5 Star Hotels in Kaziranga
1 hotels in Kaziranga ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Book a Hotel in Kaziranga early this Season
- Kaziranga National Park is located in the Nagaon and Golaghat districts in the state of Assam and has a total area of 429 sq. km. It is accredited as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Whether you are planning a trip with your family or friends, you can find Affordable 5 star hotels in Kaziranga that provide premium facilities.
- It was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006 and is also recognised as an important Bird Area by Birdlife International for the protection of avifaunal species of birds. HolidayIQ provides various options for 5 star hotels in Kaziranga.
- Kaziranga is home to two-third of the world’s Great One-horned Rhinoceroses and the highest number of tigers. It also has the largest population of eastern swamp deer and wild Asiatic water buffalo in the world. To experience the wilderness of the jungle in its entirety, one can look for good Kaziranga 5 star hotels.
- Some of the best five star hotels in Kaziranga are Diphlu River Lodge, Infinity Kaziranga Wilderness, Prayag Emerald and Unicorn Cottages. Tourists visiting the jungle can go on Kaziranga Wildlife Tours and Elephant Safaris.
- Some of the other tourist attractions of the place are the neighbouring tea gardens and Panbari Reserve Forest. Refer to HolidayIQ for information on the best time to visit Kaziranga and Book 5 star hotels in Kaziranga or 3 star hotels early to get good deals.
- HolidayIQ has a user-friendly interface which makes 5 star Hotel booking in Kaziranga an easy process.
There are 1 Five star Hotels in Kaziranga and most popular 5 star hotels are Kaziranga Golf Resort.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Kaziranga video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Kaziranga
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Kaziranga 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Golf resort worth for enjoying the landscape
- by Vijay kumar for Kaziranga Golf Resort
- Posted Jan 3, 2016
The location and landscape is so excellent. The entry fee will be costing 650 INR which includes buffet lunch. The menu for lunch is so mediocre and the taste of each is not worth mentioning. They have bar included which provides some basic drinks that's it. If ur planning to visit have fun and photos clicked and stay for some time move out for food. If you can carry some snacks with you that will be helpful.
- Located in the forest with good service
- by Monti roy for Kaziranga Golf Resort
- Posted Jan 22, 2015
I stayed in Kaziranga Resort with family for a vacation in the month of January and had a superb experience in the hotel. The hotel was located in the forest so there was no public transportation, and we went in our vehicle. The behaviour of the staff was friendly and helpful in the service. The room allotted to me was good and well-maintained, and they provided all required amenities at working condition. I was happy with room that which was allotted to me. They used to clean the room and restroom on daily basis and there was a mountain view from the hotel room. There were no delay while check-in and check-out process as it was done on time. They organised elephant ride for kids and it was very good. I ate food in the hotel restaurant and it was good in quantity and quality. The hotel was value for money and I will recommend to other travellers.
- Good resort with helpful staff and quality food
- by Raj Ail for Kaziranga Golf Resort
- Posted Mar 20, 2015
I had been to Assam, Kaziranga with my family and resided at this resort. The location of the resort was good and I did not find any problem in locating it. The appearance of the resort was very good from inside but the outlook was average. The staff members were helpful and prompt in services. There was no delay made while check-in or checkout procedure. The room allotted to us was maintained neatly with needful amenities which were working properly, and the view from room was really nice. The food I ate here was very good in quality and taste, and prices were nominal. There were no activities or games available at this hotel. Overall, we had a nice experience here and I will surely recommend this hotel to other travellers.
- Cosy rooms; great view
- by Bansuri das for Kaziranga Golf Resort
- Posted Sep 15, 2014
This property is a nice place if you are into golfing or if you are on a nice quiet family time vacation. The property is built around a tea garden which was turned into a 18 hole golf course. This place was built by the Britishers and it still retains that touch. Rooms are nice and cosy and each room has a golf course view. You can do golfing or swimming here. The resort also has a golf shop where one can buy souvenirs. The only drawback is that the location is a bit far from Jorhat and Kaziranga, nearer to Jorhat though.
- All amenities were provided
- by Gopal hedau for Kaziranga Golf Resort
- Posted Jun 9, 2016
I had visited this hotel for family trip. Everything was very good in this hotel. I didn't take food from the hotel. Wi-Fi connection was not provided in the room. The hotel location was excellent. I went to this hotel by my own vehicle. The behaviour of the staff’s was good. The room was good. All amenities were provided in the room. I would like to recommend this hotel for upcoming travellers.