5 Star Hotels in Mumbai
0 hotels in Mumbai ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Book Luxurious 5 Star Hotels in Mumbai
- Recognised as the richest city of India, 5 star hotels in Mumbai are a source of perennial pride to Mumbai strengthening its national and international position in the hospitality industry.
- The Oberoi, ITC Hotel Grand Maratha, Trident are the best 5 star hotels in Mumbai that can be booked via HolidayIQ depending on their availability.
- Mumbai beaches are the best to enjoy the cosmopolitan look and feel of the city. Popular beaches include Juhu Beach and Powai Lake.
- One of the five star hotels in Mumbai called the Renaissance Mumbai Hotel & Convention Centre is favourably located on the shores of the Powai Lake and is patronised for its serene atmosphere.
- Identified as the second most photographed monument, Taj Mahal Palace is a famous 5 star hotel that should feature in the itinerary of must-visit places in Mumbai apart from enjoying its hospitality.
- A host of affordable 5 star hotels in Mumbai attract visitors to book 5 star hotels in Mumbai. Newly-weds can make their Mumbai holiday a cherished memory for life by opting to stay in Mumbai’s 5 star honeymoon hotels through HolidayIQ.
- Nearness to a number of sightseeing spots is the promising feature of these 5 star hotels in Mumbai. HolidayIQ enlists a number of 5 star hotels deals in Mumbai which are economical for business
- Mumbai, a city with a historical significance flaunts its rich heritage through a number of caves including the famous Elephanta Caves, Jogeshwari Caves and the Mahakali Caves that should not be missed.
- Classified according to the amenities offered, 5 star hotels in Mumbai are proud of their world-class service along with sightseeing tour packages that provides the perfect recreation.
There are 36 Five star Hotels in Mumbai and most popular 5 star hotels are Taj Mahal Palace, Sofitel Mumbai BKC, Taj Lands End, Grand Hyatt Mumbai, Renaissance Mumbai Convention Centre Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Mumbai video reviews
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Mumbai
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Mumbai 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Luxury hotel with good facilities
- by Prathap . for Sofitel Mumbai BKC
- Posted Jan 12, 2016
We had booked Sofitel when we had our US Visa interview. This is walkable from the US Consulate which is a big advantage. When we were checking in, Sofitel gave us the delight by upgrading our room to suite. Our guest relations officer. Escorted us to our room, introduced us to all the hotel offered. Hotel has several facilities like Gym, Pool, Coffee Lounge, bar and multiple restaurants. The room offered the ultimate in luxury. The room had a royal Bath tub. The bathroom was simply amazing. Moving on to the room, bed, coffee machine, amenities are the best. The entire experience from check-in, stay and check-out was memorable. Strongly recommend Sofitel Mumbai.
- Beautiful hotel and excellent service
- by Ram Singh for Sahara Star
- Posted Sep 16, 2015
Me and my wife stay in Sahara star hotel for 3 nights in the month of May. We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel with quick room service, speed Internet, friendly staff, and clean and decorated room. Hotel hospitality is great. Hotel breakfast, lunch is really yummy. Entire Hotel is clean and beautifully designed. I really enjoyed my stay with my wife in Sahara Star hotel of Mumbai, I recommend to stay everyone to in this hotel.
- Best hotel at extraordinary location
- by Ajeet Singhaniya for The Taj Mahal Palace- Mumbai
- Posted Dec 7, 2015
Our country has 29 States and many cities but one city gave us so much Mumbai, it has a best hotel in India, it's Taj quarter Palace And Tower. It is five star hotel of India. The hotel was by founded by Jam shed ji Tata, by Tata Group The location of hotel is extraordinary and beautiful, it is situated just opposite to Gateway Of India and front of Arabian Sea. It has became a tourist place. Beautifully constructed, hotel looks beautiful from outside and inside both. The interior of hotel is so beautiful that you will fall in love with it. The rooms are big and spacious with full luxury. Hotel will give you luxury at it's best. Ambience of hotel is very nicely maintained It contains 560 rooms with all luxuriously facilities. Restaurant inside is very nice and food available there is one the best. Everything looks fabulous, service is best. Perhaps it is best hotel of India. The place to visit and live memories. Incredible India.
- A fabulous meal & beautiful hotel
- by Harpreet Singh for The Taj Mahal Palace- Mumbai
- Posted Jan 29, 2016
Beautiful hotel located on the Shore front overseeing the gateway to India monument. I can't think of anything negative about my experience here. The willingness to provide the best possible experience was remarkable. Lovely restaurants, excellent food and my room was luxurious and very clean. Hope to return here one day! The rooms are sumptuous, the food was outstanding, the staff could not be more helpful, friendly or accommodating, the building is Victorian Gothic with all the mod-cons. A wonderful place to stay and enjoy the sights of Mumbai. Very high security to get into and out of the hotel - including luggage and bag scans and airport style metal detectors. After watching all the tv programmes and hearing all the hype about the Taj, I finally decided to give myself and my family a treat on our last visit to India. This the best hotel experience I have ever had, the rooms were immaculate and the staff were so helpful and friendly, it definitely lives up to the hype. The Taj quarter is one of the great hotels of the World and excels in everything it does. This was our fourth visit and we enjoy it just as much every time. The staff are helpful and professional, taking time to talk to their customers, without being obsequious.
- Good food and good service
- by Shubham Kapoor for Sea Princess
- Posted Jan 9, 2016
So we went to Mumbai to attend a family wedding and stayed at this hotel which was arranged by the host. I just loved every single bit of my stay there. The morning Breakfast was amazing, I loved their coffee shop. Now coming to the rooms, the rooms were good sized we had an extra bed which was on the floor it would be better if we had a proper extra bed but it was still fine the main bed was very comfortable. One can see a good view of the Juhu Beach from the room's window as our room was on the 6th floor. The pool was great although I didn't take a dip in it but still it looked great and big enough. The staff was very friendly the housekeeping guy was very sweet and even the guys at front desk. For all the vegetarians there is a restaurant nearby "Shiv Sagar" you should must go and try that. If I would ever visit to that hotel again I think I will take a room at 5th floor because I went to my aunt's room she was staying there and that room was much prettier than ours.