5 Star Hotels in Manali
4 hotels in Manali ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Circuit House Road, Near Hadimba Devi Temple, Hadimba Temple Rd, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131 , Himachal Pradesh
Ranked 149 of 1214 hotels in Manali
We stayed on this hotel from 11th March 2017 to 13th March 2017 at Manali. The staff was vey good & also... More >
Book a Hotel in Manali Early this Season
- Located on the banks of the River Beas, Manali is an eminent tourist destination. It is perched amidst the Himalayan Mountains at an altitude of 1950 metres above sea level. Look for good 5 star hotels in Manali via HolidayIQ and experience its captivating beauty.
- Whether you are planning a leisure trip with your friends or a vacation with your family, you can look for affordable 5 star hotels in Manali.
- The Rohtang Pass is the most eminent tourist attraction of Manali. Lying at an altitude of 3970 metres above sea level, it is located in the Pir Panjal Range. It overlooks the two beautiful rivers: Chenab and Beas and has many hidden waterfalls. It is a must-visit on your trip to Manali. Explore the various options for five star hotels in Manali through HolidayIQ.
- Another noteworthy place is the Nehru Kund. It is a natural spring named after Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. To grab the best 5 star hotel deals in Shimla, it is better to book early.
- During your stay in Manali, take out some time to visit the Castle. The mansion is a fusion of Pahari and colonial style of architecture. It is located near the River Beas and comprises an art gallery. There are many good Manali 5 star luxury hotels that lie in the vicinity of major tourist attractions
- Some of the best 5star hotels in Manali are The Span Resort, Sagar Resort, Him View Manali and White Meadows. Refer to HolidayIQ for information on the best time to visit Shimla.
There are 4 Five star Hotels in Manali and most popular 5 star hotels are Rohtang Manalsu, The Span Resort, Sagar Resort, Him View Manali Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Manali video reviews
Manali Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Manali
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Manali 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Sagar Resorts, Manali is where...
- by Vijay balan Ramnath for Sagar Resort
- Posted Dec 28, 2005
Best Experience: In addition , for those preferring to laze out in the hotels Sagar Resorts provided for reasonable recreational facilities like billiards, badminton and table tennis within the facility. The bonfire party on the resort lawns under the starry skies will remain a memborable memory of the trip
However for all promptness, one constant irritant was the buzzing of the floor service bell that received requests from different occupants. Another improvement could be the extension of hot water supply in the afternoons , which currently is limited only in the mornings and evenings.
- Food & staff was good; garden was beautiful
- by Satyajit Das for Him View Manali Hotel
- Posted Sep 30, 2014
- Great hotel with excellent service
- by Deepak for The Span Resort
- Posted Jan 14, 2016
- Homely experience with many activities
- by Ashok Kaushal for Sagar Resort
- Posted Jan 5, 2015
- HPTDC owned Rohtang Manalsu offers...
- by Ronak Shah for Rohtang Manalsu
- Posted Aug 15, 2009
Best Experience: Nice flowers in the garden & allowing us to check in 2 hrs. Before actual time.
Worst Experience: Little bit of coloring / refurnishing interiors would be good for hotel rooms.