Guest Houses in Digha

Digha Guest Houses

51 Digha Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.77/7, based on 931 Ratings & 313 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 200 - 1000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
P.O. Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
Preferred by: Couple, Family | Kolkata travellers
"Lodging and Food - excellent. Car parking place - huge. Flower garden in front of the hotel is..." More › Dibyendu, Kolkata, 4 months ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Economy Hotel Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Kolkata travellers
"Digha is a place where you can go in all season ,any time .There plenty of hotels of all..." More › Suni, 4 months ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
"It was a sudden work off for me, and I decided to spend that leisure with my sweet family away..." More › Subhrajit, Durgapur, 4 months ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
P.O Digha, Purba Midnapore
"Overall stay was excellent. Room were excellent and had attached balcony. Service and staff was..." More › Sankhasuvra, Kolkata, 5 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Sector N-2, Near New Digha Railway Station, Purba Midnapore
"Hotel is good. Everything is fine about this. I travelled there with my friends. Rooms are well..." More › Abhirup, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Township, Digha
"This is a nice hotel near new Digha sea beach Rooms and foods are very pleasant. I like this..." More › Deep, 5 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Sivalaya Road , Purba Digha, West Bengal
Preferred by: Group | Kolkata travellers
"In Balaka Lodge service was good. Rooms were kept tidy and interior was nice. Staff was..." More › Tapan, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Digha, SBI Holiday Home Road, Purba Medinipur, West Bengal
Preferred by: Family | Kolkata travellers
"Rupasi Bangla guest house was located near to the station, look of the hotel was nice. Rooms were..." More › Tapas kumar, Kolkata, 5 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
N-2 Sector, Plot No. 84, New Digha
"Staying in the hotel was a very good experience. The staff and food services were excellent...." More › Partha sarathi, Siliguri, 3 months ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
11, Amarabati Lake, Entrance DVC Guest House, Digha
"Bijoy Bhavan Guest House offered us a very good room. Food was good there. Service is also..." More › Ankur, Kolkata, 2 years ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Shibalay Road, Old Digha, Digha, East Midnapore Dist.
"Nice location and decent rooms, the food here is also great." More › Sumanta, Kolkata, 1 year ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Digha, Purba Midnapore
"We stayed at Rojana Guest House and did not had a good stay. The hotel was not well maintained..." More › Aniruddha, 6 months ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Sibala Road, Old Digha
"Budgeted hotel, the service was good and the rooms were comfortable. This is value for money..." More › Pijush, Kolkata, 1 year ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Barristers' Colony, Opposite Hotel Sea Coast, Digha
Preferred by: Group | Kolkata travellers
"It was a good start, but the servicing of the people there was pathetic. I had to call them..." More › Shikha, 9 months ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
"We have stayed in this Hotel Rani Kuthi from 14-Feb-2014 to 16-Feb-2014 with my family, we have..." More › Subhajit, Kolkata, 2 months ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Digha, Digha
"Just Good..Because Digha is one of my favorite place of tour..once in a year we must go there..So..." More › Ananda, Kolkata, 2 years ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Digha, Yuba Abas More, Opp- Telephone Exchange, Digha
"Digha is one of the very good place to visit…staying in Manaka guest hotel is a very good..." More › Sawmik, 2 years ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Near Old Digha , Digha
"Hotel location is very good but scene is not well, service is good also, food and drinks are..." More › Anvesh mundu, 4 months ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
New Digha, Purba Midnapore
Preferred by: Couple | Kolkata travellers
"Very Good understanding to every staff of lodge.homely atmosphear & Good food for tiffinn, Lunch..." More › Raktim, 12 months ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
"We all visited as a family. It was a family vacation! Terrible customer service and lack of..." More › Shraban, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
"Best for a 2-3 days vacation!The rooms are quite airy...." More › Satyajit, 11 months ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Rajbari Complex, Old Digha, Digha,
Preferred by: Couple, Group | Kolkata travellers
"Overall experience of the hotel was very good. Hotel was in old digha. It was very near to the..." More › Ashis, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
"It is good but not the best. But the facility was comparable as it was cost. Room service was..." More › Somnath, 11 months ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
24 Mini Holiday Home Sector, New Digha, West Bengal
"the hotels room are very good and close to kshonika ghat hotel stuff,re no hungry for tips...." More › Sagar, Kolkata, 2 years ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Near Anakul Chandra Ashram, Shibalaya Road, Old Digha
"This is a economy guest house located in the old digha, the services was quiet good, front office..." More › Ananya, Kolkata, 2 years ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Digha Mohana Check Post, Old Digha, Digha,
" The food was tasty, but the location was not good. Very difficult to reach to this hotel. The..." More › Tamal, Kolkata, 1 year ago
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Preferred by: Family | Kolkata travellers
"Tilla Villa is a comparatively low cost hotel in old digha. The hotel is built on a villa which..." More › Pushan, Kolkata, 7 months ago
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
close to Beach, Near Digha Railwaystation
"Ananya Hotel is in peaceful area of Digha. Ananya's entrance means lobby is quiet good with big..." More › Michael, 10 months ago
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Near ShankarPur Beach, Digha
"It was a great experience staying in digha. Specially I enjoyed the stay in Sweet Home.There were..." More › S, Siliguri, 5 months ago
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 51 Guest Houses in Digha
Forest Bunglow Road, Next to Digha Police Station, Digha,
"nice experience liked the sumi sagar lodge in digha . it is very nice place to stay in front of..." More › Debabrata, Kolkata, 7 months ago

Guest Houses in Digha with Tariff Rates

Digha Guide

Check out hotels in Digha your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities