5 Star Hotels in Gulmarg
1 hotels in Gulmarg ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels ratesShow Now
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Book a Hotel in Gulmarg early this Season
- Situated in the Baramulla District of Jammu and Kashmir, Gulmarg is a beautiful hill If you are planning a trip with family or a group of friends, you can look for affordable 5 star hotels in Gulmarg or resorts in Gulmarg and experience a luxurious trip.
- It lies at an altitude of 2730 m above sea level and boasts of snow-capped mountains, lush meadows, evergreen valleys and deep ravines. Check HolidayIQ for information on the best time of the year to visit this divine place, so that you can plan your trip in advance and get good 5 star hotel deals in Gulmarg
- Gulmarg Ski Area is the most popular ski area of the region and attracts many national and international tourists. In addition to skiing, visitors can also engage in snowboarding, tobogganing, snow scooters and snow bobbing. It offers spectacular views the surrounding snow-capped peaks.
- HolidayIQ provides you with a list of good 5 star hotels in Gulmarg which include Highland Park Hotel, Hill Top Hotel, Royal Park Hotel, The Vintage and Pine Palace Platinum.HolidayIQ’s easy to use interface makes 5star hotel booking in Gulmarg an easy task.
- Alpathar Lake, located at a distance of 13km, is the most beautiful lake in Gulmarg. It stays frozen during winters and is a splendid sight to behold. Get a great view of the picturesque landscape from many of the 3 star hotels and five star hotels in Gulmarg.
- Displaying mountaineering equipment and modern warfare that were used by the Indian Army during successful expeditions, the Kanchenjungha Museum is also a popular tourist attraction.
- You can find the best 5 star hotels in Gulmarg that are located close to the main tourist spots through HolidayIQ.
There are 1 Five star Hotels in Gulmarg and most popular 5 star hotels are The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Explore Gulmarg through video reviews
Gulmarg Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Best Gulmarg 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Nice place & good food
- by Sahil Rather for The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
- Posted Sep 3, 2015
The Khyber Himalayan Resort and Spa, Gulmarg has a very beautiful location. Gulmarg is one of the best places to visit in. I like the fresh food and meals of this hotel. Rooms service in this hotel is also very good, all essential services like TV are fitted in this hotel. There are also arrangements of heating as Gulmarg is a very cold place. It's weather is so enjoyable.
- Fantastic place with nice hotel
- by Wani Tariq for The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
- Posted Sep 1, 2015
The Khyber Himalayan Resort is one of the best hotels in the city. The service provided by the staff members is always satisfactory. The food provided was very sweet and fresh. The management body is also satisfactory. It was a good experience to be here really enjoyed a lot. The staff members are always cool and calm. They are always cooperative and helpful. The cool breezes of this place attracts everyone either young or old. I suggest everyone to come once to this place once in life.
- Great experience, rooms are well maintained
- by Sapna jain for The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
- Posted Dec 28, 2015
Very nice hotel in Gulmarg it is worth going for 2-3 nights. The rooms are located with and without balconies but very well maintained. The spa and swimming pool do wonders for the tourist. Only their breakfast needs to pay more attention on the quality and quantity. The welcome drink which is a Kashmiri Kawa is also up to the mark which relaxes the tired tourist immediately. The bathrooms are with see through windows installed with wooden blinds which looks great and you can view the entire mountain range when in the toilet, I have no more greater words to praise this Khyber Himalayan spa and resort in Gulmarg and would definitely go again if I get the opportunity.
- Great hotel with great food
- by Khalid Bhat for The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
- Posted Feb 10, 2016
Khyber Hotel in Gulmarg is one of the best hotels in entire Kashmir. This hotel has all essential features like great food, good service etc. This hotel is perfectly placed in beautiful valley of Gulmarg. There is not a lot of things to do still you wouldn't get bored in this hotel. If anyone visits Gulmarg and doesn't come to this hotel then for sure he/she has incomplete journey.
- Comfortable stay with family; spacious rooms
- by Rohit for The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa
- Posted Dec 31, 2014
I stayed two day with my family in the month of December. The hotel environment was very good. The staff behaviour was good, as they attend the entire request on time. The appearance of the hotel was nice. The room provided to me was good, spacious and clean including wash room. The amenities provided in the room were in proper condition. There is good view from the hotel room. The food was good and tasty in both veg and non-veg in reasonable cost. There was no delay happened in check-in and checkout process. There were no activities arranged by the hotel management as well. My destination was good also the stay was worthy for the money moreover I will surely recommend this hotel for other travellers.