0 Resorts in Idukki ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest resorts rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Getting Latest Price
Book a beautiful resort in Idukki early this season
- Famous for its beautiful valleys and greenery all around, Idukki is a hill station in Kerela. To experience the beauty of the place, you can opt for luxury resorts in Idukki.
- It is nestled amidst the Western Ghats at an altitude of 1200 m above sea level. With the help of HolidayIQ, you can get information on the best months to visit Idukki.
- The hill of Idukki comprises dense forests and mesmerizing views. Since the place is swarming with tourists all year round, it is advisable to book resorts in Idukki, well in advance.
- Some of the best resorts in Idukki are Green Berg Holiday Resort, Madhu Manthra, Ananya Hill resort, Summer Sand Hill Resort and Ayurvedic Centre and Marikar Resort.
- Once in Idukki, you must visit the Thattekkad Bird Sanctuary and The Bird Sanctuary houses 500 species of rare birds and other animals such as leopard, porcupine, elephants and bear. Thick tropical deciduous forest and evergreen forests covers all parts of the sanctuary. Painavu is the district headquarters of Idukki and offers beautiful views and trekking trails.
- Tourists can look for best resorts in Idukki or 5 star hotels in Idukki that are in close proximity to the major tourist attractions.
- Idukki is a great destination for a leisure trip with your friends or family. With the assistance of HolidayIQ’s user-friendly interface, you can find Idukki resorts at a reasonable price.
There are 13 Resorts in Idukki reviewed by actual travellers. The cheapest Idukki Resorts deal is available at Rs.0. You can search for Idukki Hotel (51), Idukki Homestays (45), Idukki Resorts (13), Idukki Guest Houses (13), Idukki Self Catering Villas (5), Idukki Farm Houses (2), Idukki Spas (1).
There are different types of Resorts in Idukki available for families, lovers, kids, friends and specially for newly married couples who are looking for perfect honeymoon destination.
Idukki video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Idukki
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Idukki Resorts Reviews
- Spacious rooms and tasty food
- by Mukundan for Madhu Manthra
- Posted Aug 30, 2015
I have stayed in this property for two nights. The location is fabulous in the heart of mountains. The building is well designed and best constructed. It has many unique features. The main feature is the natural rock in rooms. It gives natural feeling In surrounding lots of trees, valley, birds, and lots of water The staff is courteous. Rooms are well maintained Food is very good and tasty. Service and presentation is perfect Looking at space constraints, rooms are spacious with compact gallery to view nature I surely recommend this hotel.
- Everything was good in the hotel
- by Jinto jose for Pearl Royal International Hotels & Resorts
- Posted Jul 29, 2016
I had visited this hotel with my colleagues for official tour. Everything was good in the hotel. The hotel was located in the city. The room provided by the hotel was neat and clean. All amenities were available in the room. I would recommend this hotel to upcoming travellers.
- Best Resort & monsoon is a best time to visit
- by Rajesh for Madhu Manthra
- Posted Jun 24, 2015
It is located in a beautiful Bison valley of Munnar. Fully isolated place with chirping sound of birds and cuckoo songs. Rooms are very nice and room services are great. Food quality is superb and worth trying to relish on the Kerala and North Indian specialities. An ideal place for Bachelors, Couples, Family, Children and Old age people. Great destination to enjoy camp fire in groups. All site seeing are arranged and guided well by the managers of the hotel. Managers are really wonderful and I appreciate their guidance and hospitality during my stay. It's worth to stay in this place during rainy and winter season. I thoroughly enjoyed at Madhu Mantra Resort and I recommend to you without any hesitation.
- Good Food But No WIFI Facility
- by M sarathbabu for Marikar Resort
- Posted Aug 1, 2015
Overall experience was excellent and I had been with my wife to this resort. The location of the hotel was Two kilometre form Munnar city. I had been in my own vehicle and I did not find any difficulty in locating this hotel. I did not face any problem in check in and check out. This was a bit expensive resort. The maintenance food the hotel was very good but appearance it looks like wooden kind. We had a mountain view from the room. We had a complimentary breakfast which was very good with many varieties. They have some kathakali show conducted for the visitors. The staffs were friendly and they were quick to attend us. The room was very spacious, neat and clean. They provide a well come drink but they did not have a Wi-Fi facility for us.
- Value for money
- by Lakshmanan Sowmianarayanan for Summer Sand Hill Resort & Ayurvedic Centre
- Posted Sep 25, 2014
The hotel is located in a convenient location, but the roads leading to the hotel was in bad condition. Staff service in the hotel was good, helpful, friendly and quick in service. The rooms are spacious and well maintained with amenities like AC, TV and a geyser in working condition. The rooms did pine tree view. Taste of food was very good with north and south Indian food menu. There was no delay while check-in and check-out. Swimming pool and lots of games, activities available in the hotel. Sightseeing trip was available. There was lots of leech problem at the hotel. It is value for the money paid and recommendable to other travellers.