Tuli Veer Bagh Resorts & Spa

Pench National Park, Vill- Bandra , Maharashtra

Ranked 203 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

Finding lowest prices

Radisson Blu Hotel-Nagpur

7 , Wardha Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440015 , Maharashtra

Ranked 1 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

6.2/7 611 Traveller Ratings

It was one of the best hotel, I have ever seen. First of all the normal services, which were there as an... More >

Finding lowest prices

Urban Hermitage

21, Near Airport Wardha Road Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 3 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 141 Traveller Ratings

Excellent New fresh hotel rooms. Nicely lit, good bed's. ModernToilets. Personal attention.<br />Food is... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli Imperial

37, Farm Land, Central Bazar Road, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 5 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.9/7 284 Traveller Ratings

I like this hotel because it is situated in between the best area of Nagpur called Ramdaspeth, this hote... More >

Finding lowest prices

Airport Center Point

Adjacent to Airport Wardha Road, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 6 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 262 Traveller Ratings

Airport Center Point is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 0.5 km away from Nagpur airport and... More >

Finding lowest prices

Centre Point Hotel

24, Central Bazar Road Ramdaspeth, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 7 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 343 Traveller Ratings

Centre Point hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 1 km away from Nagpur airport and 7 k... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Pride Hotel

The Pride Hotel, Wardha Rd, Somalwada, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 8 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 333 Traveller Ratings

Poised colossal in city of oranges Nagpur, Pride Hotel is a brilliant 5 star property. The hotel is oppo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Tuli International Hotel

Near Railway Station, Residency Road, Sadar Bazar, Mohan Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440001 , Maharashtra

Ranked 9 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.4/7 279 Traveller Ratings

Tuli International hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 9 km away from Nagpur airport a... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Majestic Manor

Plot No 10, Kannamwar Nagar, Opposite Sonegaon Police Station, Wardha Rd, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 10 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5/7 170 Traveller Ratings

We had booked 12 rooms for two nights costing around Rs. 80, 000 through the hotel GM Mr. Hemant S.<br /... More >

Finding lowest prices

Travotel Hotel

Plot NO:4, Wardha Road, Opposite Sony Goan Police Station, Nagpur, Maharashtra , Maharashtra

Ranked 12 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.2/7 168 Traveller Ratings

Travotel is best place to stay when you are in Nagpur. Food is good, ambience is rich and excellent, roo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Adi

5, Karve Nagar, Wardha Road, Near Airport, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440025 , Maharashtra

Ranked 13 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 114 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in this hotel in December for holiday trip with friends. The destination was good and hotel loc... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Nagpur Ashok

WHC Road, Aath Rasta Square, Laxmi Nagar, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440022 , Maharashtra

Ranked 14 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 236 Traveller Ratings

The hotel was located conveniently to travel and I did not find any difficulties in finding the hotel. T... More >

Finding lowest prices

The Legend Inn

15, Modern Society Wardha Road Opp: Nagpur Airport,Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 15 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.7/7 140 Traveller Ratings

The location of the hotel was good. The food quality was good. The activity was conducted in the hotel. ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Le Meridien

Wardha Road, Opp. Mihan Flyover, Nagpur, Maharashtra 441108 , Maharashtra

Ranked 17 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 75 Traveller Ratings

It was a family trip in the month of February. The destination was very good. The location of the hotel ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Mango Hotel

Central Avenue Road, Opp Gitanjali Theatare, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440018 , Maharashtra

Ranked 18 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.1/7 685 Traveller Ratings

It's my Business purpose tour, as a single. Hotel Mango provide good amenities also room clean and hygie... More >

Finding lowest prices

Loharkars Hotel

house no:-428, beside platinum hospital,, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 19 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

4.5/7 92 Traveller Ratings

I stayed in that hotel during the month of March for a business trip. The destination was excellent to t... More >

Finding lowest prices

Sun-n-Sand Hotel

Maharashtra

Ranked 21 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.9/7 56 Traveller Ratings

Located near chatrapati square, Nagpur, one of the best in class 5 star rated hotel. Amenities are very ... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hotel Asian Inn

Near Rajwada Palace, Sandesh Bazar Road, Ganjipeth , Maharashtra

Ranked 22 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.3/7 42 Traveller Ratings

It is an refurbished hotel with lot of old stuff. The elevator was of old style that we need to manually... More >

Finding lowest prices

North View Hotel

Abhyankar Marg, Near Yeshwant Stadium, Opp. NMV Ground, Chhoti Dhantoli, Dhantoli, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 23 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.1/7 35 Traveller Ratings

I visited this hotel with family for holiday trip in the month of November 2016. The destination was goo... More >

Finding lowest prices

Hardeo Hotel

Dr. Munje Marg, Near Laxmi Theatre, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 27 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 82 Traveller Ratings

Hardeo hotel is located in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The hotel is 7 km away from Nagpur airport and 1 km from... More >

Finding lowest prices

Orange City Hotel

Mahajan Towers, Mahajan Market, Sitabuldi, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440012 , Maharashtra

Ranked 31 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5/7 79 Traveller Ratings

Good family hotel near. Railway station, sitabuldi. Fort &. Mall with theatre - big bazar - kfc - etc. C... More >

Finding lowest prices

Flora Inn

Near Airport, Wardha Road Rajiv Nagar Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 35 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.8/7 34 Traveller Ratings

Hotel location was good. I was stay their for couple of nights in Jan 2016. Room was big and spacious. B... More >

Finding lowest prices

Heritage Hotel

Near V.C.A Ground Civil Lines, Nagpur , Maharashtra

Ranked 38 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.5/7 33 Traveller Ratings

I had visited this hotel for personal purpose. The hotel was located in centre of the city. The ambience... More >

Finding lowest prices

Green City Hotel

Ameya Tower, Dr.Munje Marg Near Yeshwant Stadium, Dhantoli. Nagpur, Maharashtra

Ranked 39 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.6/7 34 Traveller Ratings

I've been here in March regarding my personal work in Nagpur & enjoyed stay for 3 days. Hotel building i... More >

Finding lowest prices

Peanut Hotel

Bharti House, 43 Kanchipura Garden, Near Alankar Theatre, New Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010 , Maharashtra

Ranked 42 of 263 resorts in Nagpur

5.3/7 32 Traveller Ratings

This hotel is good, economic and budget friendly. The rooms are clean and nice with all the facilities l... More >

Finding lowest prices
Load More

Filter resorts by

263 of 263 resorts

Clear Filters

Tariff

0 10,866

Hotel Type

More

Near Sightseeing

More

Star Rating