Tuli Veer Bagh Resorts & Spa

Pench National Park, Vill- Bandra , Maharashtra

Ranked 207 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

Finding lowest prices

Radisson Blu Hotel-Nagpur

7 , Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440015 , Maharashtra

Ranked 1 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

6.2/7 700 Traveller Ratings

It was one of the best hotel, I have ever seen. First of all the normal services, which were there as an... More >

Finding lowest prices

LB Hotel

2A,Mount Road Extension Sadar, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 2 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 280 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel in the month of May as a business trip. The destination of the hotel was good. Th... More >

Finding lowest prices

Centre Point Hotel

24, Central Bazar Road Ramdaspeth, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 364 Traveller Ratings

Centre Point hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 1 km away from Nagpur airport and 7 k... More >

Finding lowest prices

Urban Hermitage

21, Near Airport Wardha Road Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 4 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 160 Traveller Ratings

Excellent New fresh hotel rooms. Nicely lit, good bed's. ModernToilets. Personal attention.<br />Food is... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Legend Inn

15, Modern Society Wardha Road Opp: Nagpur Airport,Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 152 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel was good. The food quality was good. The activity was conducted in the hotel. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Le Meridien

Wardha Road, Opp. Mihan Flyover, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 99 Traveller Ratings

Pick up was from hotel included in stay so I was grated nicely. My check in was smooth and then they sho... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli Imperial

37, Farm Land, Central Bazar Road, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.9/7 299 Traveller Ratings

I like this hotel because it is situated in between the best area of Nagpur called Ramdaspeth, this hote... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Pride Hotel

The Pride Hotel, Wardha Rd, Somalwada, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 379 Traveller Ratings

Poised colossal in city of oranges Nagpur, Pride Hotel is a brilliant 5 star property. The hotel is oppo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Pritam Hotel

Central Avenue Road, Agrasen Square, Gandhibagh, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440002 , Maharashtra

Ranked 11 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.3/7 45 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Airport Center Point

Adjacent to Airport Wardha Road, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 300 Traveller Ratings

Airport Center Point is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 0.5 km away from Nagpur airport and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Adi

5, Karve Nagar, Wardha Road, Near Airport, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 13 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 125 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel in December for holiday trip with friends. The destination was good and hotel loc... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Majestic Manor

Plot No 10, Kannamwar Nagar, Opposite Sonegaon Police Station, Wardha Rd, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5/7 198 Traveller Ratings

We had booked 12 rooms for two nights costing around Rs. 80, 000 through the hotel GM Mr. Hemant S.<br /... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Sunstar

Hanuman Lane, Modi No 4, Sitabuldi, Nagpur,Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 47 Traveller Ratings

It was a good hotel. The complimentary breakfast was not provided in the hotel. The booking and front of... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hardeo Hotel

Dr. Munje Marg, Near Laxmi Theatre, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 16 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 88 Traveller Ratings

Hardeo hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 7 km away from Nagpur airport and 1 km from... More >

Finding lowest prices

President Hotel

Near Patel Bag House, Modi No. 3, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

4.9/7 76 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel with my family for personal trip. The hotel location was good. The room provide... More >

Finding lowest prices

North View Hotel

Abhyankar Marg, Near Yeshwant Stadium, Opp. NMV Ground, Chhoti Dhantoli, Dhantoli, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.1/7 39 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel with family for holiday trip in the month of November 2016. The destination was goo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Gokul Hotel

Bodi No 8 Hanuman Lane Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 20 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 34 Traveller Ratings

I had been to Nagpur in the month of September 2016 for a holiday trip with my friends. I booked my stay... More >

Finding lowest prices

Orange City Hotel

Mahajan Towers, Mahajan Market, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5/7 86 Traveller Ratings

The hotel is situated near Sitabuldi market, and also near Nagpur railway station, hotel is very well bu... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Nagpur Ashok

WHC Road, Aath Rasta Square, Laxmi Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022 , Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.6/7 272 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

Peanut Hotel

Bharti House, 43 Kanchipura Garden, Near Alankar Theatre, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 25 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.3/7 34 Traveller Ratings

This hotel is good, economic and budget friendly. The rooms are clean and nice with all the facilities l... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli International Hotel

Near Railway Station, Residency Road, Sadar Bazar, Mohan Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 27 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 287 Traveller Ratings

Tuli International hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 9 km away from Nagpur airport a... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mango Hotel

Central Avenue Road, Opp Gitanjali Theatare, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018 , Maharashtra

Ranked 28 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.1/7 762 Traveller Ratings

It's my Business purpose tour, as a single. Hotel Mango provide good amenities also room clean and hygie... More >

Finding lowest prices

Treebo Flora Inn

2164, Satpute Layout Near Mahatme Eye Bank Wardha Road Rajiv Nagar Somalwada, Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 29 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 36 Traveller Ratings

Hotel location was good. I was stay their for couple of nights in Jan 2016. Room was big and spacious. B... More >

Finding lowest prices

Amrita Hotel

Modi No-3, Main Road Sitabuldi, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 30 of 284 resorts in Nagpur

5/7 54 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel for business trip in the month of January 2017. The destination was good but I did ... More >

Finding lowest prices
Load More

Filter resorts by

284 of 284 resorts

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 52,469

Hotel Type

More

Near Sightseeing

More

Star Rating