Guest Houses in Katra

Katra Guest Houses

50 Katra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.05/7, based on 679 Ratings & 372 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 300 - 2200

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Also search on :
Stayzilla
Hotel Maa Saraswati, Katra
7 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 94 Ratings
  • 43 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra
"Stay was nice and comfortable. The place was simple amazing. The location was mind blowing. The..." More › Amvie, New Delhi, Sep 23, 2015
Sharan Guest House, Katra
7 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"i visited this place in december, Hotel is close to the busstand. I went by walk all the way to..." More › Ajay, Delhi, Mar 14, 2012
M L Palace Hotel, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu Road, Near Subhash Parking,
"The hotel was conveniently located I did not face any problem in reaching. The service of the..." More › Ashok, Delhi, Jul 31, 2014
Sheer Guest House, Katra
6 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The Hotel Shree Guest House, Katra, is good to at a place and its location was OK and I am..." More › Anurag sharma, Delhi, Jul 7, 2014
Ashoka International Hotel, Katra
7 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 34 Ratings
  • 15 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra,
"Awesome place to visit. It is the real heaven of the world. The hotel was very beautiful. Hotels..." More › Amit, New Delhi, Sep 24, 2015
Kanchan Hotel, Katra
7 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near Dak Bungalow, Katra,
"Very awesome hotel with good looks, good interiors, awesome facility and nice nature of owner as..." More › S.k.srivastava, Kanpur, Jul 3, 2014
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 79 Ratings
  • 42 Reviews
Vaishno Devi, Katra
"This was the best hotel. The room service is good. The view of trikut parvat is visible from the..." More › Sachin, New Delhi, 2 months ago
Arya Guest House, Katra
6 Photos
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Best place to stay in Katra, lovely rooms, impressive lobby and great food. The location is..." More › Kumar, Hyderabad, Jun 4, 2015
New Sanjay , Katra
4 Photos
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"We are at this place in the month of June with a group of 15 people. The hotel building and..." More › Vaibhav, Pune, Sep 3, 2015
Hotel Mamta Palace, Katra
6 Photos
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"The hotel was located near by the bus stand. The surrounding of the hotel was nice and clean. The..." More › Lalit, Delhi, Aug 12, 2015
National Guest House, Katra
6 Photos
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 14 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Jammu Katra Road, Katra
"Room service is fantastic, clean and hygienic place, active staff, markets are near and vehicles..." More › Abrar, Aug 31, 2015
Hotel Krishna Palace, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Near the market, good scenes, spacious room but not cleaned, well bathrooms were well airy good,..." More › Dipena kumar singh, Delhi, 3 weeks ago
The Vaishnodevi IRCTC Guest House, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 102 Ratings
  • 77 Reviews
"Hotel is at excellent location. Rooms are average one major thing which picture I seen at time of..." More › Rohit kukreja, 3 weeks ago
Hotel Jamuna Palace, Katra
3 Photos
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"Hotel location is good, it is near Katra bus stand. Room is good, room service is good. You can..." More › Banty, Kolkata, 3 months ago
Hotel Umapati, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Jammu Road, Katra
"Vaishno devi is a must visit spot. It is one of the ritual spot in India. The hotel was quite..." More › Sunil, Delhi, May 18, 2015
Hotel Sunrise, Katra
9 Photos
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 17 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
"Karta town was good. Hotel room was good and food was good. In town good shopping and good food..." More › Nitesh ., 6 days ago
Dubey Guest House, Katra
12 Photos
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
"I was there in last November. Good hotel with all needed a mini ties. The price of rooms are..." More › Monica, 2 months ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Awesome Food
  • Great Location
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Chinar Guest House, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 76 Ratings
  • 29 Reviews
Jammu Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"The hotel was average, but hygiene factor was missing. The bedsheets were smelling and toilets..." More › Jitesh, Pune, 1 week ago
Thakur Guest House, Katra
4 Photos
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"I stayed there only for one day. Hotel's staff was okay. We ate food outside. No activity was..." More › Laxman singh dorata, Jaipur, Jun 25, 2014
Hotel Vidya Residency, Katra
2 Photos
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
"No proper light and facilities for hot water. The rooms is not as shown in the app of the..." More › Himanshu sharma, 1 month ago
Divya Palace Hotel, Katra
3 Photos
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"It was great to stay here, I found all facilities here as well as hot water in the cold season,..." More › Gaurav, Aug 11, 2014
Shiv Shanker Guest House, Katra
3 Photos
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"I reached Katra by train with my family for religious purpose in the month of May and I booked my..." More › Ganesh, Sep 18, 2014
Jagan Guest House, Katra
6 Photos
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"It was very comfortable to stay in Jagan Guest House. I and my wife visited Katra for first time..." More › Shailesh, Bhopal, May 16, 2015
Hotel Shanti Palace, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"We selected this hotel for our trip to Vaishno Devi. The room was spacious & very well..." More › Ananya, Delhi, Aug 27, 2015
Sagar Palace Hotel, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Hotel reception was so bad. Service of the hotel was bad. Price was not reasonable in hotel. I..." More › Pintu, Sep 1, 2015
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 12 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
"I came here along with my family and stayed here for two days and found this hotel very effective..." More › Komal, Oct 13, 2015
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 44 Ratings
  • 27 Reviews
Tourist Shopping Complex, 1st Floor, Main Bazar, Katra
"Hotel approach is very near of Badgange. Hotel kitchen is vary good. Food&location is very good...." More › Shailash, Jaipur, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
kashmir Road, Near Warda Chowk
"We got a suite as we had family booking. The members enjoyed the bath tub. The hospitality was..." More › Ashish, Delhi, Jul 23, 2015
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 12 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
"It is a very good hotel, located at a good place and provides all the basic facilities. Keeps the..." More › Sanjay, Delhi, Aug 11, 2015
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 50 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 42 Ratings
  • 24 Reviews
Near Sarswati Chowk, Railway Road, Katra,
"It is a good hotel and the best thing is it is placed near the station. It is big hotel with all..." More › Pc, Sambalpur, 2 months ago

Guest Houses in Katra with Tariff Rates

Katra Guide