Honeymoon Hotels in Lakkidi
2 hotels in Lakkidi ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest honeymoon hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
The first place that comes to the mind when you think of romantic honeymoon destination in India is the city of Lakkidi. We at HolidayIQ try to make it memorable for you with the best honeymoon hotels in Lakkidi. Choose from one of our best hotels in Lakkidi for honeymoon couples and become a part of our large base of happy customers.
We also offer Special honeymoon packages in Lakkidi hotels. Come experience the best in amenities and comfort with our hotels for honeymoon in Lakkidi.
We offer a wide range of hotels to choose from for all budget types:
Cheap hotels in Lakkidi for honeymoon
- 5 star hotels in Lakkidi for honeymoon
- 4 star hotels in Lakkidi for honeymoon
- 3 star hotels in Lakkidi for honeymoon
- Honeymoon packages in Lakkidi hotels
- Honeymoon Suites in Lakkidi
- Lakkidi honeymoon hotels
Want to experience a very quite and relaxing honeymoon with your loved one? Then choose from our best resorts in Lakkidi for honeymoon. Have a pleasant time with your better half amidst lots of open space in our honeymoon resorts in Lakkidi.
We also offer special honeymoon packages in Lakkidi resorts throughout the year. Book honeymoon resorts in Lakkidi right now and holiday better with HolidayIQ.
Lakkidi video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Lakkidi
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Lakkidi Honeymoon Hotels Reviews
- Amazing stay and good ambience
- by Ramkumar S for Rain Country Resorts
- Posted Aug 29, 2015
- Good Hotel with neat rooms
- by Abhishek Chaurasia for Rain Country Resorts
- Posted Sep 1, 2015
- Buffet with many varieties, well maintained room
- by Gangadhara Jayarama for Upavan Resort
- Posted Dec 27, 2014
- Good. Good Food (however, it was...
- by Jinu C for Rain Country Resorts
- Posted Mar 22, 2005
Good Food (however, it was non- spicy - like spicy food)and Good Service!
Tottaly tranquil settings- just the place to be away from the bustle of city life.
Best Experience: They took us ina jeep to the top station through thick jungle surrounding the reort. It was complementary (and hence) it was just for 20 minutes. But it was worth it!
Worst Experience: I was staying in the cottage room and found that the rooms are not sound proof. I could hear conversations from the next room. But can adjust with that!
- Helpful staff; Spacious room
- by Uma Hassan for Upavan Resort
- Posted Nov 25, 2014