Honeymoon Hotels in Covelong
1 hotels in Covelong ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest honeymoon hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
The first place that comes to the mind when you think of romantic honeymoon destination in India is the city of Covelong. We at HolidayIQ try to make it memorable for you with the best honeymoon hotels in Covelong. Choose from one of our best hotels in Covelong for honeymoon couples and become a part of our large base of happy customers.
We also offer Special honeymoon packages in Covelong hotels. Come experience the best in amenities and comfort with our hotels for honeymoon in Covelong.
We offer a wide range of hotels to choose from for all budget types:
Cheap hotels in Covelong for honeymoon
- 5 star hotels in Covelong for honeymoon
- 4 star hotels in Covelong for honeymoon
- 3 star hotels in Covelong for honeymoon
- Honeymoon packages in Covelong hotels
- Honeymoon Suites in Covelong
- Covelong honeymoon hotels
Want to experience a very quite and relaxing honeymoon with your loved one? Then choose from our best resorts in Covelong for honeymoon. Have a pleasant time with your better half amidst lots of open space in our honeymoon resorts in Covelong.
We also offer special honeymoon packages in Covelong resorts throughout the year. Book honeymoon resorts in Covelong right now and holiday better with HolidayIQ.
Explore Covelong through video reviews
Best Covelong Honeymoon Hotels Reviews
- The amenities were really good and enjoyable
- by Srisankar for Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove
- Posted Jan 19, 2016
- Great hotel to unwind the weekend.
- by Sridhar R for Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove
- Posted Aug 28, 2015
The welcoming was very pleasing and a smooth entry. The property is very spacious and lot of walking around to be done. Beach is a stone throw away and a great place to watch the sun set / rise. The staff is very courteous and helpful. Lovely swimming pool to relax. There are games to be played, possibly they could waive the fees but, good evening exercise.
The breakfast is fabulous - lots of veg food around thrown in, do opt for it while you book the hotel. Also, my wife had left the wallet in the hotel safe at the time of check out and guess what? It was retrieved by the hotel staff and returned to my place (out of Chennai) with great promptness. Must appreciate the security and front office staff of the hotel for this work!!
Overall a must stay.
- Good hotel maintenance, but not worth the money
- by Gowtham for Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove
- Posted Nov 5, 2015
- Beautiful Property & excellent services
- by Siddharth Kannan for Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove
- Posted Aug 24, 2015
- Memorable group outing and enjoyable stay
- by Devendra for Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove
- Posted Jul 5, 2015
After noticing lot of families which included lot of foreigners I was not surprised to see them as this place is worth being there. Mahabalipuram is also not very far from the hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.