Guest Houses in Katra

Katra Guest Houses

38 Katra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.99/7, based on 450 Ratings & 244 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 300 - 2200

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, Katra
5 Photos
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 70 Ratings
  • 37 Reviews
Vaishno Devi, Katra
"The guest house managed by shrine board was good and was quite a value for money. All needful..." More › Bal mukund, New Delhi, 2 months ago
National Guest House, Katra
1 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra
"I stayed there for one night with family. Rooms are neat and clean and spacious. T.V. and hot..." More › Subhashis, Bhubaneswar, Jun 2, 2014
No Photo
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"The Hotel New Jai Deva is one of the best hotel I have visited. I liked the hotel too much that I..." More › Satish, Patna, 5 days ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Awesome Food
  • Great Location
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
No Photo
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 33 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"I was in Katra for a trip of Vaishno Devi with college friends and stayed in Chinar Guest House..." More › Vibhanshu, Feb 21, 2015
No Photo
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 7 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"Best place to stay in Katra, lovely rooms, impressive lobby and great food. The location is..." More › Kumar, Hyderabad, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
kashmir Road, Near Warda Chowk
"During the visit to the pilgrimage place Shri Vaishno Devi we spent 5 days in this hotel. The..." More › Aryan, 6 days ago
No Photo
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 36 Ratings
  • 24 Reviews
"The welcome at reception is not very warm as you know it is a hotel owned by government. But the..." More › Sandeep, Ghaziabad, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"i visited this place in december, Hotel is close to the busstand. I went by walk all the way to..." More › Ajay, Delhi, Mar 14, 2012
No Photo
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 28 Ratings
  • 13 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra,
"The Hotel Ashoka International was a good hotel, we had booked this hotel online through the..." More › Hirdesh, New Delhi, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Jammu Road, Near Subhash Parking,
"The hotel was conveniently located I did not face any problem in reaching. The service of the..." More › Ashok, Delhi, Jul 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 88 Ratings
  • 41 Reviews
Railway Road, Katra
"The hotel was located near by the temple. The hotel didn't have restaurant facility so we had..." More › Nishanth, Bangalore, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Last month, I stayed in this hotel with my friends. Hotel location was awesome. Room was very..." More › Sahil, Patiala, 1 month ago
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Near Dak Bungalow, Katra,
"Very awesome hotel with good looks, good interiors, awesome facility and nice nature of owner as..." More › S.k.srivastava, Kanpur, Jul 3, 2014
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Near Bus Stand, Jammu Road, Katra
"Shan Guest house is very good hotel. This is cheap and best hotel. Service is very good and food..." More › Sanjay, Adoni, Sep 26, 2014
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"I like this hotel. Support staff are cooperative and cleanness overall I am satisfied with this..." More › Deepak, Sangrur, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"We went their to visit Mata Vaishno Devi temple. Hotel was very near from Katra bus stand. It was..." More › Gaurav, Delhi, Dec 6, 2014
No Photo
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 25 Ratings
  • 17 Reviews
Near Sarswati Chowk, Railway Road, Katra,
"The hotel Vaishnavi Palace at Katra was located at a nice place, quite near to bus stand and also..." More › Bal mukund, New Delhi, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 1 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The Hotel is strategically located very near to the Dal Lake and has a great ambience. Neat &..." More › Pritesh, Mumbai, Dec 31, 2014
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 39 Ratings
  • 22 Reviews
Tourist Shopping Complex, 1st Floor, Main Bazar, Katra
"We had visited to Katra in the month of June. We stay at JKTDS hut. Facility of stay in hotel was..." More › Ashok, Kanpur, Nov 5, 2014
No Photo
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Nr Power House, Main Bazar, Chintaman Rd, Katra Jammu, , Katra
"Hotel is situated very near to the place where the trekking for Vaihno devi has to be started, so..." More › Pranay, Agra, Aug 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"The Hotel Shree Guest House, Katra, is good to at a place and its location was OK and I am..." More › Anurag sharma, Delhi, Jul 7, 2014
No Photo
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 16 Ratings
  • 7 Reviews
Main Bazar, Katra
"We went for religious purpose, had great experience. We went in summer and there was little cold...." More › Sapna, Mumbai, Feb 24, 2015
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Main Bazar, Katra Vaishno Devi Mandir, Katra
"Its a very good hotel on the heart if Katra. From Katra we start our journey to Mata Vaishnodevi..." More › Somnath, Agra, Sep 29, 2014
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 4 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
"Hotel provides nice hospitality. Place is little bit interior but near to the starting point of..." More › Yogesh, Jun 26, 2014
No Photo
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 8 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
"The trip was started with a motive to visit Vaishno Devi. The stay facilities at the hotel were..." More › Kartik, Jaipur, 4 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 6 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Ardhkuwari, Katra
"This hotel is good and even the service of the hotel is good. Specially room service with..." More › Ankit, Delhi, Dec 30, 2014
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
Ward No. 8, Opp: Chinta Mani Mandir, Near BSF Camp, Katra,
"I was stayed in this hotel with my family. I will count this hotel in an average hotel because of..." More › Sachin, Gurgaon, Aug 15, 2014
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Jammu Road, Katra
"Vaishno devi is a must visit spot. It is one of the ritual spot in India. The hotel was quite..." More › Sunil, Delhi, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 1 Reviews
"I reached Katra by train with my family for religious purpose in the month of May and I booked my..." More › Ganesh, Sep 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 38 Guest Houses in Katra
  • 2 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"It was great to stay here, I found all facilities here as well as hot water in the cold season,..." More › Gaurav, Aug 11, 2014

Guest Houses in Katra with Tariff Rates

Katra Guide