Guest Houses in Digha

Digha Guest Houses

54 Digha Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.91/7, based on 1104 Ratings & 532 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 200 - 1500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Digha Tourist Lodge, Digha
17 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 177 Ratings
  • 78 Reviews
P.O. Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
"The hotel is located near the city and I did not face any difficulty in reaching the place. The..." More › Jayanta, Berhampur, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 194 Ratings
  • 74 Reviews
Economy Hotel Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
"This one of the most better hotel in digha and all facilities is better in appearance and also..." More › Rahul, Kolkata, 3 days ago
Asha Lodge, Digha
3 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 101 Ratings
  • 43 Reviews
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"Asha Lodge is very well known for its food. The food was marvellous. The sea facing rooms are not..." More › Rahul, Durgapur, 3 days ago
No Photo
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 53 Ratings
  • 39 Reviews
Sector N-2, Near New Digha Railway Station, Purba Midnapore
"After a long waiting, myself with my wife enjoyed a peaceful holiday at New Digha. Although Digha..." More › Ayan das, Ankleshwar, 3 weeks ago
West Bengal Tourist Lodge, Digha
8 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 68 Ratings
  • 31 Reviews
P.O Digha, Purba Midnapore
"This is a place in old Digha. Easy to locate, local people know this place. Nice front decor with..." More › Promita, 2 months ago
Hotel Amrita, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 54 Ratings
  • 27 Reviews
New Township, Digha
"We stayed in room number 306 and Its a nice place to stay. It is very close to beach at 2 minute..." More › Pijush, 2 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 42 Ratings
  • 20 Reviews
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"I went to Digha with my friends in last November. We stayed Balaka Lodge. It was a nice..." More › Sayantan, Kolkata, 4 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 31 Ratings
  • 19 Reviews
Shibalay Road, Old Digha, Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
"The hotel is very nice. This hotel room service is very good. The TV connections is good. I..." More › Pralay, Kolkata, Yesterday
Rupasi Bangla Guest House, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 32 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
New Digha, SBI Holiday Home Road, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
"The hotel room is so good. It has good view side from balcony and room service is good. It has..." More › Abhijit, Siliguri, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 17 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
close to Beach, Near Digha Railwaystation
"This is not at all recommended to any one. The rooms were not clean and we had to complain to the..." More › Raj, Durgapur, 3 days ago
Hotel Greenland Inn, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 12 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
N-2 Sector, Plot No. 84, New Digha
"Hotel is well-equipped with wooden bed AC, fan and everything is good. When I enter inside the..." More › Aritra, Kolkata, 2 days ago
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 17 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
Barristers' Colony, Opposite Hotel Sea Coast, Digha
"Sand Piper Hotel, Barrister Colony, Digha was our any time visit tourist place. The relation with..." More › Samiran, Kharagpur, 3 months ago
Astha Hotel, Digha
2 Photos
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 19 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
No: 116B, National Highway, Digha
"Astha hotel made its name successful. I booked this hotel on-line and after reaching there I..." More › Roshan, Durgapur, 2 days ago
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 20 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
New Digha, Purba Midnapore
"This hotel belongs to my uncle so there is no need for booking. I faced no problems at check-in..." More › Sourav chakraborty, Kolkata, Aug 7, 2014
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 11 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
"Location of this hotel is great but this not a great place for the family tourists as the hotel..." More › Rohini, Durgapur, 3 days ago
No Photo
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 14 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
Sibala Road, Old Digha
"We enjoyed our stay at Shyam Sundar Abash. We were staying in superior non ac room on 1st floor...." More › Mousumi, Kolkata, Aug 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 14 Ratings
  • 9 Reviews
New Digha, Digha
"I think this is the good hotel for family and all people. Everything is good in the hotel,..." More › Abhijit, Hyderabad, Aug 27, 2014
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 14 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
11, Amarabati Lake, Entrance DVC Guest House, Digha
"Second time visiting Mandarmani, West Bengal, staying at hotel Bijoy. Totally homely atmosphere,..." More › Dipankar, Dec 28, 2013
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 14 Ratings
  • 8 Reviews
"Me and my cousins visited there on 30.09.2014 room no 303, hotel rooms were good, but AC was not..." More › Sk, Serampore, Oct 13, 2014
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 9 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Barrister Colony, Old Digha, Digha
"Ananda Sadan, Digha is one of the best places to stay in if you are looking for a good and decent..." More › Raj, Durgapur, 3 days ago
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 11 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
"This hotel is very very bad. Location is really very good but staff of this hotel did not behave..." More › Mitali, Kolkata, Oct 6, 2014
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 7 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
"First of all I want to tell that it was an awesome experience in Digha. The hotel was good and..." More › Amit kumar das, Kolkata, Sep 24, 2014
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"I was very pleased with the behavior of the staff of Aishwarya Hotel. The location is not the..." More › Rohini, Durgapur, 3 days ago
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 9 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Rajbari Complex, Old Digha, Digha,
"Digha is an excellent for visit. I liked Digha very much I traveled here four to five times in a..." More › Sumit, Kolkata, Jun 23, 2014
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 6 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
24 Mini Holiday Home Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
"We five friends visited Digha this year on mid of the April and stayed at Himadri Guest House. It..." More › Tapu, Durgapur, Oct 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 22 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Near Old Digha , Digha
"I had a very pleasant stay with my friends at Hotel Sandhyadeep last year. Not only we are given..." More › Mantasha, Lucknow, Oct 15, 2014
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 5 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Anandam Lodge, Digha is good and decent hotel. It is one of the best places to stay in if you are..." More › Raj, Durgapur, 3 days ago
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 8 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"With my family I had been to this hotel. The hotel was conveniently located with good ambience...." More › Palash, Oct 7, 2014
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
New Digha, Purba Midnapore
" It is located near to the beach, in New Digha. It is about 2 minutes away from the beach. The..." More › Debadinna, Mar 28, 2014
Hotel Sea Voyage, Digha
1 Photos
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 54 Guest Houses in Digha
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"I went there on March with my wife. Nice hotel and our experience was amazing. Beach is not so..." More › Arindam, Haldia, Sep 26, 2014

Guest Houses in Digha with Tariff Rates

Digha Guide