Guest Houses in Katra

Katra Guest Houses

38 Katra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.00/7, based on 461 Ratings & 250 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 300 - 2200

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 71 Ratings
  • 37 Reviews
Vaishno Devi, Katra
"The guest house managed by shrine board was good and was quite a value for money. All needful..." More › Bal mukund, New Delhi, 3 months ago
National Guest House, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra
"I stayed there for one night with family. Rooms are neat and clean and spacious. T.V. and hot..." More › Subhashis, Bhubaneswar, Jun 2, 2014
No Photo
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 10 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"The Hotel New Jai Deva is one of the best hotel I have visited. I liked the hotel too much that I..." More › Satish, Patna, 1 month ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Awesome Food
  • Great Location
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
No Photo
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 34 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"I didn't face any problem to reach the hotel. The staff of the hotel were good and they were also..." More › Sskar, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 89 Ratings
  • 41 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra
"The hotel was located near by the temple. The hotel didn't have restaurant facility so we had..." More › Nishanth, Bangalore, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 29 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra,
"Katra remains at top in list of places I visit for pilgrimage purpose so as I can be showered by..." More › Prabal, Delhi, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
kashmir Road, Near Warda Chowk
"We got a suite as we had family booking. The members enjoyed the bath tub. The hospitality was..." More › Ashish, Delhi, 2 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 36 Ratings
  • 24 Reviews
"The welcome at reception is not very warm as you know it is a hotel owned by government. But the..." More › Sandeep, Ghaziabad, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 30 Ratings
  • 18 Reviews
Near Sarswati Chowk, Railway Road, Katra,
"I had visited this destination with family and I was a regular visitor to this place. Check-in..." More › Amandip, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"i visited this place in december, Hotel is close to the busstand. I went by walk all the way to..." More › Ajay, Delhi, Mar 14, 2012
No Photo
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu Road, Near Subhash Parking,
"The hotel was conveniently located I did not face any problem in reaching. The service of the..." More › Ashok, Delhi, Jul 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near Dak Bungalow, Katra,
"Very awesome hotel with good looks, good interiors, awesome facility and nice nature of owner as..." More › S.k.srivastava, Kanpur, Jul 3, 2014
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Near Bus Stand, Jammu Road, Katra
"Shan Guest house is very good hotel. This is cheap and best hotel. Service is very good and food..." More › Sanjay, Adoni, Sep 26, 2014
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Best place to stay in Katra, lovely rooms, impressive lobby and great food. The location is..." More › Kumar, Hyderabad, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"I like this hotel. Support staff are cooperative and cleanness overall I am satisfied with this..." More › Deepak, Sangrur, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"We went their to visit Mata Vaishno Devi temple. Hotel was very near from Katra bus stand. It was..." More › Gaurav, Delhi, Dec 6, 2014
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Last month, I stayed in this hotel with my friends. Hotel location was awesome. Room was very..." More › Sahil, Patiala, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The Hotel is strategically located very near to the Dal Lake and has a great ambience. Neat &..." More › Pritesh, Mumbai, Dec 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 39 Ratings
  • 23 Reviews
Tourist Shopping Complex, 1st Floor, Main Bazar, Katra
"It was an old palace converted into a heritage hotel. It was a family trip for pilgrim and..." More › Nihar, Bangalore, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Nr Power House, Main Bazar, Chintaman Rd, Katra Jammu, , Katra
"Hotel is situated very near to the place where the trekking for Vaihno devi has to be started, so..." More › Pranay, Agra, Aug 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The Hotel Shree Guest House, Katra, is good to at a place and its location was OK and I am..." More › Anurag sharma, Delhi, Jul 7, 2014
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 17 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Main Bazar, Katra
"We went for religious purpose, had great experience. We went in summer and there was little cold...." More › Sapna, Mumbai, Feb 24, 2015
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Main Bazar, Katra Vaishno Devi Mandir, Katra
"Its a very good hotel on the heart if Katra. From Katra we start our journey to Mata Vaishnodevi..." More › Somnath, Agra, Sep 29, 2014
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Hotel provides nice hospitality. Place is little bit interior but near to the starting point of..." More › Yogesh, Jun 26, 2014
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Ardhkuwari, Katra
"This hotel is good and even the service of the hotel is good. Specially room service with..." More › Ankit, Delhi, Dec 30, 2014
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Ward No. 8, Opp: Chinta Mani Mandir, Near BSF Camp, Katra,
"I was stayed in this hotel with my family. I will count this hotel in an average hotel because of..." More › Sachin, Gurgaon, Aug 15, 2014
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Jammu Road, Katra
"Vaishno devi is a must visit spot. It is one of the ritual spot in India. The hotel was quite..." More › Sunil, Delhi, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"I reached Katra by train with my family for religious purpose in the month of May and I booked my..." More › Ganesh, Sep 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"It was great to stay here, I found all facilities here as well as hot water in the cold season,..." More › Gaurav, Aug 11, 2014
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"I stayed there only for one day. Hotel's staff was okay. We ate food outside. No activity was..." More › Laxman singh dorata, Jaipur, Jun 25, 2014

Guest Houses in Katra with Tariff Rates

Katra Guide