Heritage Hotels in Jaipur

Jaipur Heritage Hotels

32 Jaipur Heritage Hotels List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.38/7, based on 521 Ratings & 250 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 1000 - 47500

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
3, Peelwa Garden, Moti Dungri Road, Jaipur
"The premises are good, you will like the mornings here having breakfast. But rooms are not at all..." More › Ashutosh, 1 week ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
58, Bhuleswar Bagh, Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur
Preferred by: Family | Bhopal travellers
"Outstanding property with a great service. I went to Chirmi Palace in October and the place was..." More › Mohit, 2 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Heritage
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Umaid Bhawan Hotel, Jaipur
14 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
D1-2A, Behind Collectorate, (Via) Bank Road, Bani Park, Jaipur
Preferred by: Couple, Single | Delhi, Jaipur travellers
"Umaid Bhavan a royal place to stay at Jaipur. The structure of hotel is like a royal palace...." More › Riushikesh deshmukh, 1 month ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Heritage
Jai Mahal Palace, Jaipur
8 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
JacobRoad, Civil Lines
"Really good food with best quality in the whole city. I have seen the only hotel which only..." More › Bharat, Jaipur, 3 weeks ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Civil Lines, Jaipur
"We gone for a golden triangle tour delhi,agra ,jaipur..in jaipur we stayed at hari mahal palace..." More › Anbalagan, 6 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
34, Karnot Mahal, Ramganj Chaupar, Jaipur
Preferred by: Single | Mumbai travellers
"A friend referred the Hotel to me and said it reflects the true taste of Jaipur and he was..." More › Anamika, Delhi, 7 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Moti Doongari Road, Jaipur
"Staying at the Nailabagh Palace was a memorabale experience. Got a cozy room with grand toilet...." More › Alok, Delhi, 2 years ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Bhavani Singh Road
"Hotel is little far away from airport, about 4-5 km. Stay was very pleasant and comfortable. Room..." More › Shriavijit bhattacharya, 5 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Sitarampuri, Behind Badrinath Temple, Opp. Brahampuri Police Station, Main Amer Road
"Visiting Jaipur and staying at Jaipur heritage was an all together great experience. Will surely..." More › Manish, 2 weeks ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
D 257, Devi Marg, Bani Park
"Shahpura house is good property and the amenities provided are also ok. But very congested and..." More › Shrikant, 6 months ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
7, Davi Kunj, Jamnalal Bajaj Marg, Bharat Mata Path
Preferred by: Family, Single | Bangalore, Delhi travellers
"nice, descent and pleasant rooms, that too at such a low budget. taxi facility was good and..." More › Singh, 12 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Jorawer Singh Gate, Army Road, Jaipur
"I am not sure if you have any questions about this hotel. If you are looking for a hotel near by..." More › Akshay sharma, Jaipur, 3 months ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Village Fatehpura Bansa, Dist Jaipur
Preferred by: Group | Thane travellers
"The hotel is really nicely,The dinner and breakfast laid on is incredible, the food awesome and..." More › Anjana, Ahmedabad, 2 years ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Service
Samode Palace, Jaipur
10 Photos
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
PO Samode, Dist Jaipur
"We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel it is the nicest hotels we stayed in on our tour of..." More › Anjana, Ahmedabad, 2 years ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
5, Jacob Road, Civil Lines, Jaipur
"It was a great experience. The place was amazingly maintained and the host were very cooperative...." More › Ankush, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Khatipura Tiraya (three roads), Khatipura, Jaipur
"My overall experience with the hotel was pretty good.The staff was warm " More › Niaz, Cuttack, 1 year ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Gangapole, Jaipur
"The place is very well done up. The rooms are spacious and the property gives you the old..." More › Manish, Delhi, 12 months ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
4/221-A, Near Chitrakoot Stadium, Chitrakoot Scheme, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
"Nice place, nice location, It is reasonable in pricing, food was very good but it is too noisy...." More › Mayank, Panjim, 2 months ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Fateh Tiba,Moti Dongri Road, Jaipur
"a really nice getaway, the food was amazing , the service was brilliant , the staff was very..." More › Noor, Chandigarh, 2 years ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Mumal Restaurant, Sikar Road, Amba-Bari, Jaipur
"The overall stay was good... Next time I will make some more time to be in Jaipur and also make..." More › Raag, Mysore, 11 months ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Plot No 32, Sector-6, Chitrakoot Scheme,
"Tordi haveli is a good hotel for stay with family.hotel staff and sercice they provide us is also..." More › Tushar, Jamnagar, 10 months ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Sardar Patel Marg, C Scheme, Jaipur
"Food simple,homely freshly cooked with personal attention of owners Location:Quite ,posh area of..." More › Manish, 1 year ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
At Vijay Path, Behind Sindhu Camp Bus Stand, Bani Park, Jaipur
"Location of hotel is very good. Good service, good staff management. Place is very beautiful...." More › Javeed, 3 weeks ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Sansar Chandra Road, Jaipur
"my overall experience was not at all good. infact i will remember this experience as the worst..." More › Vandana, Delhi, 8 years ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Kanota Bagh, Narain Singh Road, Jaipur
"Narain Niwas Palace Hotel, Jaipur ,I was visited last year December.it was a most Beautiful city..." More › Girish, 6 months ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Main D-Villa Building, Station Road, Jaipur
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Jamwa Ramgarh, Jaipur
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Behind Bisau Palace, Outside Chandpole Gate, Jaipur
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur
Village Sirsi, Near Bhankrota, Jaipur
Rank 32
Ranked 32 of 32 Heritage Hotels in Jaipur

Heritage Hotels in Jaipur with Tariff Rates

Jaipur Guide

Check out hotels in Jaipur your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities