5 Star Hotels in Corbett
3 hotels in Corbett ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
P.O. Semalkhaliya, Ramnagar, Nainital District, Sawaldeh, Uttarakhand 244715 , Uttarakhand
Ranked 17 of 240 hotels in Corbett
Aahana is an eco-friendly resort, spread along the wall of the Corbett Park. Aahana Resort is stretched ... More >
Pirumadara,Jim Corbett National Park, Naini Tal, Uttarakhand 244715 , Uttarakhand
Book a 5-Star Hotel in Corbett this Holiday Season
- In the Nainital district of Uttarakhand spanning over 521 square kilometres is the Jim Corbett National Park.
- It was founded in 1936 to protect the endangered Bengal Tiger. It was here; in 1973, the Project Tiger was launched. It serves to protect most of the fauna and flora that may otherwise go extinct.
- The perfect time to visit Corbett is from mid-March to the end of April. It is the best time to see the flora bloom and watch the animals roam around in the wilderness. HolidayIQ helps in planning your vacation by arranging a stay in Corbett 5-star hotels.
- When it comes to accommodations, the 5-Star hotels in Corbett are the best options to choose from.
- Aahana the Corbett Wilderness, Hotel Brys Caves, The Homestead are the best 5-star hotels in Corbett.
- If you are planning to spend your time going on safaris and camping trips. Now, it is really easy to find affordable 5-star hotels in Corbett via HolidayIQ.
- When you plan a jungle trip with your family to the national reserve where tigers roam free, HolidayIQ can book 5-star hotels in Corbett for you without any trouble.
- If you are looking for a longer stay in the wilderness, HolidayIQ enables you to find the best 5-star hotel deals in Corbett.
- HolidayIQ will find you the best resorts near Corbett or Corbett’s 5-star luxury hotels with the best deals according to your requirements.
- 5-star hotels booking in Corbett can be easily done via HolidayIQ.
- Take a jeep safari into Jim Corbett National Park and watch the animals roam free and proud in Mother Nature’s presence.
- Log onto HolidayIQ for more details about five-star hotels in Corbett.
There are 3 Five star Hotels in Corbett and most popular 5 star hotels are Aahana the Corbett wilderness, Hotel Brys Caves, The Homestead.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Explore Corbett through video reviewsView More Video Reviews
Corbett Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Best Corbett 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Good hotel and stay
- by Unni nayar for Aahana the Corbett wilderness
- Posted Jan 28, 2016
- Excellent hotel & Awesome food
- by Mayank grover for Aahana the Corbett wilderness
- Posted Jan 18, 2016
- Rooms & cottages are spacious & well decorated
- by Brijender for Aahana the Corbett wilderness
- Posted Nov 16, 2013
The reservations and check in process was a breeze - thanks to the efforts of Mr. Arun, who was helpful, kind and full of great suggestions. The naturalist on staff is fantastic - and the safari driver that we had was brilliant - he was actually willing to stop along the way, which allowed the animals to come back on to the road due to the silencing of the loud engine. The safari itself was a memorable and once-in-a-lifetime experience - and I enjoyed it greatly! I also had the chance to go on a nature walk with the naturalist - and his knowledge about trees and birds is fantastic.
One of my objectives on the trip - besides the safari, of course - was to relax and catch up on my reading. As a result, I didn't experience too much of the activities on offer, but I am sure they are quite high quality as well.
The part I enjoyed the most was that my room looked out partly into the wilderness and partly into a cultivation field. Thanks to the out-of-the-way location, there is little light pollution, and at 5 am, you can see literally millions of stars in the sky, while being serenaded by the sound of a number of animals, including elephants, crossing nearby.
Overall, this was one of the most unforgettable and wonderful experiences I have had in India. Aahana truly puts the Incredible in Incredible India!
- Beautiful interiors and well-maintained room
- by Diamond for Hotel Brys Caves
- Posted Jan 21, 2015
- No delay in check-in and check-out
- by Pravin for Aahana the Corbett wilderness
- Posted Oct 17, 2016