5 Star Hotels in Kodaikanal
2 hotels in Kodaikanal ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
- Show only:
- Lake View
Lake Road, Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101 , Tamil Nadu
Finding lowest prices
Cam George Puthukad Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Finding lowest prices
Book a hotel in Kodaikanal early this winter
- If you are planning a trip to South India, you must visit Kodaikanal. Nestled in the Palani Hills, Kodaikanal is a popular hill station of Tamil Nadu. It is situated at a height of 2133 m above sea level and is known for its pleasant climate.
- Experience a luxurious trip by booking affordable 5 star hotels in Kodaikanal. Silver Cascade Falls is one of the most eminent tourist attractions of Kodaikanal. This waterfall is 180 ft. high and a haven for nature lovers.
- Make advanced booking via HolidayIQ to avail good 5 star hotel deals in Kodaikanal.
- For greater convenience book 5 star hotels in Kodaikanal that are close to major tourist spots. Rested at a height of 6600 ft., the Dolphin’s Nose offers an aerial view of the picturesque landscape of the region.
- Kodai Lake is the pride of Kodaikanal. It is an artificial lake perched at an altitude of 2285 m above sea level. Tourists visiting the place can enjoy various activities such as horse rides, fishing and cycle rides. Kurinji temple, dedicated to Lord Muruga is a famous place of worship. It is dedicated to Lord Muruga and overlooks the Palani Hills and Vaigai Dam.
- HolidayIQ’s user-friendly interface allows you to browse through the list of the finest five star hotels in Kodaikanal and pick the ideal one.
- Among the many options available, some of the best 5 star hotels in Kodaikanal are The Carlton, The Fren Creek and Bella Vista.
There are 2 Five star Hotels in Kodaikanal and most popular 5 star hotels are The Carlton, The Alamo Mex Cantina.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Kodaikanal video reviewsView More Video Reviews
Kodaikanal Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Kodaikanal 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Everything was good
- by Ibrahim for The Carlton
- Posted Aug 11, 2016
Everything was good at the hotel. The food was very good in the hotel. The hotel was located outside the city. The check in and checkout was done on time at the hotel. The allotted room was very good at the hotel. The food was value for money.
- Hotel ambiance is very nice
- by Divya rajesh for The Carlton
- Posted Nov 27, 2015
Good Hotel to spend with family and friends. Worth for money. Excellent place to stay. Food was good. Staff service was good. Hotel ambiance is very nice. Located in the main place, very closer to all the sightseeing. Overall we had a very pleasant stay.
- Perfect destination & a hotel with awesome food
- by Ankit for The Carlton
- Posted May 13, 2015
I spent my Honeymoon at Kodaikanal during mid February 2015. The place was just amazing with Lush Green Hills all around. The treks to Dolphin peak is wonderful and views are beautiful. Food is great and chocolates are just heavenly. You can find home-made chocolates all around and can taste them for free at all outlets. They are mouth watering delicious and yet very cheap with great variety available from Belgium Dark Chocolates to local fruity ones. Various activities like hiking, trekking, cycling, boating can be done in Kodaikanal. In all it makes a perfect holiday destination for every kind of tourist from honeymooners like us to family, kids, elders etc. For reaching Kodaikanal, train can be taken up-to Madurai, Kodai road or Coimbatore stations. And from there taxi or buses (4 to 5 hours) direct to Kodaikanal. Alternatively Madurai, Coimbatore can be reached by air.
- All basic room amenities with good view
- by Sumita Saha for The Carlton
- Posted Oct 30, 2014
The location of this hotel was good. There was no difficulty to reach the hotel. The stay was very good in this hotel. Non veg food was very good. Appearance was very good from inside and outside. There was Mountain View from the room. All the basic amenities were there in the room and all were working properly. The room was also very spacious and good. There was no delay during check-in and check-out procedure. Aurvedic massage was there in the hotel, but it was chargeable. The swimming pool was also there, but we didn't use it. Sightseeing trip was arranged by the hotel. The Wi-FI facility was there in the hotel, but we didn't use. It was value for money hotel and I would like to recommend this hotel.
- The rooms have lake view and well-maintained
- by Natraj for The Carlton
- Posted Dec 23, 2014
The hotel location was excellent and it is an excellent hotel. The hotel is located about 1 km from the Bus Stand and lake also nearby the hotel. The surrounding of the hotel was well-maintained and the appearances of the hotel were good. There were no delay at check-in and check-out and the staff service was very cooperative. The rooms were clean and neat with all the facilities like AC, TV, and geyser facility was in working condition. The rooms had a lake view and overall experience in the hotel was good. They provided food it was not good and it was a buffet system with both veg and non-veg. There was a swimming pool available.