Nagpur Resorts

264 Resorts in Nagpur ranked by traveler reviews

Check lowest resorts rates

Show Now

Urban Hermitage

Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 73 Traveller Ratings

Excellent New fresh hotel rooms. Nicely lit, good bed's. ModernToilets. Personal attention.<br />Food is... More >

Finding lowest prices

Centre Point Hotel

24, Central Bazar Road Ramdaspeth, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 292 Traveller Ratings

Centre Point hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 1 km away from Nagpur airport and 7 k... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli Imperial

37, Farm Land, Central Bazar Road, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.9/7 255 Traveller Ratings

I had been to this hotel in the month of March 2016. Destination was excellent. Location of the hotel wa... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Legend Inn

15, Modern Society Wardha Road Opp: Nagpur Airport,Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 124 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel was good. The food quality was good. The activity was conducted in the hotel. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Nagpur Ashok

WHC Road, Aath Rasta Square, Laxmi Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022 , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 178 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Atithi Inn Hotel

Plot No. 40, Tikekar Road, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 31 Traveller Ratings

I visited the city for some work and were looking for a place to stay in night. I must say Atitihi Inn l... More >

Finding lowest prices

Airport Center Point

Adjacent to Airport Wardha Road, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

4.9/7 187 Traveller Ratings

Airport Center Point is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 0.5 km away from Nagpur airport and... More >

Finding lowest prices

LB Nagpur Hotel

2A,Mount Road Extension Sadar, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 67 Traveller Ratings

LB Nagpur Hotel is located on Mount Road Extension. The hotel is at a distance of 8 km from the Nagpur A... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli International Hotel

Near Railway Station, Residency Road, Sadar Bazar, Mohan Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 265 Traveller Ratings

Tuli International hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 9 km away from Nagpur airport a... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sunstar

Hanuman Lane, Modi No 4, Sitabuldi, Nagpur,Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 23 Traveller Ratings

It was a good hotel. The complimentary breakfast was not provided in the hotel. The booking and front of... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Majestic Manor

Plot No 10, Kannamwar Nagar, Opposite Sonegaon Police Station, Wardha Rd, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 133 Traveller Ratings

We had booked 12 rooms for two nights costing around Rs. 80, 000 through the hotel GM Mr. Hemant S.<br /... More >

Finding lowest prices

Loharkars Hotel

house no:-428, beside platinum hospital,, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

4.7/7 70 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in that hotel during the month of March for a business trip. The destination was excellent to t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Adi

5, Karve Nagar, Wardha Road, Near Airport, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 77 Traveller Ratings

CLARIFICATION: I have rated Activities a. 5 as this hotel is a B&B type and does not offer any acitivite... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Pride Hotel

The Pride Hotel, Wardha Rd, Somalwada, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 299 Traveller Ratings

Poised colossal in city of oranges Nagpur, Pride Hotel is a brilliant 5 star property. The hotel is oppo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Le Meridien

Wardha Road, Opp. Mihan Flyover, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 75 Traveller Ratings

It was a family trip in the month of February. The destination was very good. The location of the hotel ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mango Hotel

Central Avenue Road, Opp Gitanjali Theatare, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018 , Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 524 Traveller Ratings

Well managed hotel rooms with well mannered staff. Rooms were clean and has all essential need by a cust... More >

Finding lowest prices

LB Hotel

2A,Mount Road Extension Sadar, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 187 Traveller Ratings

Nagpur is very famous and nice city in Maharashtra. Me and my wife was stayed in the hotel LB for 2 days... More >

Finding lowest prices

Peanut Hotel

Bharti House, 43 Kanchipura Garden, Near Alankar Theatre, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 21 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.3/7 28 Traveller Ratings

This hotel is good, economic and budget friendly. The rooms are clean and nice with all the facilities l... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hardeo Hotel

Dr. Munje Marg, Near Laxmi Theatre, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 77 Traveller Ratings

Hardeo hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 7 km away from Nagpur airport and 1 km from... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sun-n-Sand Hotel

Maharashtra

Ranked 24 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.9/7 56 Traveller Ratings

Located near chatrapati square, Nagpur, one of the best in class 5 star rated hotel. Amenities are very ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Orient Inn

Zen Enclave,Opposite Dispensary Building,Near Residecy School Road,, Sadar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.6/7 37 Traveller Ratings

All amenities were working in the room. The staff's were friendly and co-operative. There were no activi... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Gayatri Inn Annex

Plot no-62, 62A, Pannase Layout Indraprasthnagar Near Mokhare Collage, Maharashtra

Ranked 26 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 11 Traveller Ratings

My overall stay and experience was good at this hotel. The hotel was located conveniently hence there we... More >

Finding lowest prices

Flora Inn

Near Airport, Wardha Road Rajiv Nagar Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 28 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 34 Traveller Ratings

Hotel location was good. I was stay their for couple of nights in Jan 2016. Room was big and spacious. B... More >

Finding lowest prices

Shree Vaibhav Hotel

Mahajain Market, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 29 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

4.6/7 150 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is located in a prime place in the city and have a good access to transport. Service in the ho... More >

Finding lowest prices

Kamal Hotel

Modi No. 3, Abhyankar Marg, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 30 of 264 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 69 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel in the month of March 2017. It is an official visit individually. Nagpur as destina... More >

Finding lowest prices
Load More

Filter resorts by

264 of 264 resorts

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 7,144

Hotel Type

More

Near Sightseeing

More

Star Rating