Resorts in Mysore

Mysore Resorts

13 Mysore Resorts List ranked by travellers

Average Rating - 5.34/7, based on 635 Ratings & 256 Reviews | Price Range : Rs. 1300 - 7000

Best prices for your stay

Clear Dates
Rank 1
Ranked 1 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
986/624, Mysore-Hunsur Road, Hinkal, Mysore
"I came at night, I found it quite interesting, good food with quality service. Even the..." More › Manish, 2 weeks ago
Rank 2
Ranked 2 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
Bommuru Agrahara Road, Krs Road, Srirangapatna
"Its very near to Mysore and about a 1-2 Km from main high way and I felt very easy to reach the..." More › Vinod kumar, 1 week ago

India Says Yes Award

Winner for categories:

• Resorts
  • The Room
Check out India Says Yes Award Winners
The Wind Flower, Mysore
12 Photos
Rank 3
Ranked 3 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
MaharanapratapRoad, Nazarbad, Mysore
"Good response by reception. Its located in a calm and peaceful place. Excellent room and outlook...." More › Vijay krishna, 4 weeks ago
Rank 4
Ranked 4 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
85-87, BEML / KRS Road, Off Hunsur Road, Hootagalli, Mysore
"Location of the hotel is excellent, the room is spacious and neat and clean. No difficulty to..." More › Syam kumar, 2 months ago
Rank 5
Ranked 5 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
45/A, K.R.S. Road, Metagalli, Mysore
"The property is in an excellent location, in a very beautiful location, very quite, and cleans...." More › Anoop, Bangalore, 2 months ago
Rank 6
Ranked 6 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
Mysore-Hunsur Road, Hinkal, Mysore
Preferred by: Couple | Goa travellers
"This hotel is good. They provided amenities, which are good. The service is nice and the food is..." More › Ranjith, Mysore, 3 months ago
Rank 7
Ranked 7 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
K.R.S. Main Road, Near Pump House Circle,
"The resort lies halfway between Srirangapatna & Brindavan Gardens on KRS Road (5 km from..." More › Ludger, Bangalore, 6 months ago
Rank 8
Ranked 8 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
Plot No 5, Hebbal 1st Stage, Contour Road
"My visit to Mysore was a very enjoyable one. It was a very nice stay at The palmyrah Tenements. I..." More › V mutthu kumaran, 3 months ago
Rank 9
Ranked 9 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
Mysore - Bangalore High Way Road, 176, Kalasthavadi, Mysore
"On reaching the White Orchid Resort - realised it was any other highway hotel offering rooms at..." More › Jayanth, Bangalore, 7 months ago
Rank 10
Ranked 10 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
Mudukuthore, Talakadu, Narasipura Taluk, Mysore
"It is an awesome place to hang out for a day or two with family or friends. Lots of activities..." More › Prashanth, Bangalore, 3 months ago
Rank 11
Ranked 11 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
"Location is nice.Close to many restaurant and places. Food was good. Service was also good. good..." More › Vimal, Bangalore, 11 months ago
Rank 12
Ranked 12 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
106, Nanjungud Road, Mysore-Ooty Road, Mysore
Rank 13
Ranked 13 of 13 Resorts in Mysore
vajmangla, Bannur Road, Close to Vidya Vardhaka College of Engineering

Resorts in Mysore with Tariff Rates

Mysore Guide

Check out hotels in Mysore your friends have stayed in.

Sign-up for FREE to Instantly personalise HolidayIQ.com and know all your friends activities