Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)

Kochi (Cochin) Guest Houses

88 Kochi (Cochin) Guest Houses List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.08/7, based on 465 Ratings & 211 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 200 - 5500

Enter dates to see lowest rates

Clear Dates
No Photo
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 75 Ratings
  • 24 Reviews
"Very excellent service and thumbs up to Mr. Alias. Very easily accessible with decent lobby,..." More › Joby, Muvattupuzha, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 28 Ratings
  • 16 Reviews
"The hotel was really beautiful and spacious. The whole atmosphere was quite alluring. I really..." More › Pratik, Bhubaneswar, May 12, 2015
No Photo
Rank 32
Ranked 32 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 28 Ratings
  • 15 Reviews
Near High Court, Chittor Road, Kochi
"We were on holiday at Kochi and had to attend a relatives marriage function in the month of May..." More › Ac david, Arang, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 33 Ratings
  • 14 Reviews
"We had planned to visit to Kochi last year with my family and friends. After going through couple..." More › B b, New Delhi, 3 months ago
Woodlands Boarding & Lodging, Kochi (Cochin)
1 Photos
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 30 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Apollo Tyre Junction, Eloor Road, Kalamassery, Ernakulam
"It was really very costly but luxurious hotels among south India. The service offered to us was..." More › Sushma, Apr 12, 2014
No Photo
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 24 Ratings
  • 12 Reviews
Opposite Brunton Boatyard, River Road, Next to Fort Kochi Main Boat Jetty & Bus Stop
"This place always feels like home with friendly staff and the best cuisines. More over it is..." More › Amit, Mumbai, May 6, 2015
No Photo
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 16 Ratings
  • 11 Reviews
Canon Shed Road, Near Main Boat, Jetty, Ernakulam
"This was a lovely place to stay. Pretty laid back guys (two brothers) who ran this place. There..." More › Monika, Gurgaon, Jul 18, 2014
No Photo
Rank 39
Ranked 39 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 25 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
"The location was good, service was average & rooms were maintained averagely. Need improvement in..." More › Razwan rafeeque 0001056218, Delhi, Apr 28, 2015
No Photo
Rank 34
Ranked 34 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 19 Ratings
  • 10 Reviews
Warriyam Road, Opp Lotus Club, Ernakulam
"A very comfortable place to enjoy the nature. The greenery is a worth to enjoy. A very nice place..." More › Manish, New Delhi, Dec 23, 2014
No Photo
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 17 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Chammini, P.O Malayattoor , Ernakulam
"The location of the hotel was close to the church. It could be reached easily. It was close to..." More › Shaji, 4 weeks ago
Tag und Nacht, Kochi (Cochin)
3 Photos
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 11 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Opposite Naval Maritime Museum, Mackenzie Garden, K.J Herschel Road(Beach Road)
"Superb hotel! Provided all facility with a best quality food and other services. I also suggest..." More › Manjunath, Gulbarga, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 9 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
Jos Junction, MG Road, Ernakulam
"An overall average place with some exceptional strays of good service. Lots of foreign tourists..." More › Titu, Mumbai, Aug 28, 2012
No Photo
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 7 Ratings
  • 5 Reviews
"Central fort hotel in Kochi is one of the best hotels for which we can find time to stay for a..." More › Charan, Hyderabad, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 41
Ranked 41 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 9 Ratings
  • 6 Reviews
Kizhavana Road, Panampilly Nagar, Ernakulam, cochin
"Its a good hotel located side by railway track. The service is very good and looking a great one...." More › Sai ccharan, Vijayawada, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 33
Ranked 33 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 10 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Near Main Boat Jetty, MG Road, Canon Shed Jn, Ernakulam
"the entire stay was wonderfll the place around was really great... the services of the hotel was..." More › Gopalkrishnan.ramachandran, Jan 24, 2012
No Photo
Rank 40
Ranked 40 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Opp Alwaye Railway Station, Alwaye, Ernakulam
"Wonderful place to stay. Restaurant and food was good. Maintenance is good. Just opposite to..." More › Senthil, Chennai, Jul 17, 2014
No Photo
Rank 38
Ranked 38 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 10 Ratings
  • 4 Reviews
Basin Road, Cochin
"All the basic facilities are available in the hotel. The service is good, WiFi is available and..." More › Vikas, Mumbai, Nov 10, 2014
No Photo
Rank 35
Ranked 35 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 8 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Market Road, Ernakulam
"Excellent location right in the middle of the city, near to traditional shopping area. Good..." More › Kongara, Kakinada, Nov 2, 2014
YWCA Ernakulam, Kochi (Cochin)
10 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
"It's one of the most beautiful hotel near Cochin. It is very near to Cochin town. It provided us..." More › Nithin, Mar 21, 2015
No Photo
Rank 52
Ranked 52 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 8 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
St Vincent Road, Ernakulam
"overall. it is ne of the cheap and good lodge i used till now. even though they lack in proper..." More › Sarath raj, May 27, 2013
Rain Tree Lodge, Kochi (Cochin)
3 Photos
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
1/618, Petercelli Street, Fort Kochi
"Made a booking at the Rain Tree Lodge with the proficient help of Jude. When we landed at the Air..." More › Dilip, Tirukalukundram, 1 month ago
Hotel Ritz International, Kochi (Cochin)
8 Photos
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
A.M Road, Perumbavoor, Opp, Seemas Textile, Kochi
"The hotel Ritz is a nice good hotel for short stay. I had booked the hotel for two days and we..." More › B b, New Delhi, 3 months ago
No Photo
Rank 51
Ranked 51 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 6 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
Chittoor Road, Near SRV School, Kochi,
"I had to visit Cochin for two days for some personnel work and as it was urgent I had booked this..." More › Anjali, New Delhi, Apr 26, 2015
No Photo
Rank 48
Ranked 48 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 3 Ratings
  • 3 Reviews
T D West Sannidhi Road, Ernakulam
"Hotel is near to railway station that is the reason I choose to stay. But hotel is not clean and..." More › Dadapeer, Delhi, 2 months ago
No Photo
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"My experience was very good, only one thing that I wish to can have some north Indian dishes in..." More › Aryan, Bangalore, 3 weeks ago
No Photo
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Opposite International Airport, Fort Kochi, Cochin
"I was stay only one night. its have small and congested room. staff is co operative and cleaness..." More › Viral, Dec 21, 2013
No Photo
Rank 44
Ranked 44 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"In the month of March I visited this hotel with my family. I stayed for 2 days because I made..." More › Seby jacob, Delhi, Apr 8, 2015
No Photo
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 4 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
BLDG 31/903-B, Vyttila P.O, Convent Road, Ponnurunni, Cochin
"The hotel was good and there complimentary breakfast was not provided even in the surrounding we..." More › Ganesh, Chennai, Aug 25, 2014
No Photo
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 3 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
"It was a just a holiday trip to relax from my hectic college life. I simply enjoyed it. I want to..." More › Abhilash, Dec 22, 2014
No Photo
Rank 53
Ranked 53 of 88 Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin)
  • 5 Ratings
  • 2 Reviews
Thayikkattukara, Alwaye, Ernakulam
"good but we need more antecedence from staff..over all good experience." More › Nilesh, Surat, Feb 26, 2013

Guest Houses in Kochi (Cochin) with Tariff Rates

Kochi (Cochin) Guide