HomeStays in Madikeri

Madikeri HomeStays

69 Madikeri HomeStays List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 4.98/7, based on 605 Ratings & 262 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 700 - 12000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
G.T. Road, Madikeri
Preferred by: Family | Bangalore travellers
"Sightseeing places like Raja Seat, Abbey Falls and temples are in and around the hotel. Regarding..." More › Shekhar, 2 months ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Kadagadalu Village & P.O, Modur Road, 4th house, Madikeri
"After a busy routine of work we decided to visit Coorg. Then we found about orange home stay. On..." More › Smitha, Mysore, 1 day ago
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Dechur, Madikeri
Preferred by: Couple, Single | Bangalore travellers
"Fantastic home stay and I have recommended to all my friends. Best quality and best price with..." More › Rag, 4 weeks ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• The Service
  • The Room
  • Food & Drink
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
Coorg Shell, Madikeri
5 Photos
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Block No.11, Near Cauvery Hall, Race Course Road, Madikeri,
Preferred by: Couple | Mumbai travellers
"Coorg shell is located in midcity(madikeri, coorg). Its near to market,sightseeing places etc...." More › Sriram, Hyderabad, 8 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
KataKeri, Madikeri, Dist. Kodagu
"Room was not clean at all. There is no network available in the resort.Quality of Food was also..." More › Samir, Bangalore, 8 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Kadagadal Village & Post, Via-Chettali, Madikeri Taluk,
Preferred by: Couple | Bangalore travellers
"Booking was convenient due to Tourism dept booking kiosk in city. Also , the location amidst..." More › Raghu, Kolhapur, 6 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Kohinoor Road, Madikeri
"Me and 3 of my friends headed to Ambika Vila, on suggestion of a friend. Even thou we reached..." More › Trupti, Pune, 7 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
P.O.Biligeri, Madikeri-Kodagu
"for me a simple life style is always wonderful and it was just like by own home to stay,stay was..." More › Sunil, Mumbai, 1 year ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
"Aroma homestay is located around 9 kms from Madikeri. Its a well maintained place with a very..." More › Nishitha, Mysore, 3 weeks ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
179, Subhash Nagar, Mekeri Village
"wonderful place liked this stay i have no words it was just amazing, the food, service, room was..." More › Ramyaa, Ngabang, 2 years ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Village & Post Margodu, Near Bharathi Junior Collage, Madikeri Taluk,
"The Sanvi Homestay which is located in Madikeri is a very good homestay for family. The location..." More › Santhosh, Bangalore, 9 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Next to Excel Tyres, Gen. Thimayya Road, Madikeri
"Not really satisfactory. 1st we got connected to an intermediary who did not come with us to the..." More › K, Chennai, 1 year ago
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
3rd Mile, Somavarpet Road, Via Sampige Katte Circle, Madikeri
"Nice home stay, good location, stayed there for 2 days we had a nice experience, food room,..." More › Madhavi, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 14
Ranked 14 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
"Excellent place with good food and hospitality. Enjoyed with sandy, rakesh, Jnan, rads, ishi and..." More › Asha, 7 months ago
Rank 15
Ranked 15 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
24-37 (1), Opp: Rajarajeshwari School, 01 Ukkada Road, Mahadevpet, Madikeri,
"We had a fantastic stay home experience with Goorg style homely food served. It's very hegienic..." More › Sridhar, Bangalore, 11 months ago
Rank 16
Ranked 16 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Opp. K.S.R.T.C Bus Stand, Madikeri,
Preferred by: Group | Bangalore travellers
"The people managing this home-stay are the most money-minded in my opinion. I used to prefer a..." More › Abhishek, Bangalore, 11 months ago
Rank 17
Ranked 17 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Mysore-Mercara Road, Mercara, Madikeri, Dist: Kodagu
"Its a best place for Nature Lovers" More › Ajay, Bangalore, 1 year ago
Rank 18
Ranked 18 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Sumbramanya Nagar, Karthick Road, Madikeri
"We, a family of six members including my mother and father both aged above 60 and my sister and..." More › Prabhesh, Cochin, 7 months ago
Rank 19
Ranked 19 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
18-82(1), Gen Thimmiah Road, Jayanagar, Madikeri
"was very good , good hospitality , good food and very pleasant stay " More › Pushpendra, Margaon, 1 year ago
Rank 20
Ranked 20 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Village & Post Kaggodlu, Madikeri Taluk,
"goo home stay, pleasant, good host, great breakfast" More › Sreekanth, Bangalore, 2 years ago
Rank 21
Ranked 21 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Near Muthappa Temple, House Building Colony, Abbey Falls Road,
"It was awesome staying here. Mr K C Uhtaiah is always there with him charming smile to help you...." More › Manjunath, Bangalore, 1 month ago
Rank 22
Ranked 22 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Kolakeri Village & Post, Napoklu, Madikeri
"it was very good at stay, the ambiance, atmosphere,food , overall everything was good, ¯¯Very..." More › Hari, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 23
Ranked 23 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Banemotte Road, Dechur, Madikeri, Kodagu Distric
"It was a nice stay. The homestay was new, thus neat and clean. It was in a nice corner and gave..." More › Abhijeet, 7 months ago
Rank 24
Ranked 24 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Block 23, Mahadevapet End, Madikeri
"The stay here was superb.The rates were very cheap. the service provided were upto the mark. Just..." More › Ashutosh, Bangalore, 2 years ago
Rank 25
Ranked 25 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Made Village and Post, Madikeri
"It was really an unprecedented experience. The moment I saw the place I decided to search reasons..." More › Raghuram, Bangalore, 5 months ago
Rank 26
Ranked 26 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
"The coordinator was not proactive in providing directions to us and hence it made it difficult..." More › Sudha, Bangalore, 4 months ago
Rank 27
Ranked 27 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Rama Nivas', Daswal Street, Madikeri
"Aarven retreat is a very good place to stay if you are to Coorg. Aarthi Shennoy is so good in..." More › Jaggu, 8 months ago
Rank 28
Ranked 28 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Temple Side , Hakathur Village & Post , Madikeri
"The Room is Good & Food is also Excellent. The Location is also excellent. The type of..." More › Harish, Hyderabad, 4 months ago
Rank 29
Ranked 29 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Opp. Auto Service, Mysore Road, Madikeri
"Amazing rooms and cleaniness. I went with my family of four and really enjoyed the stay. Mrs..." More › Saptarshi mandal, Bangalore, 10 months ago
Rank 30
Ranked 30 of 69 HomeStays in Madikeri
Anugraha Complex, Opp. Cauvery Function Hall, Race Course Road
"Anugraha Home stay is a simple one . But the service was good. You can stay there for a couple..." More › Santosh, Bangalore, 2 years ago

HomeStays in Madikeri with Tariff Rates

Madikeri Guide

Check out hotels in Madikeri your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities