Resorts in Coorg

Coorg Resorts

47 Coorg Resorts List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.43/7, based on 4230 Ratings & 1976 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 1000 - 20000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Galibeedu Road, Kalakeri Nidugane Village, Madikeri
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Bangalore, Ahmedabad travellers
"Situated in a natural surroundings calm and quiet place. Excellent room service. Resort staff is..." More › Satsh, 3 weeks ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Evergreen Estate, Nangala Village, Bittangala Post,Virajpet,
Preferred by: Group, Couple | Bangalore, Chennai travellers
"Classifying Evergreen County as a hotel would be a disgrace to this place. Its way more than..." More › Sujith tom, Cochin, Today
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Karadigodu Post, Siddapur, Coorg
Preferred by: Family | Hyderabad travellers
"The ambiance was good. Rooms were excellent, food was superb, chef pampered us with varieties...." More › Raghuraman, 2 months ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Kushalnagar, Kudige, Kodagu Dist.
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Bangalore, Pune travellers
"Family of three of my colleagues, and my family had visited Coorg and as a part of this visit had..." More › Srinivas, 3 days ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
50/3, 1st Monnangeri Village, Galibeedu, Madikeri
"This resort is located in a remote location, somewhere close to Taj Vivanta, but away from the..." More › Raju, 1 week ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Koodlur - Kushalnagar, Swomwarpet, Coorg
"If your a party person, if your stressed in life and want to have a nice vacation, I can tell you..." More › Vinith, 2 weeks ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Resorts
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Bird of Paradise, Coorg
12 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
13, Kudumangalore, Kudige Post, Kushalnagar, North Kodagu, Coorg
Preferred by: Couple, Family | Bangalore, Pune travellers
"I have checked into bird of paradise@14:00 and checked out next day@10:00 a.m for which I paid..." More › Sushant, 3 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Near Kaveri Nisargadhama, Madapatana, Kushalnagar, Kodagu
"We expected the hotel to be a lot more better for the amount they are charging. The hotel..." More › Saranya, Bangalore, 2 weeks ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Ammathi, Vontiangadi, South Coorg
"The location is a perfect getaway for people who are into adventure or especially rafting and..." More › Vijay, Bangalore, 2 months ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Kudige Road, Kushalanagar, Coorg
Preferred by: Couple | Bangalore travellers
"Coorg is one of my favourite place and the hill spot and the falls are very beautiful. The monkey..." More › Madhan, 3 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Room
Amanvana - luxury Boutique spa resort, Coorg
9 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Post Box No. 21, Guddehosur, Kushalnagar
" They Welcome us with special Coorg chocolate. It is very good location Full of trees and..." More › V abdul, 4 weeks ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Resorts
Porcupine Castle, Coorg
10 Photos
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Hanchikad, Pollibetta, Coorg
"I agree the hotel as "hip" and inventive. Whilst this venue places a high emphasis on its..." More › Ajay, Mumbai, 1 week ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Resorts
Green Valley, Coorg
5 Photos
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Magatagiri Bus Shelter, Nagarhole- Kanoor Road, , Mathoor Village,Ponnampet, Via Gonikoppa,
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Bangalore, Coimbatore travellers
"We stayed in green valley resort for one day out of our 7 days trip to mysore, ooty and coorg...." More › Apurva shah, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Kushalnagar, Kodagu
Preferred by: Group | Bangalore travellers
"Nature all around. Fine home stay. Atmosphere very good. Very cooperative, very friendly staff...." More › Mallikarjuna, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Kushalnagar, Herur
Preferred by: Couple, Family | Bangalore, Hyderabad travellers
"It is one of the best hotel or resort if we say. Awesome location, with great facilities. Lot of..." More › Ashish, 2 months ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
7th Hoskote, Suntokoppa
"We were enjoyed our trip, such a greenery environment, mountain and chillness. Early morning walk..." More › Kamatchi, Bangalore, 2 weeks ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Thalatha Mane (Post), Talacauvery Road, Via Madikeri, Coorg
"Nice place to stay. Rooms were nice .Seperate cottage type rooms .Each room had TV and little..." More › Vandana, Bangalore, 6 months ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Yavakapady Village Post, Kabbinakkad, Madikeri Taluk, Coorg District
"What can I say other than I need to visit here again. My God really the ambience, hospitality and..." More › Sudhindra, Bangalore, 5 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Service
  • Food & Drink
Balaji villa, Coorg
13 Photos
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
7th Hoskote, Tondoor Road, Suntikoppa
"Balaji Villa is located right next to the forest and adjacent to the greenery of Coffee..." More › Premkumar, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Kodagarally, 7th Hoskote, Kushalnagar to Madkeri Road,
"I would like to personally thank you for your efforts on making our stay very enjoyable, you guys..." More › Chuppa, Bangalore, 3 months ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Herur, Kushalnagar, Sunti Koppa Hobli, Somvarpet Taluk,
"It was a present stay in prakruth resorts we were around 20 people and we enjoyed a lot there..." More › Jugal, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Churikad, Kutta, South Coorg
"First I should say about the Ambiance, its really Amazing and very clean. The people over there..." More › Abhay sagar naidu, Bangalore, 3 months ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Yavakapadi Village & Post, Coorg
"I will never suggest any one to visit this resort, it really spoiled our trip. The food was not..." More › Navdeep singh, 7 months ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
55, Sunticoppa, Kodagu Dist.
"A nice stay lovely river rafting, had been to this stay with the family, we had a nice time, we..." More › Madhukar, Bangalore, 10 months ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Sri Balaji Farm, Chikbettagere Village, Guddehosur Post, Kushalnagar
"Really amazing ambience. Very close to Dubare, Nisargadhama, river bank and other places...." More › Arun prakaash, Chennai, 12 months ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Nanjarayapatna Post, Kushalnagar
"We stayed at this resort for one night. Its a very pleasant and quite place. Enjoyed the greenery..." More › Vinay, Bangalore, 8 months ago
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Chelavara Village, Cheyandane Post, South Coorg,
"It is a very nice hotel to stay with family and enjoy. Food is good and staff is cooperative and..." More › Avinash more, 3 months ago
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Katlekad Village, 14 KMs from Madikeri, Madikeri
Preferred by: Group | Bangalore, Hyderabad travellers
"The water spot is same as appeared and enjoyed fresh water flow sitting on the swing around. The..." More › Ravishankar, Bangalore, 6 months ago
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Palace Road, Kakkabe, Via Napoklu, Madikeri,
"It was a nice experience, wanted a nice location to stay away from office work and pressure...." More › Kamatchi, Bangalore, 2 weeks ago
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 47 Resorts in Coorg
Near Cichona Estate, Madikeri
"It's a very nice place, adventure place We can feel the place as calm. It's a romantic place..." More › Rajesh, Chennai, 8 months ago

Resorts in Coorg with Tariff Rates

Coorg Guide

Check out hotels in Coorg your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities