location of the Vivanta by TAJ - Surya, Coimbatore, bang on the Race Course Road, is most convenient for all activities and has good approach too. The staff and services are also very good .! A small secret - the rooms on the 2nd floor overlooking the swimming pool are the best . A small minus though !! Looks like the Vivanta by TAJ - Surya, Coimbatore people have taken out the Indian tourists and local business community from their customer list ??? Yes - all the toilet WC s have only paper !! Could we have some health faucets with water please, Indian style !!
- Food and services was very good
- by Yaseer Arafath for Vivanta by Taj- Surya
- Posted Jan 18, 2016
As the name suggests, it was very lavish royal stay out there. We stayed there for three days in October. The staff, rooms, food and services was very good. They had plenty of indoor and outdoor activities which made our day really enjoyable. I would strongly recommend.