5 Star Hotels in Haridwar
3 hotels in Haridwar ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Getting Latest Price
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Book a Hotel in Haridwar Early this Season
- Ice that has just melted from Gomukh flows through the town of, Haridwar which is among the seven holiest towns in India. Believed to be one of the spots where a few drops of Amrit splashed when it was being carried by the celestial bird Garuda, Haridwar is an important pilgrimage town for Hindus.
- Haridwar is home to famous temples, parks and landmarks that attract tourists.
- The Radisson Blu Hotel Haridwar, Trishul Hotel, and Godwin Hotel are five star hotels in Haridwar that provide the best services to visitors.
- HolidayIQ provides you with accurate information on the best time to visit this holy city so that you canbook5 star hotels in Haridwar at the best possible rates.
- Whether you are on a trip to rejuvenate your soul through a visit to the temple or seeking the tranquillity of the hills, HolidayIQ provides the best options for you to book 5 star hotels in Haridwar.
- Find affordable 5 star hotels in Haridwar by comparing tariffs and facilities on HolidayIQ.
- The 5 star hotels in Haridwar are conveniently located, and you are sure to find a deal which is perfect for you. Whether you are travelling alone, or with family, find the perfect 5 star luxury hotel in Haridwar on HolidayIQ.
- Book 5 star hotels in Haridwar and explore the city to your heart’s content in comfort and in style!
- When in Haridwar, you must visit the Har Ki Pauri, the Chandi Devi Temple and the Maya Devi Temples which draw tourists in droves.
There are 3 Five star Hotels in Haridwar and most popular 5 star hotels are Godwin Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel Haridwar, Trishul Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Haridwar video reviews
Haridwar Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Haridwar
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Haridwar 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- They should improve their interiors with modern
- by Uyugal for Trishul Hotel
- Posted Dec 24, 2014
I did not face any problem there. It was very easily located in the main city nearby railway station or bus stand. They were at walkable distance. Appearance of the hotel was very good from outside and inside. It must be decorated with modern technologies because it was very old built. Staff service and their behaviour were good. No delay in services. Manager was very good there. No delay in check in and check out time. Room allotted was good and it was non-AC. It was spacious and maintained. Geyser was there. They provided room service regularly. Overall, I was satisfied with the room. I took food from there and outside also. Restaurants were nearby available. Its food was very good. No activity was there. I went there for official as well as weekend purpose in May 2013. Hotel's location was average. Appearance wise, it was also average. Front office people were very good. Service was good. Room was good. Finally, Haridwar as a destination is average. They should improve their interiors with modern facilities. Under low budget it was very good hotel.
- Spacious room with amenities in good condition
- by Gaurav for Trishul Hotel
- Posted Jan 2, 2015
I travelled to Haridwar and stayed in Trishul hotel with friends. The location of the hotel is convenient as it is inside the city. The surroundings of the hotel are in normal condition. The internal and external appearance of the hotel is nice. The staff were friendly and quick in response. There was no difficulty in check-in and check-out process. The room provided was neat and clean with amenities in working condition. There was no view from the room and the room gets clean regularly with good hot water facility. I ate veg food in the hotel that was in excellent quality, which was reasonable in price. The hotel did not arrange any activities but had no time for sightseeing. My stay in the hotel is valued to the money paid and I would like to recommend other travellers to stay at this hotel.
- Nice hotel exterior but poor room service by staff
- by Avinash for Trishul Hotel
- Posted Dec 24, 2014
I with my friends went to Haridwar for attending a interview, but we also wanted to visit this holy place. So we decided to stay there for couple of days. It was 5 o'clock in the morning when we reached Haridwar station. An auto driver came to us and asked us to help in getting a good place to stay there. He drove us to Trishul Hotel. It was just one and half kilometer away from railway station and is situated on bank of the main road . . Exterior of hotel is nice. We reached at reception and discussed the hotel room's rent. After that, we were brought to our rooms. The interior of rooms were okay. Toilets were clean, but the clothes that were provided like bed sheets, towel etc. Were not clean. So, we asked the room service to change them. After few discussion they provided us a new bed sheets, but even they were not so clean and we had to bear with that one. In my room TV was there, but we couldn't watch it because remote control of that TV was not in the room. After so many calls room service could provide that remote to us. In our room there was a cupboard but there was only one hanger in it. We asked room service to provide us few more hangers, but they couldn't provide it to us till we left the hotel. In the evening we asked room service for a cup of tea and mineral water bottle. This time they were very quick and they served us very tasty tea and water bottles, but we were very shocked when we paid for these items as the prices were very high as compared to prices of these items outside the hotel. Then we decided to take our lunch and dinner outside the hotel. There are many good restaurants and dhabas in Haridwar which serve good food and breakfast. We visited so many places in Haridwar like Har ki Paudi, Nanda Devi temple, Rishikesh, Laxhaman jhoola, Santi kunj and Patanjali yogpeeth. In night of the second day of our stay, we had left the hotel for railway station where we took our train to Lucknow.
- Fabulous hotel with delicious food
- by Amal . for Godwin Hotel
- Posted Jan 9, 2016
Godwin hotel is located in a very nice place. Interior design is very beautiful. Attractive, neat and clean. The housekeeping people are well behaved. Services was up to the mark. The garden and the swimming pool is very beautiful. The complimentary breakfast was delicious.
- Hotel is well-located with best parking area
- by Ranvir for Trishul Hotel
- Posted Dec 30, 2014
My overall experience in this hotel was good. Best part is this hotel is parking area only. The hotel is reallocated in the market place. The surrounding of the hotel was clean and maintained as well. The staff behaviour in the hotel was friendly, helpful also quick to respond. The room allotted to me was spacious, neat and clean. There was no delay in check-in and check-out process. All provided amenities were in good condition. There was no view grasped from the room but room cleaning has done on daily basis. The food quality was fine also, the price was reasonable. There were no activities organized by the hotel management. The destination is worth for pay also I refer for other travellers.