5 Star Hotels in Nainital
2 hotels in Nainital ranked by traveler reviews
Check lowest hotels rates
Fetching the best deals for you..
Finding lowest prices
Finding lowest prices
Club Mahindra Membership
Invest in a lifetime of wonderful holiday memories
- Enjoy a new holiday every year for 25 years
- 50+ Club Mahindra resorts in India & abroad
- Join the Club of more than 2.2 lakh happy families
Book a 5 Star Hotel in Nainital this Winter
- Nainital is one of the most popular hill stations in India. It is best known for the majestic view that it gives you of the Himalayas. Nainital is also known for the scenic beauty of the Naini Lake.
- The Snow View Point gives tourists a mesmerising view of the majestic snow-capped Himalayan mountains. This fabulous place can be accessed by road or through aerial ropeways and this place is in proximity to popular 5 star hotels in Nainital.
- Manu Maharani and Hridayesh Hotel are the best 5 star hotels in Nainital.
- HolidayIQ is the only place where you will find the best 5 star hotel deals in Nainital.
- If you are planning to spend a romantic vacation in Nainital, check HolidayIQ to arrange your stay in the best Nainital’s 5 star honeymoon hotels.
- Nainital is the perfect place to go on a leisure trip and to get your mind off all the work-related stress you have as you feel closer to nature. Stay at a five star hotel in Nainital and take a break.
- The Naina Peak is the highest peak in Nainital and is situated at a breath-taking altitude of 2615m above sea level from where you will get a bird’s eye view of Nainital. Trekking is a popular adventure sport in this region. Packages that include trekking are available in the 5 star hotels of Nainital.
- Now you can easily book 5 star hotels in Nainital by using the easy-to-use interface of HolidayIQ.
- You can also find affordable 5 star hotels in Nainital during peak season via HolidayIQ.
- HolidayIQ gives you suggestions about when to visit this amazing hill station. The best time to do a 5 star hotel booking in Nainital is between May and June.
There are 2 Five star Hotels in Nainital and most popular 5 star hotels are Manu Maharani, The Hridayesh Hotel.
In Five-star hotels, below are some necessary conditions that should be applied:-
i. Degree / diploma from Central or state IHM's / FCI's or from NCHMCT affiliated IHM's or from other reputed Hospitality schools.
ii. Skill training certificate issued under the guidelines and scheme of the Ministry of Tourism.
Nainital video reviews
Nainital Hotels By Star Rating & Budget
Know 4 Best Places to visit in Nainital
Get FREE travel guide to plan a better trip
Thank You for logging in. You will receive your travel guide soon
Best Nainital 5 Star Hotels Reviews
- Excellent hotel and beautiful location
- by Abhijeet Dubey for Manu Maharani
- Posted Dec 24, 2015
I visited Nainital in the month of September for a stay with my friends. After comparing various hotels on the website of Holidayiq. Com we came to a conclusion of staying at Hotel Manu Maharani in Nainital. Through the photo on the website we were happy . The hotel is situated on the hill top and can be easily reached through a car. The rooms were excellent just as it was mentioned on the website. Proper ventilation and sunshine was available. Toilets were neat and clean. The mattress was of good quality. The staff members were cooperative enough and the room service was on time. They were good in handling the request on time. There was also a sports club where we can play pool, table tennis, squash. Talking about the location you can see snow capped kumaon ranges from there. The food quality was excellent and it's difficult to get such a good food quality in any hotel of Nainital. I would recommend travellers to please compare the hotels on the website as it seriously provides very useful and good information to the travellers. There are several other restaurant near hotel were you can get veg and non veg momos. At last I would recommend travellers to stay at this hotel to experience the pleasure.
- Hospitality is th best
- by Luiza Fernandes for Manu Maharani
- Posted Sep 4, 2015
Nainital is an awesome tourist spot and when visited this place in the month of May, I checked many hotels and the best one I chose was Manu Maharani as the location was the most preferable one for me. I checked in the hotel and the rates were pretty affordable. The hospitality was very good and I loved the punctuality of the room service. They delivered the food ordered and the necessary amenities within the time they had specified and the room was fully furnished and spotlessly clean. They have maintained their hotel well and the next time as well, I'll prefer staying at this place as its the best one in Manali.
- Best hotel in Nainital
- by Vikas Modi for Manu Maharani
- Posted Jun 23, 2016
If you have a budget than no one Can Beat The Manu Maharani at Nainital. Travelers first choice, the food, hospitality is unbeatable. The room service, front office the management is unbeatable. Don't remember the name perfectly but I think Mr. Pawan Kumar & Mr. Avtar Singh best hotel employs I have ever meet. They treated as we are family.
- Nice staff and good appearance
- by Singh for Manu Maharani
- Posted Feb 1, 2016
I had visited this hotel with my family. All amenities were provided in room in working condition. The food was available in the hotel. The hotel was located nearby the high court. The reception and staff people behaviour was very nice and polite. I would like to recommend this hotel to upcoming travellers. The appearance of the hotel was good.
- Lake facing room with good food & tour arrangement
- by Sreedhar Venkat for Manu Maharani
- Posted May 13, 2014
Nainital a beautiful lake city in the Kumaon hills. We booked our room at Manu maharani which is located upper side of tail giving scenic view of Naini lake and mall road area. Hotel reception welcomed us with special buransh sharbat made from a local red rhododendron flower which is good for heat stroke, asthma, hypertension etc. We were given upgraded room in the ground floor looking the lake with beautiful veranda. We had wonderful breakfast, dinner in the hotel itself. Lunch we had at Mall road vegetarian restaurant. We visited famous Naina Devi temple and had excellent boat ride in the lake. We shopped for local souvenirs at mall road and Tibetan market. We can't forget famous Bal-Mithai of Nainital, the taste is still in our mouth. Lake tour arranged by Manu maharani was really superb. We saw Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal, Steal and Hanuman Garhi. Really wonderful experience visiting Nainital a beautiful lake city.