5 Star Hotels in Kumarakom
3 hotels in Kumarakom ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Book a 5 star hotel in Kumarakom this Holiday Season
- Kumarakom is famous for its idyllic backwater tourism sites which draws visitors from all over the world in search of some relaxation in a gorgeous locale.
- Known for its wonderfully temperate climate, tourists can visit Kumarakom at any time of year and stay at 5 star hotels in Kumarakom, however the monsoon showers during June to September may put a damper on some of your outdoor plans.
- Finding an accommodation is extremely easy in Kumarakom, Coconut Lagoon is one among the several 5 star luxury hotels in Kumarakom that offers an amazing holiday right on the Kerala backwaters.
- Other hotel options such as the Kumarakom Lake Resort, the Eastend Lakesong Resort and the online Vivanta by Taj hotel booking can be done through HolidayIQ.
- If it is some much needed pampering you require then the quintessential then book Zuri Resort & Spa online on the HolidayIQ site for some excellent deals since it is one of the best 5 star hotels in Kumarakom.
- When in five star hotels in Kumarakom, one must indulge in some house-boating whether for a day or an extended stay; this also gives you the chance to try your hand at fishing which is extremely popular amongst the locals.
- Book a 3 star hotel in Kumarakom for a more budget friendly trip.
- Another spot in this waterfront destination that is ideal for nature lovers in Kumarakom is the Vembanad Lake. You and your family can rent a boat and sail down the largest lake in Kerala while bird watching when you are staying in hotels and resorts in Kumarakom.
- HolidayIQ offers plenty of 5 star hotel deals in Kumarakom in addition to several other choices such as budget hotels, 3 star hotels or even other resorts in the area.
There are 3 Five star Hotels in Kumarakom and most popular 5 star hotels are The Zuri Resort & Spa, Kumarakom Lake Resort, Vivanta by Taj.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Kumarakom video reviews
Kumarakom Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Kumarakom
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Kumarakom 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Excellent hotel with good room & service
- by Manish Shrivastav for Kumarakom Lake Resort
- Posted Nov 20, 2015
We planned kerala trip in last week of September and first week of October 2015. Originally, we planned to cover Munnar, Periyar and Kovalam. Later we decided to cut short one day in Periyar and instead cover Kumarakom. After much thought we chose Kumarakom Lake Resort. We knew we did the best thing the moment we stepped in the resort. It was fantabulous. Everything from location, to room, to service, to restaurant as near perfect. My daughter enjoyed it the most. She especially liked the fishing they we did there. She still remember only the Kumarakom leg of the trip just because of this resort. We are planning to visit Kerala again just for this resort.
- Pool is connected to the main backwaters sea.
- by A S for The Zuri Resort & Spa
- Posted Apr 8, 2014
This in one of the most exotic resorts I have been to in India. Most striking thing their pool is connected to the main backwaters sea which is just amazingly done. It is a huge property, they have a great lobby as we reached we were offered exotic tender coconut as welcome drink which was too good. Then after quick formalities we were lead to our cottage room in the electric car. Cottage view was interesting the front view was garden and backside view was a huge pond with a wooden bridge. We spent hours fishing at the pond it was super fun. The cottage room was also perfectly done very romantic setting. Next day we had great time first at sauna bath, steam bath, Jacuzzi and the huge swimming pool with elephant statues pouring water. Evenings we use to enjoy cycle ride around the resort and sit by the sea side to watch sunset. We enjoyed our complimentary breakfast some of the best non vegetarian spread ever. This is a perfect place to spend even a week for the newly wedded.
- Business trip to Dubai
- by Prashant Gautam for The Zuri Resort & Spa
- Posted Jan 10, 2016
Good hotel, rooms were big and comfortable. Stayed in a 1 BHK suite which has all amenities that are required for a comfortable & luxurious stay.Overall experience was good and hotel is well maintained. The Hotel is located were strategically with Tram, metro stations are just walking distance away. The management is polite and staff takes care of you, making your stay a memorable stay in Arjaan.
- Great Hotel with best view
- by Parth Pandya for The Zuri Resort & Spa
- Posted Nov 1, 2015
Located at the edge of lake, mesmerizing view, spend evening seeing the sunset view and enjoy the resort facilities. Very calm place and hotel staff is courteous, if you are a non vegetarian and food lover then enjoy fish eating at Kumarkom. Hotel is well built and different cottage rooms available, it is very expensive during peak season however affordable during off seasons can book at reasonable rate. Available 4 star facilities in the hotel and enjoy the SPA.
- I'm an avid traveller and...
- by Vikram Bhatia for Kumarakom Lake Resort
- Posted Sep 2, 2006
I\'m an avid traveller and have visited several exotic locations worldwide. This has undoubtedly been one of my best experiences. We took a 3 night trip to Kerala with 2 kids under 5 years age. We spent 1 night in KLR, 1 night on a houseboat and 1 night in Lake Palace Resort, Alleppey. After KLR, the Alleppey resort was a huge let down. KLR is an excellent place to spend time with your family. My kids were just happy to see the greenery, feed carrots to the rabbits, chase the ducks in the stream and generally chill in the open garden bath tub in the cottages. The staff was happy to pamper all 4 of us. Food was excellent and varied, and the spa charges were decent (full massage Rs. 1500). At the end of 24 hours, we didn\'t feel like leaving. Definitely a place where we would like to return. This resort is something one must visit once in a lifetime. Defintely worth the exorbitant price :)