6 Resorts in Malpe ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest resorts rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Main Road, Near Malpe Bus Stand, Udupi District, Malpe, Karnataka 576108 , Karnataka
Door No: 6.2 v b Road Near Malpe Beach Malpe, Malpe, Karnataka 576108 , Karnataka
Malpe Beach, Udupi, Balaram Nagar , Karnataka
About Malpe ResortsThere are 3 Resorts in Malpe reviewed by actual travellers. The cheapest Malpe Resorts deal is available at Rs.800. You can search for Malpe Resorts (3), Malpe Guest Houses (1), Malpe Hotel (1), Malpe Serviced Apartments (1).
There are different types of Resorts in Malpe available for families, lovers, kids, friends and specially for newly married couples who are looking for perfect honeymoon destination.
Malpe video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Malpe
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Malpe Resorts Reviews
- We stayed at this resort...
- by Rashmi R for Paradise Isle Beach Resort
- Posted May 17, 2011
We were totally disappointed and it was a Really BIG dampner on a lovingly and painstakingly planned holiday!! I would not recommend it to anyone, especially at this cost. A better option would be to stay in Udupi or Marwaanthe and then drive down to Malpe for the day.
Best Experience: * Excellent location, right on the beach front.
* Support staff - Waiters, security, house keeping were good.
Worst Experience: Negatives - loads of them
* Overpriced for nothing. DO NOT go by the web site of the hotel. Its just photo shopped to be something it is not even close to.
* the premium Sea view room did not offer us any views of the sea. Instead as it was on the ground floor, our window opened into a crowded parking lot and a high fence which kind of kept the sea view at bay.
* Service, especially the front office and reception desk was pathetic. I am surprised these guys are in the hospitality industry, and working for such a high charging hotel. We had issues at check in. Had to wait for nearly half an hour, even after calling them an hour before we reached. The guys at the front desk, have no sense of civility. On being asked if they were still serving break fast, i was told to check for myself at the restaurant. We asked for the keys to the mini bar, and were told that we had to request for it at the time of booking. Finally, the bell boy got us the keys.
* The Swimming pool looked worse that some of the drains in bangalore. There were dead insects, feathers and a slimy green layer over the water. On being asked why it was so dirty, the manager said that its clean only, and that they had cleaned it a week back. Duh??!? By the way, one of the USP of this 'Resort' is the swimming pool.
* Room Service was patchy. Even after 4 calls, and 45 minutes, we failed to get a cup of tea.
* Seeing the state of the Hotel and the restaurant, we did not even feel like inquiring about the other activities there - spa and water sports.
* At the time of check out, the guy at the front desk refused to give me a detailed break up of the bill till i paid. I had to insist on that.
- Resort, not worth the time and money
- by Amit Aggarwal for Paradise Isle Beach Resort
- Posted Mar 13, 2014
First and foremost, Malpe beach is a dirty, crowded and worthless beach which doesn't deserve a day in your itinerary. St Mary Island is still a decent place but for that please don't stay plan an overnight stay. Let me start with some interesting experiences I had in Paradise Isle:
1. When I landed outside hotel on Dec 25 2013, I asked one staff member to confirm if this the right hotel. He replied affirmative but said auto can't get inside. It is against the rules! I told him that I have luggage and would need help to carry it. He replied, I have just come to office, ask anyone else. Moreover, I am not here to carry your luggage. This was the 1st signal that I have landed in a horrible place. When, I inquired at reception, I was told that autos can come in. No problem! Weird!
2. I wanted to have some drinks and snacks in the evening. But, I was told I can order snacks only at dinnertime along with buffet. Are you crazy, why can't I have snacks in evening? Why would I want to drink+snack+have dinner in one go?
3. In the evening when I stepped out of room, everyone was sipping tea. I realized it must be complimentary. I was told tea time is over now. Now I need to order and pay for it. Wow, why wasn't I told earlier at the time of check-in? By the way is there a bath time and loo time too?
4. Now that since they have a "time culture", I asked 3 different people what time dinner starts? I got 3 different response - 7 pm, 7:30 pm, 8 pm. Brilliant! If not in food, they have variety in response.
5. I asked reception to keep coffee maker in my room as I wanted hot water to make milk for my baby. Guess what! It is against the hotel policy. I need to call room service and they can give me hot water. I called room service and person shouts at me, "Why can't you use coffee maker?" Such dynamic policies this hotel has, I must admit.
6. I wanted to use TT, badminton other games at night. Reception manager said, "games time" is over. When I gave him some mouthful of abuses he said, OK sir only for you I'll open it.
7. In the morning, when I wanted to take a dip in pool, it was stinking of dry fish or dead rat. I ran back to my room, packed my bags and left the place promptly.
In all the pain, there were some staff members who brought a smile on my face. I want to acknowledge them here. Mr Kiran (One of Reception Manager), Kalu (Service boy who'll do whatever he can to assist you), Malik (waiter in restaurant. Very sensible and courteous). Thank you guys for those moments of happiness!
- Lifetime experience; excellent location
- by Reena Kumari for Paradise Isle Beach Resort
- Posted Jan 27, 2016
- Pleasant stay at Udupi
- by Kanak Sinha for Paradise Isle Beach Resort
- Posted Nov 17, 2015
Restaurant: The restaurant is awesome. The food is of very good quality and very tasty and there are a lot of options. Even the breakfast has a lot of options.
Room service: Room service is excellent and the staff is very courteous.
Rooms: The rooms are very good and well equipped.
Reception: The staff at reception are also very courteous and we had no issues during checking or checkout. We had sightseeing tour which was part of our package, which was ok.
Overall we had a pleasant stay in Udupi.
- Valuable time spent with family
- by Priyansh Sachdeva for Paradise Isle Beach Resort
- Posted Oct 14, 2015