Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur

Jodhpur Heritage Hotels

28 Jodhpur Heritage Hotels List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.36/7, based on 226 Ratings & 110 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 600 - 47500

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Near Circuit House
"Our visit to the Blue City was purely for a grand celebration which was full of beautiful..." More › Ranee, Goa, 4 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Heritage
  • The Service
  • The Room
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur
10 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Jodhpur
"I stayed here for 2 nights on business. It is handy for the airport and is well appointed. The..." More › Bharat, Jaipur, 3 weeks ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Near Rajmahal Sr. Hr. Sec. School, Jodhpur Dist.
"I booked this hotel after going through various reviews in online booking. The booking was..." More › Paresh, 1 week ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Bachraj Ji Ka Bagh, 9th A, Pal Road, Behind HDFC Bank, Jodhpur
"The hotel was very old but like Mahal the hotel entrance was very nice and old type of rooms but..." More › Pyush, 2 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
VPO Luni, Jodhpur
"One of the very best hotels in Rajasthan not very expensive as well. Many positives: 1. 300..." More › Kumar gaurav, 1 month ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
12th Old Residency Road, Bhanwari House, Jodhpur
"excellent. very good location .good property .very good management and also good food.lot of..." More › Sumer singh, 11 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
\\\'Nimhera House\\\' South Wing, Mandore Road, Paota, Jodhpur
"Marvel Umed is located in a good place. They need to improve their service further. Reception was..." More › Edwite, 3 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Inside Merti Gate, Jodhpur
"Ambiance of the hotel is good,but hotel rooms cleanliness needs to be improved & food quality..." More › Subir, Kolkata, 6 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
P.O. Jhalamand, Jodhpur
"The staff were very cordial and attentive. but The Hotel location is a far away from station..." More › Rajendra, Bhopal, 3 months ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Nayabas, Killikhana, Jodhpur
"I krishan had went jodhpur last month ' it was wonderful place and my hotel was kp haveli ,superb..." More › Clifford, 4 months ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Bijolai Palace, Near Kayalana Lake, Jodhpur
"Situated over looking the lake Water Habitat Retreat is one of a costly resorts. It has a..." More › Akhil kumar, 3 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Near BSF STC, Mandore Road, Jodhpur
"good. royal rooms are magnificent but garden facing rooms are good to okay. " More › Ankur, Baroda, 1 year ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Raapurohitjekihaveli, Naya Bagh Manak Chowk , Jodhpur
"I had a good experience.The rooms were unique n good.The environment was good n the hotel members..." More › Praveen agarwal, 1 year ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Near BSF STC, Mandore Road, Jodhpur
"Overall it was a good experience staying in jodhpur. The hotel was good. If you go to jodhpur u..." More › Jignesh, 1 year ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Opp. Lake Gulab Sagar, Near Clock Tower, Jodhpur
"It gives a real good experience of authentic havelli. Serives and ambience is good. Only concern..." More › Navdeep shankhdhar, 10 months ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Palace Road, Jodhpur
"Jodhpur is good place. We went by car and the road is very good. Hotel location and look out is..." More › Veena, 4 months ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Near Clock Tower, Gulab Sagar, Jodhpur
Preferred by: Group | Udaipur travellers
"On my Rajasthan exploration trip with my wife and our car in Nov end 2013, from Ajmer we reached..." More › Abhay gupta, 3 months ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
VPO Khejrala, Jodhpur
"They dont have liquor licences but they serve hard drinks and give the bills of soft drinks. The..." More › Pradeep, Jaipur, 10 months ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Banar Road, Jodhpur
"Wow. Royal experience. Close to the main shopping market, Great view from the lawns" More › Kishore, Mumbai, 2 years ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
VPO Chandelao, Jodhpur District
""Good that we did not stay in the city of Jodhpur" was my wife's first comments when we were..." More › Prosad, Noida, 8 months ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
PWD Road, Jodhpur
"enjoyed with family surrounding was clean & play area is safe" More › Nilesh, Ahmedabad, 1 year ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Loco Shed Road, Near Bhaskar Circle, Ratanada,
"ratan villas is a lovely hertaige place, with lovely gardens neat dining area and quaint rooms...." More › Nidhi, Bangalore, 4 years ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Tunvar ji ka Jhalra, Makrana Mohalla, Jodhpur
"the hotel can be termed as an exquisite jewel of INDIA, what a fine experience it was, luxury at..." More › Biswajit, 2 years ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Jasol House , Ratanada, Jodhpur
"food is excellent . hotel room are good . travel time is more . " More › Narendra, Chennai, 1 year ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Panch Bati Circle, Airport Road, Jodhpur
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
C/O Rohet House, PWD Road, Jodhpur
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur
Ramdeo Ji ka Chowk, Navchokiya, Jodhpur
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 28 Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur

Heritage Hotels in Jodhpur with Tariff Rates

Jodhpur Guide

Check out hotels in Jodhpur your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities