Best Rated For

Holiday Type

Check lowest resorts rates

Show Now

Fariyas Resort Lonavla

PO #8 Frichley Hills Tungarli, Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.5/7 721 Traveller Ratings

The Fariya’s holiday resort is spread across 8 acres of land. This resort was opened to guests in 1984... More >

Finding lowest prices

440, Tikona peth, Pavana Dam, Pune, Maharashtra 412108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.7/7 208 Traveller Ratings

Got to know about this place on tripadvisor, checked the pictures and found it interesting and hence dec... More >

Finding lowest prices

Picaddle Boutique Resort

Plot No. 137 A, Opp, Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Khandala, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.8/7 508 Traveller Ratings

Rated as one of the top resorts in Lonavala, we opted to stay here for 2 nights along with friends. Book... More >

Finding lowest prices

Della Adventure & Resorts

Old Highway, Kunegaon, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

6.1/7 328 Traveller Ratings

Della Adventure & Resorts is located in Kunegaon, Lonavala. The resort is just 60 km away from Lohagaon ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Machan

Private Road, Atvan, Maharashtra 401401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.8/7 129 Traveller Ratings

The place is very nice and peaceful.. Away from the world.. We went for our anniversary.. Loved waking u... More >

Finding lowest prices

Citrus Hotel

D T Shahani Road, Near Telephone Exchange, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.6/7 373 Traveller Ratings

The sightseeing was not arranged by the hotel. The destination of the hotel was very good. I would like ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Chandralok Hotel

Near Post Office & Bus Stand Off Mumbai - Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.5/7 675 Traveller Ratings

I booked a Executive Room with Breakfast for 15th Sep. When I checked in, I was shocked to see a room wi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Avion Holiday Resort

Fly Over Junction, Opp Kumar Resort, Mumbai Pune Highway, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.4/7 714 Traveller Ratings

The Avion Holiday Resort, located at Lonavala close to the Mumbai-Pune Highway, offers various in-house ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Lagoona Resort

S. NO. 55, Tungarli Lonavala Pune, Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.4/7 262 Traveller Ratings

My visit was in the month of October it was holiday trip with my family. Lonavala is an excellent place ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Villa San Lawrenz

Thomrewadi Ryewood, Kurwande Road, Opposite Lonavla Lake., Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.7/7 278 Traveller Ratings

(Long post)<br />We wanted a short two-day break from Mumbai and after toggling between Alibag and Lonav... More >

Finding lowest prices

Upper Deck

13/ 15 Tangloli Village Thakurwadi, Tungarli Lake Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.6/7 123 Traveller Ratings

Upper Deck is located in Pangoli, Tungarli. The resort is 100 kms away from Pune Airport in Lohagaon and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Highland Resort

Amberwadi Road, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Opp. Kumar Resort, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

4.9/7 183 Traveller Ratings

Highland Resort is located opposite to Kumar Resort. The resort is 100 km away from Pune Airport. The ne... More >

Finding lowest prices

Silver Hills Resort

Plot no.11, Near Fariyas Holiday Resort, Opp: Air India Holiday Home, Frichlly Hill Area, New Tungarli, Lonavala,, Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.3/7 508 Traveller Ratings

Resort Silver Hills is located at Frichlly Hill Area. The nearest airport is Pune at a distance of 70 km... More >

Finding lowest prices

Ferreira Resort

Near Lonavala Telephone Exchange, DT Shahani Road, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 24 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5/7 353 Traveller Ratings

I had booked this room by directly. The overall experience was good in the hotel. Transportation facilit... More >

Finding lowest prices

Whispering Woods

Next to Neeta Volvo Bus Stand, Tata Road, Valvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410403 , Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.2/7 342 Traveller Ratings

My stay at this hotel was good. The location of the hotel was good. The internal and external appearance... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treasure Island Resorts

Mumbai - Pune Highway, NH4, Opposite MTDC, Karla, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410405 , Maharashtra

Ranked 28 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

4.8/7 162 Traveller Ratings

Treasure Island Resorts is located 5 km from Khandala in the hills of Lonavla, at an altitude of 2000 FS... More >

Finding lowest prices

Cloud9 Hills Resort

Amby Valley City Road Village Jambulne Tal - Mulashi,Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 29 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.5/7 170 Traveller Ratings

We visited cloud 9 during the monsoons and it was worth the every penny. Its really in cloud during this... More >

Finding lowest prices

Basilica Holiday Home

Plot No. 13 & 14, Thomrewadi, Raiwood Park, Lonavala (East), Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.5/7 52 Traveller Ratings

Basilica Holiday Home is located in Thomrewadi, Raiwood Park. The hotel is 65 km away from Lohagaon Airp... More >

Finding lowest prices

Retreat Heritage Lonavala

C.T.S No.22, R.S.No.208, near Bank of Baroda, Off Mumbai - Pune Highway, Near Post Office Bus Stand, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 32 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.3/7 194 Traveller Ratings

On my holiday trip I traveled to Lonavala with family in the month of February 2017. The destination of ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kumar Resort

Mumbai - Pune Highway Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 37 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.2/7 385 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of December 2016 with my family for holiday trip. Destination was ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Krushnai Resort

Opp Kumar Water Park, Old Mumbai Pune Hightway, Market Road, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 38 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5/7 182 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is conveniently located in the city. The surrounding both in interior and exterior was really ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kailash Parbat

Old Mumbai Pune Hwy, Valvan, Lonavala, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 42 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.3/7 91 Traveller Ratings

I have visited to Lonavala with my friend and we stayed at Kailash prabhat for 1 day<br />We enjoyed our... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hill Forest Resort

Plot No 1, RS No 110 Behind Maharaja- in Hotel Tungarli,Taluka- Maval,Lonavala, Maharashtra

Ranked 45 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.1/7 44 Traveller Ratings

Nivant Hill resort is a wonderful resort on Hill top near satara. Its on KAS road and the view from each... More >

Finding lowest prices

Dream Holidays

NO:130,Shankar Nagar Road, New Tungarli, Near Don Bosco School, Lonavala , Maharashtra

Ranked 46 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5.3/7 98 Traveller Ratings

Finding lowest prices

Mystica Resort & Spa

Survey No. 133/134, Nagpal Society, Lonavala, Old Khandala Rd, St.Stanislaus Villa, Khandala, Pune, Maharashtra 410401 , Maharashtra

Ranked 50 of 460 resorts in Lonavala

5/7 49 Traveller Ratings

Associated property of country club. A nice & well maintained property with two options for guest.<br />... More >

Finding lowest prices

Lonavala Hotels By Star Rating & Budget

Hotels in Lonavala near Railway Station

Get Free Travel Quotes! Up to ₹5000/- off on select destinations Get Free Travel Quotes! Up to ₹5000/- off*