Guest Houses in Katra

Katra Guest Houses

33 Katra Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.67/7, based on 183 Ratings & 81 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 300 - 2200

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Vaishno Devi, Katra
Preferred by: Family, Couple | Delhi, Kolkata travellers
"Very good, overall experience of the yatra as this my visit to Shri Mata Vaishnodevi temple...." More › Vikas c d, 4 weeks ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Tourist Shopping Complex, 1st Floor, Main Bazar, Katra
Preferred by: Family, Group | Delhi, Indore travellers
"I stated in Hotel City Residency (TRC) Katra for two days i.e. 7-10-13 to 09-102013 in two bed..." More › Harjinder, 6 months ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
Preferred by: Family, Group | Bangalore, Jaipur travellers
"Chinar guest house is very best in katra. Ye approachable b parking achi he. Staff acha he...." More › Pankaj, Chandigarh, 11 months ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Near Sarswati Chowk, Railway Road, Katra,
"Good and cheap for just night stay, hot water is provided separate." More › Dhiraj, Ahmedabad, 1 year ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
"Room so large and comfortable. I was sick and the reception sent medicine to my room. Amazing..." More › Rudraprasad, 3 days ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Railway Road, Katra
"I stayed there with family for 2 nights during visit to Vaishnodevi shrine. The location is..." More › Mahesh, Thane, 9 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Railway Road, Katra,
"I went with my family and friends and their family. it was good we have darshan of mata..." More › Vivek, Mumbai, 11 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra
" would give 8 to 9 points from 10 overall for this hotel. my friends and i stayed here for 2 days..." More › Ranjeet, Ranchi, 10 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Jammu – Katra Road, Katra, Jammu
"i visited this place in december, Hotel is close to the busstand. I went by walk all the way to..." More › Ajay, Delhi, 2 years ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Jammu Road, Near Subhash Parking,
"Thanks for opting me to give or write my reviews abt my Experience at Katra Hotel M.L.Palace........" More › Sujit, Siliguri, 12 months ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Main Bazar, Katra
"Average hotel this one was. good decent services location was fine.service was also ok" More › Reena, Goa, 2 years ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Ardhkuwari, Katra
"It was an average hotel but you cant find any other hotel at ardhkunwari. They wont serve you..." More › Rajni, Allahabad, 1 year ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
"Hotel is ok but service is poor, there is no lift facility in hotel." More › Mahavir, Rajkot, 1 year ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Near Bus Stand, Jammu Road, Katra
"it is a good hotel overall it is a average stay didnt impressed me much.food was not so good and..." More › Kaushal, Mumbai, 2 years ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
"Katra a place of pilgrime which is very calm peaceful place.hotel yatri niwas is a good place for..." More › M k, Mumbai, 1 year ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
"The Main point is that Vidhya Residency Hotel is situated in Tourist Cars/ Bus Parking in Katra...." More › Haresh, 1 month ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Main Bazar, Katra Vaishno Devi Mandir, Katra
"My experience was good, Staff was very good and rooms were neat and clean" More › Vicky, Delhi, 1 year ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Jammu Road, Katra
"destination was 2 good bt d hotel servce is too bad... no staffs except an old man...who listens..." More › Rimli, Bhubaneshwar, 2 years ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Near Dak Bungalow, Katra,
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
New Bus Stand, Katra
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Nr Power House, Main Bazar, Chintaman Rd, Katra Jammu, , Katra
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Ward No. 8, Opp: Chinta Mani Mandir, Near BSF Camp, Katra,
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Chinta Mani Road, Katra
Rank 32
Ranked 32 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
Rank 31
Ranked 31 of 33 Guest Houses in Katra
kashmir Road, Near Warda Chowk

Guest Houses in Katra with Tariff Rates

Katra Guide

Check out hotels in Katra your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities