More

Check lowest resorts rates

Show Now
  • FILTER

The Machan

Private Road, Atvan, Maharashtra 401401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 1 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 146 Traveller Ratings

I was here with my friends from college and we just wanted to spend some time together as we rarely get ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Grand Visava

CTC. No - 163, Ward B, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Opp. Mulakat Hotel , Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 273 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Della Adventure & Resorts

Old Highway, Kunegaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.4/5 355 Traveller Ratings

Della Adventure & Resorts is located in Kunegaon, Lonavala. The resort is just 60 km away from Lohagaon ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sterling Membership

Tamil Nadu Hotel, Coorg

Enjoy Inflation Free Vacations for Lifetime

• 5 star holidays for 25 years
  • 4000+ Resorts across India & abroad
  • More than 78,000 happy family

Amby Valley City

Aamby Valley, Maharashtra 412108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.3/5 233 Traveller Ratings

It was the last weekend of March, and it was a long weekend, and because of that we decided to head to L... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amanzi

440, Tikona peth, Pavana Dam, Pune, Maharashtra 412108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 221 Traveller Ratings

Got to know about this place on TripAdvisor, checked the pictures and found it interesting and hence dec... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rhythm Lonavala

Bajrang Baug Gardens, On Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Tungarli,, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 146 Traveller Ratings

Thoroughly enjoyed our weekend with friends at this new property. Rooms are very comfortable with large ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lake Pavna Tungi Resort

Tungi Goan, Pavna Nagar Post, Taluka Maval. Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.4/5 43 Traveller Ratings

We are travel addicts and tend to move out of city even on weekends. This time it was Lake Pavna. Club M... More >

Finding lowest prices

Picaddle Boutique Resort

Plot No. 137 A, Opp, Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Khandala, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 530 Traveller Ratings

We had a nice, comfortable and pleasant stay at Picaddle Boutique Resort, Lonavala. Hotel staff was very... More >

Finding lowest prices

Fariyas Resort Lonavla

PO #8 Frichley Hills Tungarli, Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 792 Traveller Ratings

The Fariya’s holiday resort is spread across 8 acres of land. This resort was opened to guests in 1984... More >

Finding lowest prices

Chandralok Hotel

Near Post Office & Bus Stand Off Mumbai - Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 700 Traveller Ratings

I booked a Executive Room with Breakfast for 15th September. When I checked in, I was shocked to see a r... More >

Finding lowest prices

Citrus Hotel

D T Shahani Road, Near Telephone Exchange, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4/5 398 Traveller Ratings

The sightseeing was not arranged by the hotel. The destination of the hotel was very good. I would like ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Avion Holiday Resort

Fly Over Junction, Opp Kumar Resort, Mumbai Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 753 Traveller Ratings

The Avion Holiday Resort, located at Lonavala close to the Mumbai-Pune Highway, offers various in-house ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Cosset - Comfort & Cuisine

Mumbai Pune Road, Opp. Hotel Rama Krishna, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 13 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 227 Traveller Ratings

Stayed there for a night. Nicely maintained rooms, clean and tidy. Nice decors and bed. Clean sheets/ li... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sunny Retreat

Plot No. 7 Near HDFC Bank Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 532 Traveller Ratings

I have stayed here for a day with my friends the hotel not so much big but very nice. The service provid... More >

Finding lowest prices

Villa San Lawrenz

Thomrewadi Ryewood, Kurwande Road, Opposite Lonavla Lake., Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 306 Traveller Ratings

(Long post). We wanted a short two-day break from Mumbai and after toggling between Alibag and Lonavala ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Misty Meadows

Misty Meadows - RS 158, Bhushi, Near Tata Lake, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 Phone: 9579025900, , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 43 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Rumorss Sky Villa & Resort

INS Shivaji Road before bhushi dam , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 315 Traveller Ratings

The Concept of the Hotel is totally outstanding, the location is splendid. Surely a place for weekend wi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Upper Deck

13/ 15 Tangloli Village Thakurwadi, Tungarli Lake Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 154 Traveller Ratings

Upper Deck is located in Pangoli, Tungarli. The resort is 100 kms away from Pune Airport in Lohagaon and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Adarsh Hotel

Near Railway Station Near Mumbai - Pune Road Lonavala, Pune Dist., Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 88 Traveller Ratings

I have visited Lonavala with my family and stayed at adarsh for 1 night. Very nice place as the hotel is... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lonavala Hotel

Mumbai-Poona Highway, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 49 Traveller Ratings

I went to Lonavala in the month of August 2016 and made my stay in the Lonavala Hotel. It was my persona... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Lonavla

Main Market, Mumbai - Pune Road, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 21 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4/5 154 Traveller Ratings

Did not prebook as friends advised me to check in directly because of Off season. Autovala took us aroun... More >

Finding lowest prices

Silver Hills Resort

Plot no.11, Near Fariyas Holiday Resort, Opp: Air India Holiday Home, Frichlly Hill Area, New Tungarli, Lonavala,, Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 523 Traveller Ratings

Resort Silver Hills is located at Frichlly Hill Area. The nearest airport is Pune at a distance of 70 km... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Lagoona Resort

S. NO. 55, Tungarli Lonavala Pune, Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 327 Traveller Ratings

My visit was in the month of October it was holiday trip with my family. Lonavala is an excellent place ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Retreat Heritage Lonavala

C.T.S No.22, R.S.No.208, near Bank of Baroda, Off Mumbai - Pune Highway, Near Post Office Bus Stand, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 24 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 216 Traveller Ratings

On my holiday trip I traveled to Lonavala with family in the month of February 2017. The destination of ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Cloud9 Hills Resort

Amby Valley City Road Village Jambulne Tal - Mulashi,Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 178 Traveller Ratings

We visited cloud 9 during the monsoons and it was worth the every penny. Its really in cloud during this... More >

Finding lowest prices

Gautam Hotel

Behind Telephone Exchange, Near Railway Station, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 26 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 128 Traveller Ratings

Gautam Hotel is situated opposite to Lonavala Railway Station. The hotel is 24 km from Pune Airport and ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ferreira Resort

Near Lonavala Telephone Exchange, DT Shahani Road, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 27 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 366 Traveller Ratings

I had booked this room by directly. The overall experience was good in the hotel. Transportation facilit... More >

Finding lowest prices

Whispering Woods

Next to Neeta Volvo Bus Stand, Tata Road, Valvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 28 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 366 Traveller Ratings

My stay at this hotel was good. The location of the hotel was good. The internal and external appearance... More >

Finding lowest prices

Crystal County Resort

36, Frichly Hill Opp.Raheja Hill Resort Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Tungarli Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 29 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 129 Traveller Ratings

Got a great deal on this one online. Location of hotel is superb. Close to railway station. Rooms are on... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treasure Island Resorts

Mumbai - Pune Highway, NH4, Opposite MTDC, Karla, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 30 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 173 Traveller Ratings

Treasure Island Resorts is located 5 km from Khandala in the hills of Lonavla, at an altitude of 2000 FS... More >

Finding lowest prices

Govinda Resorts

Mumbai - Pune Road, Waksai, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 28 Traveller Ratings

Everything was excellent in the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my family for relaxation trip. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Basilica Holiday Home

Plot No. 13 & 14, Thomrewadi, Raiwood Park, Lonavala (East), Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 32 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 54 Traveller Ratings

Basilica Holiday Home is located in Thomrewadi, Raiwood Park. The hotel is 65 km away from Lohagaon Airp... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kumar Heritage Hotel

Old Mumbai - Pune Road East Pune, Lonavala Pune Dist., Maharashtra

Ranked 33 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 30 Traveller Ratings

I stayed at this property for 2 nights during my visit to Lonavala. The hotel is centrally located and c... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kailash Parbat

Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Valvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 34 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 95 Traveller Ratings

I have visited to Lonavala with my friend and we stayed at Kailash prabhat for 1 day. We enjoyed our sel... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Mangal Residency

Justice Telang Road,Near Hotel Matruchaya,, Near Bus Stand,Behind Telephone Exchange Building, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 35 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 24 Traveller Ratings

Lonavala is always my favourite destination for monsoon weekend trips. Excellent ambience with friendly ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Orchard Resort

Orchard Resort Sr.No 30, Gold Valley, Sector E, New Lonavala, Tungarli Rd, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 36 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 347 Traveller Ratings

Orchard Resort is located in Sector E of New Tungavli, Lonavla. The property is about 100 km away from P... More >

Finding lowest prices

Captans Resorts

Beyond Thakurwadi, Tungarli Dam, Lonavla,, Maharashtra

Ranked 37 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 20 Traveller Ratings

Captans Resorts is located near Tungarli Dam. The resort is 60 km from Pune Airport, 3 km From Lonavala ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hari International Hotel

Mumbai Pune Road Lonavala Pune Dist., Maharashtra

Ranked 38 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 218 Traveller Ratings

The room and bathroom was not neat. It was an old hotel. The garden was not available in the hotel. Ther... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shahani Holiday Home

135, Sahani road, Near Lonavala Bus stop, Maharashtra

Ranked 39 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 74 Traveller Ratings

Shahani Health Home as is the correct name of the place is a fairly large property owned & managed by th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Highland Resort

Amberwadi Road, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Opp. Kumar Resort, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 40 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 199 Traveller Ratings

Highland Resort is located opposite to Kumar Resort. The resort is 100 km away from Pune Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Metropole The Hotel

Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Opposite Bank of Baroda, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 41 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 303 Traveller Ratings

Awesome hotel! Must try It was a 3 nights stay and was really awesome Best for family Best for friends B... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sai Moreshwar Resort

Mumbai Pune Highway, Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 42 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 384 Traveller Ratings

Everything was good in the hotel. I had visited this hotel with my friends for personal trip. The room p... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hill Forest Resort

Plot No 1, RS No 110 Behind Maharaja- in Hotel Tungarli,Taluka- Maval,Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 43 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 52 Traveller Ratings

Me and my family visited Lonavala last week and we selected the Hill forest resort for stay, the hotel i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lake View Resort

Near Lonavala Lake, Ryewood - 4 , Maharashtra

Ranked 44 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 153 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel with my wife. The hotel was located outside the city. The food service was prov... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lake View Holiday Resort

Fly Over Junction Bombay Pune Highway Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 45 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 43 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located near to the transportation facility. The destination of the hotel was good. The be... More >

Finding lowest prices

Girija Hotel

Mumbai Pune Express Way, Khandala, Maharashtra 410301 , Maharashtra

Ranked 46 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 34 Traveller Ratings

It was a great trip to Lonavala with friends, we have stayed in Girija hotel for a weekend in July 2015,... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mount View Hotel

Gold Valley Rd, Opp Vaghad Sanitorium, New Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 47 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 18 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel in the month of September during a holiday trip with online booking. The location a... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sahil Sarovar Portico

Near L&T Management Development Centre, Anandgiri Society, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 48 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 110 Traveller Ratings

Sahil Sarovar Portico is located near L&T Management Development Centre. The nearest airport is in Mumba... More >

Finding lowest prices

Girivihar Holiday Club

Plot No.6, Gold Valley Road, New Tungarli Hills, Near L&T Management Center , Maharashtra

Ranked 49 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 121 Traveller Ratings

This is a perfect hotel for high-medium budget travellers. The rooms were worth the money you paid for. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bijis Hill Retreat

Off Mumbai-Pune Highway Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 50 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 131 Traveller Ratings

At an altitude of 2050 FSL, the resort is 100 km away from Mumbai & 67 Km from Pune, on the Mumbai-Pune ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kumar Resort

Mumbai - Pune Highway Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 51 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 416 Traveller Ratings

We visited Kumar resort 3 persons in family. Booked from booking site but we had to reshow the booking i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Krushnai Resort

Opp Kumar Water Park, Old Mumbai Pune Hightway, Market Road, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 52 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 195 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is conveniently located in the city. The surrounding both in interior and exterior was really ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Bob House

House NO:20, Ghevende-Khadak, Near Pavana Dam , Maharashtra

Ranked 53 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.5/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Hotel is situated near by the proper city. Location is near the post office. Anybody can go this hotel b... More >

Finding lowest prices

United-21 Retreat Hotel

Near HDFC Bank, Next to Zalewadi Sanatorium, OLD Mumbai Pune National Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 54 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 142 Traveller Ratings

The hotel appearance was very good. The basic amenities were provided in the room. The activity was arra... More >

Finding lowest prices

Dreamland Hotel

Bombay Pune Road, Behind Sancheti Lawn, Amberwadi, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 55 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 208 Traveller Ratings

The destination of the hotel was good. It was a family trip. The hotel was located inside the city. The ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Leisure Vacations Mayur Emerald

Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Arsiwalla Villa, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 56 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 195 Traveller Ratings

Sterling Holidays Mayur is located opposite to Raheja Hill Resort, 3 km from Lonavala. Mumbai Internatio... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sterling Lonavala

107, Khatri Park Near Manshakti Kendra Opp. Valvan Dam,Old Mumbai-Pune Road, Maharashtra

Ranked 57 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 307 Traveller Ratings

On a holiday trip I went to Lonavala in the month of September 2016 along with my family. I booked my st... More >

Finding lowest prices

Diwali Baug

New Tungarli Road, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Near L & T Training CentreNext to L T Training Centre , Maharashtra

Ranked 58 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 35 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of August 2016 for sightseeing trip as it was couple visit and the... More >

Finding lowest prices

Valvan Village Resort

Opposite Valvan Dam, Off Pune - Mumbai Highway, District Pune, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 59 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 89 Traveller Ratings

1km from the main city. Nice property with Rooms, Banquets, Conference halls. They also have sher-e-punj... More >

Finding lowest prices

FabHotel Sapphire Lonavala

Plot No. 12, Near L andT training Center, Gold Valley Road, New Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 60 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 87 Traveller Ratings

Hotel Sapphire is located near Lonavala. The hotel is 65 km from Pune Airport and 1.5 km from Lonavala R... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ratna Resort

Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Kamshet , Maharashtra

Ranked 61 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 200 Traveller Ratings

This a beautiful place located in Lonavala. Nearest railway station is kamshet, one can easily get a loc... More >

Finding lowest prices

Star Regency

Justice Telang Road, Behind Telephone Exchange, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 62 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 838 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of January 2017. Overall experience was very good at this hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kings Inn

Plot No. 2, Bara Bungalow Road, Behind Sahani holiday homes, (Highway side) of Railway Station, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 63 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 67 Traveller Ratings

I travelled to Lonavala in the month of December 2016. It was holiday trip with friends. Overall experie... More >

Finding lowest prices

Neel Resort

Survey No 148 ,Near MTDC ,Mumbai Pune Highway, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 64 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 26 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Purohit Holiday Resort

Shivaji Road, Near S.T. Stand, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 65 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 48 Traveller Ratings

Located at Shivaji Road is Purohit Holiday Resort besides the charming hills of Lonavala. The resort is ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shree Laxmi Residency

Plot No 28/199, Near Kaivalyadhama Yoga Center, Tungarli Road, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 66 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 40 Traveller Ratings

I really like to stay in that hotel, everything is better & very good, here no negative points to say to... More >

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods

Karla, Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 67 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.5/5 4 Traveller Ratings

I liked the food and activities. Location is very good and room service is best. Staff is very good & my... More >

Finding lowest prices

MTDC Holiday Resort Karla

Karla, Pune, Maharashtra 410407 , Maharashtra

Ranked 68 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 400 Traveller Ratings

MTDC Holiday Resort is located in Karla. The resort is 60 km away from Lohagaon, Pune Airport and it is ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rainbow Retreat Hotel

Old Mumbai - Pune Highway Road, Opposite Valvan Dam, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 69 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 56 Traveller Ratings

I stay in this hotel for holiday trip with family in December I had booked the room by online. The inter... More >

Finding lowest prices

Revenir Holidays

Plot No. 5, Opp Lagoona Resort, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 70 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 101 Traveller Ratings

The transportation facility was nearby the hotel. The appearance of the hotel was nice. The room given t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Strand Hotel

Next to L & T Management Centre, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 400410 , Maharashtra

Ranked 71 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 163 Traveller Ratings

We had good experience in strand resort. Rooms are very clean with good appearance and amenities but lit... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Neat Space

Near Dargah, Mumbai-Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410302 , Maharashtra

Ranked 72 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 27 Traveller Ratings

What a lovely stay it was. Nice food, staff was polite and friendly. Prompt to attend customers. Locatio... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Greenland Delsol

Gold Valley Road, off Express Highway,Near Jain Temple, Swapnalok Society, Maharashtra

Ranked 73 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 187 Traveller Ratings

Me and my husband visited Lonawala and we had a good time at hotel Green land, we stayed for half day on... More >

Finding lowest prices

Dream Holidays

NO:130,Shankar Nagar Road, New Tungarli, Near Don Bosco School, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 74 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 105 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Ashoka Hotel

Sambhajinagar, Chinchwad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411019 , Maharashtra

Ranked 75 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 94 Traveller Ratings

Three months before I had visited this hotel. The hotel was good to stay since it was a 5 star hotel. Lo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Aristro

Sr.no. 100/101A, Plot No:2 Opposite Lodha Gold Crest Valvan, Maharashtra

Ranked 76 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 541 Traveller Ratings

The staff very not at all courteous during check-in & during the stay duration too. The location of hote... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lions Den Hotel

Tungarli Lake Road, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 77 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.2/5 114 Traveller Ratings

Lions Den Hotel is located on Tungarli Lake Road in Lonavala. The property is 100 km from Mumbai and 70 ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Seasons Motel

Shankar Nagar, Near Tungarli Chwak, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 78 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 21 Traveller Ratings

We went to the Lonavala in the month of October 2016. That was a holiday trip with friends. I booked my ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Neeta's Inn Hotel

Valvan Dam, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 79 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.2/5 109 Traveller Ratings

Neeta's Inn Hotel is located at Lonavala. The hotel is 150 km from Pune Airport and 5 km from Lonavala ... More >

Finding lowest prices

1aatwan Campground

gut no 40 Atvan Village, Aamby Valley Road,, Lions Point Annex, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 80 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.3/5 30 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Sky Blue Resort

Plot no 5 & 6, Tungarli Lane, Behind Fariyas Hotel Take left, take left turn from main gate of fariyas hotel, then, first right, then back side of fariyas sky blue, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 81 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.2/5 312 Traveller Ratings

It was not as shown in photographs. The services were too slow. The dinner ordered at 8 pm arrived in th... More >

Finding lowest prices

La Exotica

New Tungarli, Near Tata Colony, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 82 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3/5 47 Traveller Ratings

Hotel staff is good. We reached the hotel at 1 am and staff helped me out with luggage and all. We got t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Indus Valley Resort

Valvan Village, Near Nusi Holiday Home, Maval, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 83 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 504 Traveller Ratings

Let me give you quick review about this resort Infrastructure of this resort is really good, when I was ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Country Side Inn

Opp. Kaveri Farm, Near Swami Samarth Mandir, Nangargaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 84 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 15 Traveller Ratings

We were for weekend trip in Lonavala. I was with the family of four days and they offered us room spacio... More >

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms Gold Valley Road Lonavala

Gold Valley Road, Opposite Vanghad SanitoriumNew Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 85 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.2/5 1 Traveller Ratings

We visited this month in January. It was a relaxation trip with family. The city was good. The surroundi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Inn One-o-Five Resort Hotel

Fritchly Hill Mumbai Pune Road Lonavala, Pune Dist., Maharashtra

Ranked 86 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 13 Traveller Ratings

I had visited Lonavala with my friends and brothers. The pool was really small and is of no worth. Telev... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sunshine Resort

Plot no. 151 New Tungarli Road,Near Don Bosco School Off Mumbai - Pune Highway Array, Maharashtra

Ranked 87 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.2/5 57 Traveller Ratings

The destiantion place is good and the location of the hotel is away from the city. The appearance of the... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mystica Resort & Spa

Survey No. 133/134, Nagpal Society, Lonavala, Old Khandala Rd, St.Stanislaus Villa, Khandala, Pune, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 88 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 53 Traveller Ratings

Associated property of country club. A nice & well maintained property with two options for guest. 1. Fo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hangout Villas

Plot No: 27, Near Gurukul School, Lagoona Resort road, Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 89 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4/5 3 Traveller Ratings

An amazing experience. The owner Mr. Ajay was helpful and honest. Amazing place to stay. A very amazing ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rajdhani Hotel

P.No.15, C Ward, Near S.T. Stand, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 90 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 46 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel in the month of March 2016. I went to the hotel with family and it was holiday trip... More >

Finding lowest prices

Surya Resort

Old Mumbai- Pune Highway Opp LIC Building Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 91 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.1/5 20 Traveller Ratings

Stayed for a night here. The resort has got lots of open space. Good for family crowd. The rooms are ave... More >

Finding lowest prices

Honey Bee Resorts

Plot No 20, 21, Tungarli Lake Road, Near Gurukul School, Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 92 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 26 Traveller Ratings

The Retreat Resort is located at near Gurukul School in Lonavala. The resort is only a few blocks away f... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rajkiran Hotel

B Ward C S No 162, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 93 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.2/5 25 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Deccan Valley Resort

Plot No 5&6, Old Tungarli, Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 94 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 15 Traveller Ratings

I always head to Lonavala whenever need a break form busy life of Mumbai and this hotel provided the bes... More >

Finding lowest prices

Viner Resort

Khandala, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 95 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 4 Traveller Ratings

I specifically liked this hotel because of its reasonable rates. We were bunch of friends to Lonavala to... More >

Finding lowest prices

Celebrations Plus Lonavala

CST 22, R.S.No-208, Behind Bus Stop, Near Bank of Baroda, Maharashtra

Ranked 96 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 9 Traveller Ratings

I had travelled to Lonavala with my friend for Tour. The hotel is convinced to locate. Our experience wa... More >

Finding lowest prices

Leela Villa

Leela Villa, Plot No. 301, Kurvande Village, Next to INS Shivaji, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410412 , Maharashtra

Ranked 97 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 8 Traveller Ratings

This was a family trip and the stay in the hotel was in the July, 2016. I belong to Bombay. Destination ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sai Niwas

Maharashtra

Ranked 98 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.1/5 113 Traveller Ratings

The destination and location of the hotel was good. The appearance of the hotel is good both internally ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Musarim Cabin

37/2, Musarim Cabin Next To Akkalkot Temple Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 99 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 5 Traveller Ratings

I have visited here during my business trip. The entire stay in the hotel was great. And the service was... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Elite

OLD MUMBAI-PUNE HIGHWAY, VERSOLI, LONAVLA,TALUK MAVAL,DIST.PUNE , Maharashtra

Ranked 100 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 66 Traveller Ratings

This is a very basic hotel and I stayed here with my family for 1 night. The hotel is located in the int... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhide Resorts & Water Park

Next to Zalawadi Sanitorium Old Mumbai-Pune Road Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 101 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 19 Traveller Ratings

The place is too good and very savory. All the staff members are very good and well mannered. Place is t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Maharaja Inn

Mumbai-Pune Road Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 102 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 39 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in Maharaja Inn in the month of November 2016. It was my business trip with alone. The destinat... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manas Holiday Villa

Plot no. 182C Tungarli Near Jag Mata Mandir(Temple), Maharashtra

Ranked 103 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 17 Traveller Ratings

Manas Holiday Villa is located in Lonavala, on Bombay- Pune Highway. The villa is 1 ½ hours drive away ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lamba Indian Home Stay

2 kms from Kamats Kunegaon Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 104 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 7 Traveller Ratings

I liked the overall facility here. Nice location. Good arrangements inside premises. Food was nice. Staf... More >

Finding lowest prices

Falcon Villa

Maharashtra

Ranked 105 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Glorious place where you can have fun with your family or can do business meetings. It have 4 luxurious ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Royal Medows

Taluka Maval, Karla-Malavli Road, Near, Malavli Station, lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 106 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Emerald County Resort

Somatane, Lonavala Annexe, Old Pune - Mumbai Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 107 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 10 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Kohinoor Exotica

Village Tungarli - Maval Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 108 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 17 Traveller Ratings

Kohinoor Exotica is located in Tungarli Village, Maval. The hotel is 65 km away from Lohagaon Airport an... More >

Finding lowest prices

Patodia Estate

Plot No. 29, Tungarli, Next to Green Valley Housing, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 109 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Its a wonderful location and atmosphere is peaceful. I stayed in July 2014 for 2 nights with my family, ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Casa De Mama

Kaivalyadham Lonavala, Opp. Kaivalydham Yoga Institute, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 110 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 7 Traveller Ratings

Superb ambience. Been there many times before, but never got bored of staying here. Every monsoon at lea... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sancheti Lawns

Near Ambarwadi Road, Mumbai - Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 111 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 10 Traveller Ratings

Staff service was good and acceptable. Food was fine taste and quality wise. Room was clean and furnishe... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Kadamb Sahyadri

Valvan, 19, Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 112 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 5 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel for personal work. The reception people behaviour was not nice. The hotel was l... More >

Finding lowest prices

Moksh Farms

Pawna Dam Road Near HP Petrol Pump Kadadhe, Maharashtra

Ranked 113 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 5 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Heritage Villas

Plot no.102, Village Dhaivali,  Karla, Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra

Ranked 114 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 17 Traveller Ratings

It was a pleasant stay at this hotel. Room was good, hotel ambience was excellent, service was good but ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shiv Shanti Resort

INS Shivaji Road Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 115 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 7 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was very good. The were well behaved in the hotel. There was all the facility provided in the ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pavana lake camping

At Thakursai Post – Pavananagar Near Pavana lake, Maharashtra

Ranked 116 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Rasa Bungalow

Opposite Tejas Dhaba,Old Mumbai Pune Hwy,Lonavala, Pune, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 117 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 6 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel with my family. The location of the hotel was good. It was just six or seven ki... More >

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Lonavala

Opp. Kumar Water Park , Maharashtra

Ranked 118 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 2 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel was nice. The hotel was located in centre of the city. The appearance of the h... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manasi Bungalow

Valvan Manasi , Maharashtra

Ranked 119 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Weekend gateways are something that everyone looks forward to. But today we have something where you can... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sapphire Divine Hotels

Plot No. 12, Near L andT training Center, Gold Valley Road, New Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 120 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.9/5 19 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Rama Krishna

Mumbai - Pune Road, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 121 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 13 Traveller Ratings

No signage of veg non veg near the main entrance or sign board, just a red dot in one corner. People com... More >

Finding lowest prices

Triose Villa

237 INS Shivaji Road Ryewoods, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 122 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 10 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Moti Villa

Parmar Nagar, Wanwadi, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 123 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.1/5 6 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at a place called moti villa. It's not a hotel. It's like a holiday home. No room service and ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rishikesh Resort

B Ward, C.S. No.161 Mumbai Pune Road Lonavala, Pune Dist., Maharashtra

Ranked 124 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 15 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is close to the main market. However the hotel lacked the Aura of a place to relax. The room w... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ravisharn Hotel

2-B, Tungarli Road, Near Municiple School, Gawaliwada, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 125 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.1/5 6 Traveller Ratings

It's a good hotel situated at Lonavala. Very good and cheap if we wanna enjoy Lonavala with low budget. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ryewood Green

Survey no. 29, plot no. 19, Near shanti sadan school, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 126 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 25 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Samrat Cottage

No.7, Sunay Gardens, Opposite Span Resorts, Peechli Hill, Behind Fariyas Hotel, New Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 400101 , Maharashtra

Ranked 127 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.9/5 8 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel for vacation purpose. The hotel location was very good. The transportation faci... More >

Finding lowest prices

Swiss Resort

Wadekar Bunglow Road Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 128 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.8/5 9 Traveller Ratings

It's a simple resort in Lonavala, nice weekend outing place for Mumbai/Pune guys. Our experience of stay... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Ganapati Palace

Mumbai - Pune Road, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 129 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 7 Traveller Ratings

I liked this hotel and I would like to come back again. I visited Nainital with my wife and my kid from ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Signature Crest

C-23, Ravi Valley Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 130 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 14 Traveller Ratings

I visited here in October in 2017 and with lovely weather I was lucky enough to get lucky rooms and staf... More >

Finding lowest prices

Om Palace

Near Wax Mueseum, Opp.Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Toll Plaza Varsoli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 131 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 66 Traveller Ratings

The overall experience was good in the hotel I face any problem in this hotel. The hotel was located nea... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mittal Residency Hotel

170, BG Ward, Pandit Nehru Road, District Pune, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 132 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.8/5 5 Traveller Ratings

Hotel Mittal Residency is located at Pandit Nehru Road. Pune Airport is 50 km from the hotel. The nearby... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Manas

Indira Nagar Road near Tungarleshor Mandir , Maharashtra

Ranked 133 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 14 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at this property for 1 night on our journey to Pune. The hotel is located in a very nice area ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rusticville Campgrounds

Tikonapeth,, Tikona, Maharashtra 410406 , Maharashtra

Ranked 134 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Good place for camping. Bonfire, games, playground available, they prepare food and snacks as per demand... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Om Palace

Old Mumbai - Pune toll plaza,Varsoli, Near Wax Museum, Lonavala - 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 135 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.4/5 5 Traveller Ratings

I usually book hotels on clear trip and Make My Trip this is the first ever worst experience for me, I b... More >

Finding lowest prices

29 Bunglows

Darshan Valley, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 136 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 19 Traveller Ratings

We booked this place because all of us wants stay with freedom but we were unaware about the other part ... More >

Finding lowest prices

OYO Hotel Dean Villa

NO:71-72 Badrivishal Society Behind Hotel Kailash Parbat,Tungrali, Lonavala Parsi Colony, Maharashtra

Ranked 137 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Shamiana Lodge

Plot No 66, Mumbai Pune Highway, Opposite Bajrang Baug, Near H P Petrol Pump, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 138 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 4 Traveller Ratings

We 3 couples decide to choose a holiday trip to Lonavala last monsoon. Looking for a good ambience to ha... More >

Finding lowest prices

Fantasy Villas

Jambhulne,Next to Happy Home Society,Sahara Amby Valley Road, , Maharashtra

Ranked 139 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

0.7/5 2 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Annapurna

NO:C 66, Mumbai - Pune Highway Old Road, Near lonaval Police Station, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 140 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.2/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Very Suitable Located in the heart of the Lonavala City. Can be reached from almost anywhere in Maharash... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Royal Villa

Maharashtra

Ranked 141 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 1 Traveller Ratings

I travelled to Alibaug and stayed in this hotel. The location of the hotel was good. The appearance of t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Aroma Cottage

Tungarli Hill, Opp. Don Bosco School , Maharashtra

Ranked 142 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 10 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Vrindavan Bungalow

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 143 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Hotel Royal Darbar

NO:132-133 Before Varsoli Toll Near Lucky Wax Museum Lonvala, Maharashtra

Ranked 144 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

V Resorts Lonavala

House No. 4, Plot No. 23 Old Khandala road Near Royal Manor Daffodils, Maharashtra

Ranked 145 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 21 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Nupur

Maharashtra

Ranked 146 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.2/5 16 Traveller Ratings

It was a very bad experience and a bad idea staying at hotel Nupur. I will never suggest any body specia... More >

Finding lowest prices

Bhushan Lodging And Restaurant

At post Malavli,Karla,near Jilha Parishad , Maharashtra

Ranked 147 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

0.7/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Weekend Nursery & Cottages

Near Main Market Next To Government Guest House Khadala (Lonavala), Maharashtra

Ranked 148 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.5/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Royal Park

Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Plot no 344-345-346, Opposite ICICI Bank , Maharashtra

Ranked 149 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mayur Retreat

Opposite to Raheja Hill Resort, Near Dargha, Off Old Mumbai - Pune Highway, Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 150 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.6/5 1 Traveller Ratings

I had family holiday recently at Mayur retreat. Swimming pool is small but good. Not so clean but staff ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ramakrishna Hotel

Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 151 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 32 Traveller Ratings

The railway station was nearby the hotel. The appearance of the hotel was good. I had visited this hotel... More >

Finding lowest prices

Manish Retreat

Valvan , Maharashtra

Ranked 152 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

The Manish Retreat- (I) was my stay in the month of January 2017 when I had been to Lonavala. I went alo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lalit Inn

Lalit Inn, Near Railway gate no. 30, Old Khandala Road, Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 153 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

0.7/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Harbour and Hills Lonavala

Near Della Adventure Kumar Resort Old Highway, Kunegaon, Maharashtra

Ranked 154 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

The overall experience was extremely good. It was a holiday trip in the month of December. The destinati... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kaivalyadhama Ashram

Swami Kuvalyananda Marg, Parsi Colony, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 155 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.3/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Kaivalyadhama is a yoga center where we go twice a year for 7 days at a stretch each visit. It is easily... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mehar Villa

Plot No 42, Lonavala Ho, Lonavala - 410401, Pawan Nagar Donger Wadi , Maharashtra

Ranked 156 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Seven Sands Ville

Cts No 182/182/1/3, Bunglow No 3 Wilderness, Word H Off Old Khandala Road Opposite Khandoba Mandir, Maharashtra

Ranked 157 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.3/5 2 Traveller Ratings

We were a group of 9 people (family) all out for a weekend outing and seems we found the perfect go-to s... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ashiana

Plot 8, House No.164, Ward C, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 158 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 25 Traveller Ratings

After a lovely stay for part of our honeymoon we decided to stay here again for our anniversary.<br /><b... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kanji Vasanji Sanatorium

Off Old Pune Mumbai Highway, Tungarli Road, Lonavala Ho, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 159 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.2/5 5 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Lonavala recently with my cousins for a weekend. Amazing beauty of the nature around leave... More >

Finding lowest prices

Gulab Paradise

Old Mum- Pune highway, Near karla phata durgeshwari jain temple Karla entrance, Malavali- Lonavala. , Maharashtra

Ranked 160 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.5/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

GBS Inn Hotel

Maharashtra

Ranked 161 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4/5 9 Traveller Ratings

I was in Lonavala with my friends to have weekend fun in July 2015 and what a brilliant experience. I al... More >

Finding lowest prices

Gail Ann's Villa

Maharashtra

Ranked 162 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Had a great stay in this villa. A very pleasant and quite place. The best place for groups. Rooms are ve... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ryans Resort

Maharashtra

Ranked 163 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 7 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Zalawadi Sanitorium

19, Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Valvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 164 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.8/5 8 Traveller Ratings

Nice accommodations, rooms are excellent, food is not good because only available Jain food, whether is ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shri Mahalaxmi Hotel

Near Bus Stand, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 165 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

4.3/5 4 Traveller Ratings

This is a good hotel to stay and you will have a memorable experience. Don't worry about any other thing... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ashwins White House

C.S no. 43 A/ 46, Mumbai Pune Raasta, near S T stand , Maharashtra

Ranked 166 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 2 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Sai Bunglow

NO:42, Winter Harvest Lonavala, Malavali, Karla Maval, Pune., Mumbai-Pune Road, Maharashtra

Ranked 167 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Lonavala station

Opp Tata Camp-New Tungarali Road, Lonavala 410401, India , Maharashtra

Ranked 168 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mount Diamond

Blue Diamond society Near Ravi society Old Khandala Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 169 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Kino Lakeside Chalet

Pawna Dam, Near Ambegao Boat clu, 14 Kms from Shivaji Statue, Lonavala  Market, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 170 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Indralok Inn

Indralok Building Old Mumbai Pune Highway Near Bus Stand, Maharashtra

Ranked 171 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Shree Mahalaxmi Lodging and Boardging

Near, State Transport Bus Stand, Taluka Maval, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 172 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Near Old Mumbai Pune Highway

Near Bank of Baroda Gautam Park Society Rao Colony Stand Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 173 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Lonavala Bus Stand

Near Bank of Baroda Near Post Office Bus Stand Off Pune Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 174 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Mumbai Pune Highway Lonavala

Near HDFC BankOld Mumbai Pune Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 175 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Retreat On Cloud9

Frichley Hill Road, Near Fariyas Hotel Parshwapuram Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 176 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Swastik Inn

Gulistan Gawali Wada, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Lonavala Ho, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 177 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Lonavala Bus Stand Bara Bunglows

12(Bara) Bunglows Rd, Behind Shahani Holiday Home , Maharashtra

Ranked 178 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at The Metropole

Bus Stand Road, Near Bank of Baroda Lonavala - 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 179 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Wax Museum

Near Wax Museum, opp. Old Mumbai Pune Highway Toll Plaza, Varsoli, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410 403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 180 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Hari International

Mumbai Pune Highway, Near HDFC Bank Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 181 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Mayur Retreat

Opposite Raheja Hill Resort, Tungarali, Lonavala 410401, India (Formerly Lonavala - Mayur, A Sterling Holidays Resort) , Maharashtra

Ranked 182 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vista Rooms at Retreat Heritage

C.T.S No.22, R.S.No.208, near Bank of Baroda, Off Mumbai - Pune Highway, Near Post Office Bus Stand, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 183 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Konark Paradise

Parsi Colony, Lonavala, , Maharashtra

Ranked 184 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Premium Lonavala Old Highway

Old Mumbai Pune Highway, , Maharashtra

Ranked 185 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Surve Guest House 4 BHK

Harmony Wood Society, Opp Tejas Dhaha, Near MTDC Karla , Maharashtra

Ranked 186 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Bungalow Six

Madura Estate , Maharashtra

Ranked 187 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Divine Homes

Plot No. 5, Bungalow No. 5, Neel Sagar Residency, Malavali stn road , Maharashtra

Ranked 188 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Surve Guest House

Ranked 189 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Surve Guest House 2 BHK

Ranked 190 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Imperial Grande

CTS NO.28/154155,TPS NO- 01 New Tungarli Near Don Bosco School, Maharashtra

Ranked 191 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 11 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Jain Tirth Dharamshala

Shree Shantinath Jain Temple, E'Ward,Gavhan, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 192 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.7/5 10 Traveller Ratings

I stayed here with my family for one week on my trip to Lonavala. We had booked 2BHK room which was on t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lohagad Boat Club & Resort

Ambegaon, Post - Pavnanagar, Taluka - Maval, Pune, Maharashtra 410406 , Maharashtra

Ranked 193 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 9 Traveller Ratings

The place is good for a day long picnic or trip. You can enjoy Rappelling, zip line air gun target shoot... More >

Finding lowest prices

Western Ghats Resorts

Plot no 8 Shankar Nagar, tungarli opp Don Bosco Lonavala 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 194 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.9/5 8 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Lavish Studio Apartment

Valvan Village, Valvan, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 195 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sreenivas

Maharashtra

Ranked 196 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.5/5 1 Traveller Ratings

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for business meeting. The rooms were clean and nicely kept. The room... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sapphire, Lonavala

Ranked 197 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night during our visit to Lonavala. The hotel is centrally located and clo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mount View Row Houses

Mountview Rowhouses Plot No. 2, Shankarnagar, Near HDFC Training Centre, Tungarli Chowk, (Shivaji Chowk) , Maharashtra

Ranked 198 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 2 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Seven Hills

Old Mum-Pune Highway, Opp. Bus stand, Next To LIC Building, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 199 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 3 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during our trip to Lonavala. The hotel is located in a very peacefu... More >

Finding lowest prices

Vanvihar Resort

318, Girivan, Dongergaon, Post Kolwan, Tal Mulshi , Maharashtra

Ranked 200 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel The Shubham

Off Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Karla Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 201 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Elegance By Inspire

Old Khandala Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 202 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Fantasy Resort

Ambey Valley Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 203 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

The overall service of the hotel was good. The location of the hotel was good. The appearance of the hot... More >

Finding lowest prices

Rainwood Residency

183-A Tungarli Lonavala, Opp Badrivishal Soc , Maharashtra

Ranked 204 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

5/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Arvi

Old Mumbai Pune Highway Opposite kamat Restaurant Khandala, Maharashtra

Ranked 205 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.9/5 5 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at this hotel for couple of nights during our trip to Lonavala. The hotel is located bit far f... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Kuldeep, Talegaon

Talegaon station chowk, Talegaon dabhade , Maharashtra

Ranked 206 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.3/5 1 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at this property for couple of nights. The hotel is located far from Lonavala but close to Tal... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ashray Resort

National Highway 4, Valvan , Maharashtra

Ranked 207 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.4/5 7 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Siddharth

GAT no 705 Mumbai Pune Highway waksai, Maharashtra

Ranked 208 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.1/5 1 Traveller Ratings

We stayed at this hotel for couple of nights during our trip to Lonavala. The hotel is located in a very... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Ritz Heritage

Maharashtra

Ranked 209 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 36 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Mon Repos

Khatri Park Co-Operative Housing Society Bungalow No. 20, Valvan, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 210 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

3.6/5 26 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Krishna Villa Bungalows

Pinewood Park Society , Maharashtra

Ranked 211 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.8/5 1 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in Lonavala in the month of March 2016 with family during a holiday trip. The destination of th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Center Point

Mumbai Pune Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 212 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hill Top Villa

Sector E, Gold Valley , Maharashtra

Ranked 213 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Maheswari Villa

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 214 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aroma retreat

behind hotel sapphire gold valley road , Maharashtra

Ranked 215 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

1.6/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

The Blue Lagoon Resort

Opp. Rishikesh Resort, Next to Apollo garage , Maharashtra

Ranked 216 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

1.6/5 5 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

OYO Hotel Sai Sagar

Kal Budruk Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Khopoli Lonavala And Khandala, Maharashtra

Ranked 217 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.1/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Hotel New Taj

Opp. ICICI Learning Center Near Kamath Restaurant Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 218 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

1.4/5 4 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

VDinc Villas

Tarangan, 3, Old Khandala Rd, Khandala, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 219 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

1.4/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

LakeTouch Villa @ Pawna

Heaven farm house, , Maharashtra

Ranked 220 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

0.7/5 1 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Prem Villa

Maharashtra

Ranked 221 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

2.6/5 3 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Red House

Opposite to Fariyas Resort, , Maharashtra

Ranked 222 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

The Marsol Farmhouse

2 Kms from Expressway , Maharashtra

Ranked 223 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Janhavi bunglows 4 bhk at varsoli

Old Mumbai -Pune Highway, varsoli near wax museum , Maharashtra

Ranked 224 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Escapes 011 Mountain View Lonavala

Old Khandala Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 225 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mount Palace 4 BHK

Plot No. K and L, Sector - D, Gold Valley, New Tungarili , Maharashtra

Ranked 226 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Rajmachi Base Camp

Tale Mavle, Near Della Adventure Rajmachi Fort, Khandala, --None--, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 227 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Omkara Bunglows 3 BHK

Near By Kumar Resort From The Main Road Bunglow No.5 Sector E Gold Valley Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 228 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sai Park Bungalow (2BHK) AC

Sai Park, Near Shamiana Lodge, Mumbai Pune Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 229 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 012 Tungarli Lonavala

Plot No. 5, Opposite Lagoona Resort, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 230 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 013 Near Don Bosco Road

Opp ST Bus Depo, New Tungarli Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 231 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Escapes 023 Near Lonavala Lake

Plot No. 13 & 14, Thombrewadi, Raiwood , Maharashtra

Ranked 232 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 024 Hill View

Plot No. 64, Tungarli, Near Lagoona Hotel , Maharashtra

Ranked 233 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 020 Near Tungarli Dam

Gold Valley Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 234 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 015 Near L&T Training Centre

Near L&T Learning Centre, Next to Ambarwadi Ganpati Temple, Near Sapphire Hotel, Gold Valley Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 235 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Escapes 014 Near Valvan Dam Lonavala Resort

Opposite Valvan Dam, Off Mumbai – Pune Old Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 236 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO Rooms 025 Near Tungarli lake Lonavala

Tungarli Lake, Tungarli Lake Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 237 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 22961 Home Vintage 2bhk Lonavala

G1 Inn One O Five Resort , Old Pune Mumbai Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 238 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23015 Home Divine 2BHK Lonavala

83 Mountview Rowhouses Plot no.2, ShankarNagar, Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 239 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19690 Home Luxury Farmstay Near Lonavala Lake

Plot No. 13 & 14Basilica Holiday Home, Thombrewadi, Raiwood, Thombrewadi, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 240 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 18437 Home Scenic View 3BHK Villa Lonavala Lake

Villa 54 Sahyadri Nagar, Behind Hudco Colony, Maharashtra

Ranked 241 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 22027 Home Graceful 3 BHK Lonavala

Plot No.20 Near Toll Naka, , Maharashtra

Ranked 242 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19328 Home Nature View 3BHK Villa Malavli Hills

5 Orchid Villa, Near Malavali railway station Maval, Maharashtra

Ranked 243 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 18864 Home Garden View Studio Lonavala

G1 Fritchly Hill Mumba- Pune Expy, Arsiwalla Villa, Maharashtra

Ranked 244 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 22916 Home Magnificent 3bhk Lonavala

Bunglow number 4 shree housig complex Tungarli,, Maharashtra

Ranked 245 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Pawanai River Side Camping

Bramhahnoli (Pawana Dam), pawananagar Paud Road Near Pawna lake Tal - Maval, Maharashtra

Ranked 246 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 22274 Home Hill View 3BHK Villa Tungrali Lake

9 Bungalow no Next to Lagoona Resort, Tungarli,, Maharashtra

Ranked 247 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19691 Home Exotic Studio Lonavala Lake

Plot No. 13 & 14 Basilica Holiday Home, Thombrewadi, Raiwood, Thombrewadi, , Maharashtra

Ranked 248 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sunny Studio Apartment

Off Pune - Mumbai Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 249 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Moghe Villa Service Apartment

Mahavir Developer revnak Farms , Maharashtra

Ranked 250 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Pavna Valley Farm House

Dudhavare khind Near Pavana Dam Pune District, Maharashtra

Ranked 251 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23028 Home Magnificent 2BHK Lonavala

126/c Near Don Bosco School, , Maharashtra

Ranked 252 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 18723 Home Elegant Studio Tungrali

G1 Near wagad sanatorium opp - Suprabhat society, Tungarli,, Maharashtra

Ranked 253 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19577 Home Cozy Heritage Cottages Lonavala

118 Heritage Villas, Village Dahivali, Tq- Maval , Maharashtra

Ranked 254 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23029 Home Magnificent Studio Lonavala

126/cNear Don Bosco School, Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 255 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Christy Kripa Villa

Khatri Park, Valvan , Maharashtra

Ranked 256 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19648 Home Spacious Stay Lonavala Wax Museum

Bunglow number 4 near valvan 9 opposite to lodha gold crust, behind aristro hotel, valvan, Maharashtra

Ranked 257 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19625 Home Exotic 2BHK Pool Lonavala

102 Heritage Villas, Village Dahivali, Tq- Maval , Maharashtra

Ranked 258 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19578 Home Mountain View 3BHK Lonavala

102 Heritage Villas, Village Dahivali, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 259 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23197 Home Admirable 2BHK Lonavala

83 Tungarli road , Maharashtra

Ranked 260 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23195 Home Elegant 4BHK Lonavala

83 Badharivishal Society, Parsi Colony , Maharashtra

Ranked 261 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19669 Home Exotic Farmstay Near Lonavala Lake

Plot No. 13 & 14 Basilica Holiday Home, Thombrewadi, Raiwood, Thombrewadi, , Maharashtra

Ranked 262 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19519 Home Exotic 4BHK Villa Tungrali

G1 Shalimar Villa, New Tungarli Rd Gold Valley, Maharashtra

Ranked 263 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 23069 Home Superb 4BHK Lonavala

9 Bungalow Ronak Palms , Maharashtra

Ranked 264 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 19526 Home Exotic Studio Tungrali

Plot No.59Sai Villa Hospitality Services , New Tungarli Rd, Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 265 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Atithi Seva Holiday - Lonavala

Bungalow No 4 Swarangan, Gold Valley Gold Valley Sector D, Maharashtra

Ranked 266 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Corner Villa

Near Della Adventure , Maharashtra

Ranked 267 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Royal Manor

Old Khandala, Near Tulsi Sadhana Kute , Maharashtra

Ranked 268 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

MR Bungalow

Harshit Gardens , Maharashtra

Ranked 269 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Golden Estates

Rustic Highland, Old Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 270 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mount Castle Bungalow

Mount Castle Gold Valley Sector D New Tungrali Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 271 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Maryam Villa 4 BHK

Indrayani Society Plot No 7, Waksai Village Opposite Kinara Dhaba, Maharashtra

Ranked 272 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Tranquail Villa

Near Kailash Prabhat, Hotel Kaveri Farms, Nangergaon , Maharashtra

Ranked 273 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Ashish Villa

302 RBI Wing Ameya Chs Inside Temple Hill Compoung oppsion Talav Sion Mankikar Marg Mumbai , Maharashtra

Ranked 274 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Omkara Bungalow 5 BHK Luxury

Bungalow No.4 And D Sector E Gold Valley Near Orchid Resort Near Tungarli, Tungarli, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 275 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Omkara Bunglow

Bunglow no C-9 and Sector E, Gold Valley Near Orchid Resort, Near Tungarli, Tungarli, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 276 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mannat Bungalow

Bungalow No.703 Bhakti Society New Tungarali, Maharashtra

Ranked 277 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Janhavi Bungalow

Janhavi Bungalow 3 BHK Tungarli, Tungarli, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 278 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mount View Bungalow

Tungrali Near Bosco High School Lonavala, Tungarli, Maharashtra

Ranked 279 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Grand Bunglow

Plot No.2, Lonavala HO, Shankar Nagar, Lonavala Maval, Tungarli, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 280 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Nuruddin Gadhiya Bungalow

Behind Kailash Parvat Hotel Near Narayani Dham Tungarli, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 281 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

khandala villa

plot no. 17, rustic highland ,old khandala (on the way to north point) , Maharashtra

Ranked 282 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Trinity Grand

Near Varsoli Toll Plaza, Mumbai Pune Highway, Near Wax Museum, Mumbai Pune Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 283 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Pednekars Lodging

At Post Karla, Tal Maval, Dist Pune, Karla, LONAVALA, MAHARASHTRA, India, Pin-410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 284 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

V.A. Bungalows

MTDC Road plot no 205 sandhya chhaya T P sCHEME, Tungarli, Maharashtra

Ranked 285 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Alishaan Bungalow

Alishaan Bungalow Tungralli Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 286 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aoris Villa

Bajegaon, Near Malavali Station, Mumbai Pune Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 287 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Country-Side Lonavala

Hotel Countryside Inn, Nangargaon, Opp. Kaveri Farms , Maharashtra

Ranked 288 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Maryam Villa 1 BHK

Indrayani Society Plot No 5, Waksai Village Opposite Kinara Dhaba, Maharashtra

Ranked 289 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Maryam Villa 3 BHK Luxury

Indrayani Society Plot No.8, Waksai Village Opposite Kinara Dhaba, Maharashtra

Ranked 290 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hill View Cottage

D2\\4 G Gold Valley Near Hotel Green Land Ahead Of Vagad Sanatarium , Maharashtra

Ranked 291 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Xenia Hospitality

Season Motel NX, Shankar Nhar , Tungarli Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 292 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Riverside Villa

Platinum Square Kune , Marial Lonavala Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 293 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sahyadri Inn

Plot 15, BHAGWATI BHUVAN, Vastu Prastha Society, Vaksai Chawl, Post Vehrgaon, Bombay Pune Road, Waksai, Taluka Mawal, Jilla Pune 410 405. , Maharashtra

Ranked 294 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sai Pratik Residency

Near Dukes, Nose Kurwande Village , Maharashtra

Ranked 295 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mistry Bunglow

Lake View Society Little Ahead of Satarkar Maharaj Ashram , Maharashtra

Ranked 296 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Schwabach Bunglow

Winter Harvest Mumbai-Pune Road Malawali, Karla, Near Lonavala, Maval, Maharashtra

Ranked 297 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Vidulas Bungalow

Goka Enor Survey No 34/2 , Maharashtra

Ranked 298 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Jaybee Inn

Gold Valley Road Off New Express highway Near Jain temple,, Maharashtra

Ranked 299 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Dream Villa

Dhamndara Apati Dudhiware Village After Dudhiware Khind Next To Baba Maharaj Satarkar Math, Maharashtra

Ranked 300 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Bungalow

Holiday Bungalow, next to Sky Blue Resort , Maharashtra

Ranked 301 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Swachha Bungalow

Malavali Road, Winter harvest Society, Malavali- Lonavala. , Maharashtra

Ranked 302 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sunen Villa Takwe

Near Karla Phata, River Hill View Society Plot No 5, Old Mum-Pune Highway, Lonavala. , Maharashtra

Ranked 303 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Bp Villa

Close to Narayani Dham and Kaivalyadham Yoga Institute , Lonavala, Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 304 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

The Bungalow

The bunglow ,plot number 89,bushi gaon I.n shivaji road , Maharashtra

Ranked 305 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Samarth Villa

Harmony Villa, Off. Mumbai- Pune Highway,Karla, Lonavla, Dist. Pune Maharashtra, Pin 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 306 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sunayan

River Hill View Society, Near Sai Brookland, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Karla, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 307 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Lonavillas Resort

Servey No 354 Tungarli, Khandala, Lonavala 410403, India , Maharashtra

Ranked 308 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Parshwa Puram Bungalow 5

Bungalow No 5 Parshwa Puram soc, Gold valley road New tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 309 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

BAGPAC 3bhk Cottage

BAGPAC cottage, gold valley sector E, new Tungarli, Lonavla , Maharashtra

Ranked 310 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Bagpac cottage

BAGPAC cottage, gold valley sector D, new Tungarli, Lonavla , Maharashtra

Ranked 311 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Shalimar Villas

CTS no. 28/105/2, BL no. 2, Tungrali, Shivsena bhavan, lonavala. , Maharashtra

Ranked 312 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Blossom vila

Retreat Valley Housing Society S.No.16/14 Plot No. 182 Pangoli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 313 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aventura Villas

B1 B2 Tungarli plot no 1, survey no. 82, Mumbai - Pune Expy, Lonavala, near narayani dham , Maharashtra

Ranked 314 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Cliff Hanger Residency

Behind fariyas Resort, SN 127A CTS 28/42/7, FRICHELY HILL TUNGARLI , Maharashtra

Ranked 315 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Makani Villa

S. NO. 64/1/3, PLOT NO.4, LAGHOONA HOTEL ROAD, TUNGARLI, LONAVALA , Maharashtra

Ranked 316 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Megh Malhar

B-7-A, Harnam Tal, Maval dist, Tungarli, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 317 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Choupati Resort

Sr. no 39, 1A/2/2, Khondgewadi, next to trios Mall, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 318 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Upvan Three-Bedroom Villa

G No 363 Morve , Maharashtra

Ranked 319 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Kshitij Holiday Home

B-3, Prakruti Estate Scheme , Maharashtra

Ranked 320 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mittal Villa

House No. 467, PLOT NO. 2 , OLD KHANDALA ROAD, Near NAB, Near Standard Chartered Bank gues, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 321 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Fun N Food

Mumbai Pune Road, NAKHATRANA Hilltop Colony Khandala, Maharashtra - 410301 , Maharashtra

Ranked 322 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmoniyam Villa

Harmony Villa, Off old mumbai-pune highway,karla,lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 323 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 13150 Mangal Residency

35-c, Hotel Mangal,Justice Telang Road,Near Hotel Matruchaya,, Near Bus Stand,Behind Telephone ExchaLonavala And Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 324 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mount Paradise

Mount Paradise, Sector A, Gold Valley, New Tungarili, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 325 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Florida Bungalow

Plot no 10 Village tungarli lonavala 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 326 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

R R Villa

House No-28, Bunglow Cloud 9 Resort Sahara Amby Valley Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 327 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Royal Palace

Royal Palace Bungalow Next To Ryewood Greens Hotel Thombarewade cut, Ryewood, Maharashtra

Ranked 328 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 13151 Hotel Om Palace

Near Wax Mueseum Opp.Old Mumbai Pune Highway Toll Plaza Varsoli, Maharashtra

Ranked 329 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

The Boulevard

Maharashtra

Ranked 330 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aquilla Villa

S.No. 28/167, B/13, Bungalow No.1, Tungarli Behind HDFC Training Center Next To Lohana, Sanitorium, Maharashtra

Ranked 331 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sudarshan Lodging & Boarding Lodge

Mumbai Pune Road,Lonavala 410401,India, , Maharashtra

Ranked 332 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

OYO 6800 Purohit Holiday Resort

Shivaji Road Near ST Stand Pune District, Maharashtra

Ranked 333 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Kini Machi Resort

Lonavala Aamby Valley Rd , Maharashtra

Ranked 334 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sohail Heritage

Mumbai Pune Highway Gavliwada, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 335 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Veena Villa

Harmony Villa, Off old mumbai-pune highway,karla,lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 336 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Swastik Royal Villa

Jai Jyoti co-operative hsg ltd, village vasoli, taluka maval , Maharashtra

Ranked 337 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Amey House

Patan Road, A/P Malavli TAL-Malavli, Karli District. Pune, Maharashtra

Ranked 338 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aventura Villa

Survey 82, Plot.No 1, Village Tungarli, Taluka - Maval, Behind Narayani Dham Temple, Dst lonavala, , Maharashtra

Ranked 339 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

C villa

Malavli Karla , Maharashtra

Ranked 340 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Anand White House Lodging

Mumbai-pune highway, opp ST Bus Stand, Lonavala- 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 341 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Shri Krishna Arogya Bhuvan

Opp Valvan, Old Mumbai-Pune Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 342 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Daffodils Bungalow

Gokharna Old khandala road , Maharashtra

Ranked 343 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Aarya Residency

Sr. No 39, 1a/2/2, Khondgewadi, Next To Trios Mall, Lonavala Lonavala India 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 344 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

The Grand Resort

Plots No. 5 & 6, _x000D_ New Tungarli, _x000D_ Lonavala, _x000D_ Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 345 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Country Villa

NANGERGAON , Maharashtra

Ranked 346 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Old Khandala Bungalow V

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 347 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Old Khandala Bungalow IV

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 348 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Old Khandala Bungalow III

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 349 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

White Bungalow

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 350 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Leisure Club IV

Arsiwalla Villa , Maharashtra

Ranked 351 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Leisure Club I

Ranked 352 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Leisure Club II

Ranked 353 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Holiday Leisure Club III

Ranked 354 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Old Khandala Bungalow II

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 355 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Old Khandala Bungalow I

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 356 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sushila Bungalow- (I)

Valvan , Maharashtra

Ranked 357 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Nangergaon Villa

Swami Samartha Road , Maharashtra

Ranked 358 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Valvan Bungalow

Off Pune - Mumbai Highway , Maharashtra

Ranked 359 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harman Villa

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 360 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Maniar Villa- (I)

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 361 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Lal Bungalow

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 362 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sunlok Bungalow

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 363 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Khandelwal Bungalow

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 364 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Mittu House

Ranked 365 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Blossom Villa

Maharashtra

Ranked 366 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Garden Villa

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 367 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods Harmoniyam

Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 368 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Rajmahal (Boutique Villa)

NANGARGAON , Maharashtra

Ranked 369 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Solitude Villa

Nangargaon , Maharashtra

Ranked 370 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Cozy Nook Villa

Varsoli , Maharashtra

Ranked 371 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

29 Bungalow- Valley Side Villa

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 372 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods Shahnai

Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 373 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods Santoor

Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 374 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Blossom House

Pinewood Park Society , Maharashtra

Ranked 375 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Abhi Villa

Tungarli, , Maharashtra

Ranked 376 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Deven Villa

Tungarli, , Maharashtra

Ranked 377 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

4bhk Vrindavan Bungalows

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 378 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hummock Villas Khandala

Khandala , Maharashtra

Ranked 379 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods Ektara

Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 380 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Harmony Woods Sitar

Maharashtra

Ranked 381 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Indiranagar Row House 1

Tungarli , Maharashtra

Ranked 382 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sector C3 Bunglow

Sector C3 , Maharashtra

Ranked 383 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Three BHK Bungalow with Pool

Near Pavana Lake Taluka Maval , Maharashtra

Ranked 384 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

2BHK Bungalow In Lonavala

Near Pavana Lake Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 385 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Sony Palace

Gate No-321, Malavali Station Road Near Osho Math Opp. M.T.D.C Karla Boatiing Club, Maharashtra

Ranked 386 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hillcrest Hotel Lonavala

Divya Hilltop Cottages, Nangargaon , Maharashtra

Ranked 387 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Clarissa

Above Syndicate Bank, Khandala. Tal. Maval , Dist Pune , Maharashtra

Ranked 388 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

STARiHOTELS Toll Plaza Lonavala

Near Wax Mueseum Opp.Old Mumbai Pune Highway Toll Plaza Varsoli, Maharashtra

Ranked 389 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

STARiHOTELS Varsoli Lonavala

Near Wax Museum Opp Mumbai - Pune Highway Toll Plaza Varsoli, Maharashtra

Ranked 390 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Lonavala Bungalow No 4

Atithi Seva, Bungalow No 4, Swarangan, Gold Valley sector D, Tungarli Village, Lonavala, Pune , Maharashtra

Ranked 391 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices

Jannat Villa

Ashapura Residency, Gold Valley, Sector-E,New Tungarli Hill , Maharashtra

Ranked 392 of 492 resorts in Lonavala

Finding lowest prices