Guest Houses in Digha

Digha Guest Houses

82 Digha Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.12/7, based on 1409 Ratings & 667 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 200 - 1500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Also search on :
Stayzilla
West Bengal Tourist Lodge, Digha
8 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 77 Ratings
  • 33 Reviews
P.O Digha, Purba Midnapore
"A good and pocket friendly hotel in old Digha. I stayed for 4 days and had a great time, the..." More › Ami, Sep 8, 2015
Digha Tourist Lodge, Digha
23 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 193 Ratings
  • 84 Reviews
P.O. Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
"Me and my friends went to Digha in the summer time this year and we want to stay in a lodge. And..." More › Suman, Kolkata, Sep 28, 2015
Lahari Guest Inn, Digha
4 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 8 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"I stayed in this guest house 4 months ago. It is a good guest house and also with affordable..." More › Tanmoy, Kolkata, 1 month ago
Santiniketan Lodge, Digha
12 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 73 Ratings
  • 48 Reviews
Sector N-2, Near New Digha Railway Station, Purba Midnapore
"Behaviour of the persons in this hotel, location of this hotel, food and other support in this..." More › Ajoy, Howrah, 1 month ago
Asha Lodge, Digha
4 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 114 Ratings
  • 47 Reviews
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"I have been there for 2 nights and 3 days. The room is well furnished with new sofa, LCD and many..." More › Mohammed, 3 months ago
Sandpiper Guest House, Digha
7 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 20 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
Barristers' Colony, Opposite Hotel Sea Coast, Digha
"We went to Digha in a group of 7 adults and 2 children in the middle of June this year. It was a..." More › Ayan, Jul 7, 2015
Ananya Hotel, Digha
2 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 26 Ratings
  • 17 Reviews
close to Beach, Near Digha Railwaystation
"This hotel is very useful, This have attractive lobbies, clean bathrooms. It's good for relaxing,..." More › Dilip majumder, Delhi, Oct 8, 2015
Hotel Sea Voyage, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"Fantastic location near the sea beach. The hotel did not allow the visitor to get extra..." More › Avijeet, Kolkata, Sep 29, 2015
ParkView Guest House, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"Digha has been always a popular destination of West Bengal. Generally people visit Digha with..." More › Sukamal, Aug 6, 2015
Hotel Greenland Inn, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 23 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
N-2 Sector, Plot No. 84, New Digha
"I had booked room on-line after looking though various reviews of the people and to my great..." More › Arun, Tinsukia, 1 month ago
Hotel Amrita, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 59 Ratings
  • 31 Reviews
New Township, Digha
"Hotel look good but services is very bad. Front office Kajal was good guy. Service is terrible...." More › Repent, Naihati, 2 months ago
Astha Hotel, Digha
2 Photos
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 22 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
No: 116B, National Highway, Digha
"The location of the hotel is perfect and the infrastructure of this hotel is well constructed...." More › Nilanjan, Kolaka, May 9, 2015
Hotel Nakshatra, Digha
3 Photos
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 9 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Overall stay was good. I found some problem with booking procedure but that was okay. Appearance..." More › Sukanta sarkar, Kolkata, Jun 2, 2014
Himadri Guest House, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 10 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
24 Mini Holiday Home Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
"The hotel is located near the beach and their service is satisfactory. They provide good..." More › Rohit, Kolkata, 3 months ago
Rupasi Bangla Guest House, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 40 Ratings
  • 17 Reviews
New Digha, SBI Holiday Home Road, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
"Nice hotel and recommendable to all. It is a cheap and best safe hotel for family as it has well..." More › Samir ali, 1 month ago
Minakshi Guest House, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 9 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Digha Mohana Check Post, Old Digha, Digha,
"The hotel appearance was ok. The staff behaviour was satisfactory. The rooms had amenities like..." More › Mainak, Aug 20, 2014
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 28 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
Shibalaya Road, Digha, Purba Midnapore
"We had booked for 3 super deluxe room, by advance paying Rs. 1200/- per room to Gournage Travel..." More › Pradip, Madhyamgram, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Digha Forest Bunglow Road, Old Digha
"We were booked with this hotel during our weekend trip to Digha. We rented a car and reached..." More › Susmita, Kolkata, Aug 27, 2015
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 227 Ratings
  • 96 Reviews
Economy Hotel Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
"It's a very good hotel I have ever seen. It's beside the sea. Staff are good. Toilet is fresh...." More › Soumyadeep, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 11 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"I had been to Digha and stayed in Hotel Tilla villa in the month of May, 2015 with my Wife. The..." More › Sunil kumar, Kolkata, Aug 1, 2015
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 17 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
"This place has been around for a long time and and has always been able to hold its position. Its..." More › Tanmoy, Kolkata, May 9, 2015
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Old Digha, Forest Bungalow Road, Digha
"I had visited this hotel with my family. Behaviour of the staff's was friendly and helpful at the..." More › Parthib, Kolkata, Sep 1, 2015
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 5 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Near ShankarPur Beach, Digha
"Cause of this head line is after checked out. I left my mobile on the hotel room. After reaching..." More › Swapan, Kolkata, Sep 26, 2015
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 11 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
"The hotel was clean, and the room service was good too. The room was not so big as it appeared...." More › Shuvam saha, Delhi, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"Hotel is good. Beach is very near from the hotel. Room is nice, bathroom is good and clean, the..." More › Tanmay, Sep 25, 2014
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 46 Ratings
  • 22 Reviews
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"We were booked this hotel for a short visit in sea town Digha with my family, we rented a car and..." More › Raj, Kolkata, Sep 2, 2015
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 19 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
"We booked this hotel with my friends during our weekend trip. We booked this hotel for two..." More › Aditi, Kolkata, Aug 27, 2015
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 6 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Old Digha
"Hotel shantiniwas is a great hotel to stay in if you are planning to visit Digha. This hotel is a..." More › Sanjay, Dhanbad, Feb 24, 2015
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 38 Ratings
  • 23 Reviews
Shibalay Road, Old Digha, Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
"We went for the weekend to Digha. The room was excellent and was kept clean, the whole hotel was..." More › Tanmoy, Kolkata, Aug 15, 2015
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 82 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 6 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Anandam Lodge, Digha is good and decent hotel. It is one of the best places to stay in if you are..." More › Raj, Durgapur, Feb 24, 2015

Guest Houses in Digha with Tariff Rates

Digha Guide